Hi there Sup Forums, i was wondering what the fuck is wrong with my body...

Hi there Sup Forums, i was wondering what the fuck is wrong with my body, sometime i have these hard little yellow nugget comming from my throath to my mouth and i don't know what they are and why i have these. It has been like 2 years that those started to come out.

Those little nugget litteraly smell like cow shit.

If anybody know anything about these little yellow nugget shit that come out from the deep of my troath say everything you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGaT1g-PAA
youtube.com/watch?v=RiMSmDBvgto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look up tonsil stones faggot

google "tonsil stones"

They're tonsil stones. Literally dried mucus that collects on your tonsils.

theres nothing wrong with you, they're called tonsil stones, a lot of people get them. gargle warm saltwater every now and again and it'll get better

Youre welcome

Not a doctor of any kind, but those sound like tonsil stones.

It's plague.

I used to get them when I smoked and didn't brush my teeth very often.

Tonsil stones

What are the concistency of them?

Squishy means their snot that you've swallowed and then your throat thinginges that help you vomit rolled them up

hard/sandy means its a calcium build up and you have shitty mouth hygiene

tonail Stones. Quit jerking off so much you faggot

It's fossiliced semen, you probably sucked mad dick centuries ago.

Mmmmh. Looks like mouth cancer

2 years? Head to the doctors man, they'll clean that shit up.

it's just called tonsil stones. It's a collection of dead skin and food that gets trapped in your tonsils.

They're called tonsil stones. I had them in my early twenties, and spent a lot of time thinking about what was going on inside my body and what was causing them. I realized a few things:

I wasn't drinking enough water. My spit was extra syrupy because of this, and I ate a lot of meat. The meat got caught up in the syrupy spit, which accumulated behind my tonsils and would get balled up. I eventually learned how to "flex" my tonsils and expel these horrid things from the back of my throat. I started drinking more water and gargling a lot more to keep that shit out. I also eventually got my tonsils removed for other reasons, and so no more tonsil stones.

These things stink, and if you have a lot of them or they get big and you don't get rid of them then your breath will stink. If you're one of those nasty motherfuckers that can't smell yourself because you smell all the time then I guess you wouldn't worry too much about it, just don't stand close to people and say a lot of words that start with the letter H.

Jesus Christ, I left Sup Forums for years and decided to come back tonight to see fucking faggots giving medical advices... RIP

OPsbreath stinks like shit for certain.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGaT1g-PAA

OP do not listen to these fucking idiots! That is clearly cancer. Please go to the doctor and get checked out

youtube.com/watch?v=RiMSmDBvgto

They're called tonsil stones. It's calcified food particles that form in the flaps of your tonsils.