Tips on losing weight?

tips on losing weight?

picture unrelated

Don't eat so much.

cut short on carbs and sugar
drink lots water and tea
do not go over 1500KCAL a day
Do sports or at least go walking around alot .
Keep an eating diary.
Have your meals around the same time with big spaces in between.
Give it time.
DonĀ“t use a scale daily.

Good luck!

I lost 60lbs in a year. Seems absurd, almost. It was the year of my personal transformation.

First, you need a solid philosophy, i.e. a way of life. I chose mine to be Stoicism, which teaches endurance, and strength of mind.

With your practice, you must go threw some extreme shit. Sometimes I fasted for two days(not entirely on purpose, I lived alone, and was really struggling), for weeks eating nothing but canned beans, or tuna out of the can.

I also had a physically demanding job(construction), I did that for a few months. Then I obtained two other jobs, that were way less physical, but still demanding(one was full, the other part time).

Here's the thing: Every single day I lifted weights, or did some form of exercise(running, boxing). I wasn't anorexic, I was fit as fuck, and at the part time job, was getting major pussy, and every women there was talking about me(the few I was close to would tell me). Hell, I even got sponsored by a supplement company.

That's what it takes. To be active every waking hour of your time, and to go through some rough ass shit.

Though, it's been a year, and I've gained like 20lbs because I've lost interest. But I've been threw it before. I know what it takes, and when I feel like being fit again, I will.

Any other advice?

no, you absolute faggot. you just burn more calories than you consume.

OP, get myfitnesspal, track everything that goes in your body, weigh yourself every morning.

>absolute faggot
>gets more pussy than you

Intermittent fasting combined with a ketosis diet and fasted strength training is probably one of the best ways to lose weight

Eat less and Run more.

calorie deficit is everything. Stay 500KCAL under what you body is Burning anyway and you`ll lose 2 -3 kg a week.Lowcarb or Keto Diet is also something you might want to look into./fit/ is a good place lurk.

>"I chose mine to be Stoicism, which teaches endurance, and strength of mind"
>claims to not be a faggot

spontaneous human combustion?

my fitness pal app
1500 calories a day

It's a strong, manly philosophy, for warriors, pussy.

Is this some sort of autistic copypasta? If not, it should be.

Eat hot chillis with most meals.
Yoga(90min) every third day. Down dog app. I do intermediate 1 on normal pace and i sweat buckets.
Water
Water
Water
No sugar, stevia instead.
Only eat wholemeal pasta, rice, and bread.
Eat oats for bfast.
Walk
Run

I lost 25kg.

This and take on hygiene like your mentally ill.
Cleaning your house and yourself will wear you out.
Stop eating sugar.
Any sugar.
Just stop and you will lose weight.

eat your cum for maximum protein intake

Best advice in the thread.

>Immediately cut out pop and only drink water
>effective tomorrow, gp to the gym every single day no matter what for the forseable future. You want to build a habit with this and even if you only go for 10 minutes it's good to get into this habit
>Immediately cut out fast food

>These all must be immediate changes, or you won't ever do them

3gozillion scoops

is this a joke? no way this can't be a joke

this

Lol no it's true. But it is autistic, great pasta material

Hell no it's not a joke. I'm jacked, attractive, and my quality of mind can land any bitch on the planet, including your mom and girlfriend lil pussyclap

while cutting out sugar and carbs is super-important, I'd like to recommend something that may sound strange.

Let yourself have one sugary treat a week. Something small like a soda or something big like a sundae, doesn't matter. Enjoy it while hanging out with friends at dinner, or just to pick yourself up at the end of a shitty monday. You can reward yourself with sugary stuff once a week and not ruin your progress, even jacked people deserve to treat themselves, ya fell me?