Its been exactly 11 months Sup Forums

Its been exactly 11 months Sup Forums
Why didnt you saved her?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105505183/
devi.8ing.com/legacy/articles/2017/diary_of_a_broken_doll_the_suicide_of_katelyn_nicole_davis.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(

Is this that 12 year old who hung herself?

Yes

B saved the whole vid Op. Etc u talking about

this post is super fucked.

get a life op

no u

That's really sad. How can someone that young actually do something like that?

Her parents fucked her up

apperently her family was white trash and her stepdad molested her she also had to take care of her younger brother because her mother wo was an addict wouldn`t. i would have kicked the bucket too.

That's really horrible. Have they gotten prosecuted?

How was I supposed to save her? I live in Australia. Guilt-trippin' OP fucknut

seems a lot longer than that. that video is so haunting

na

underrated

as far as i know nothing happened but they got harrased alot because of it.

I hope somebody fucking kills them.

the only reason anyone cares is cuz she's cute

Well. Yea.

probably not as bad as it seems but yeah. in the video, towards the end, or right after she dies rather, her phone starts ringing off the hook nonstop. it's supposedly her mother calling her. if only someone would have told her BEFORE the girl hung herself, she might still be alive

you should have seen the pedos in the threads back then lusting for her... Sup Forums was full of Dolly threads

That's horrible. I've never watched the video, but just hearing about it makes me sad and angry. What kind of harassment did her parents get after? That'll make me feel better.

no idea user. probably not much if any at all. you should watch it man. real spooky

I don't want to do that. I know what happens, I don't think it'll benefit me at all to watch it happen.

webm? anyone

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105505183/

but user :/
it's like a half hour long mang

devi.8ing.com/legacy/articles/2017/diary_of_a_broken_doll_the_suicide_of_katelyn_nicole_davis.php

i never know what to feel when someone like that kills themselves, should i feel happy for one less edgy retard kid or, should i feel sad for the fact that she never had much of a chance...

but then i argue if she had had a chance she would have become some bitch that listens to rap and sucks nigger dick.

i am compelled on what to feel

good shit

It's her parents who made her that way. Feel anger towards them.

you fucking stupid we only heard about the news when she commit suicide live, wouldnt be able to save her get your shit together and stop thinking about that fucking dolly or whoever her name was cuz she dumb af to suicide cuz of some crush hell im not dumb enough like her if i asked out somebody hell i once did that and she suck my dick in washroom

yeah i could feel anger that her parents made her kill herself since she never had much of a role model. But if she had been well taught and not abused, well then she,d be exactly like all the other girls now, spoiled bitchy brats that listen to nigger music and suck anyones dick for $5

oh shit I saw this a year ago on live leak with no context to it. didn't know this was her. thanks for the backstory to the video

I can see from here that you are a nigger

nah you fucking stupid you cant tell color behind a monitor you racist or something im white

>Why didn't you save her?
I did, but i lost my fap folder since then