Do you want one of these to be the border wall

do you want one of these to be the border wall

no that sounds expensive

I like the ones that you can see through the bottom half, but it would be so easy just to toss a rope over and through. Then just tie it up and you can climb right over no problem. I'm not really a fan of the boarder wall though.

i like 6 and 7 best

I'd stick my sauce coverd dinner roll in number 7, rolling for my waifu.

won't do shit
they'll just bring home tools from work

Landmines are cheaper

what if border patrol can see the ladder getting set up through the steel bars at the bottom?

yeah build a wall.. not like there are 100's of tunnels already dug under the border. Trumps a fucking idiot.

IF theres a patrol officer nearby

Just let border patrol shoot anyone crossing a threshold. Less beaners is never wrong.

Yeah build a fucking wall. Build a wall in the 21st century, its not even a medival bloody defense but the oldest walls for purposes of defense, are first seen around the city of Jericho (now in the West Bank) around the 10th century BCE. So we have 3000 year history of getting thru walls... lol and you think a wall would make a difference

Getting through walls requires manpower. Are the beaners going to muster an army to take the promised land? What the fuck

drones

YOU DONT NEED A WALL YOU STUPID FUCKING TWATS
All you need is a nationwide citizenship card program and the repeal of the born on us soil baby shit in the constitution. This would even be cheaper than landmines or any of the other retard shit these faggots are talking about.

I like the blue one aesthetically.
Whichever one is the strongest and most cost effective is the one I want.

Mind your own fucking business.

None of those is wide enough, the Mexicans can just walk around

>the wall won't work
>STOP BUILDING THE WALL
Yeah because walking thousands of miles in a desert is just as easy as driving a car with drugs, AC and supplies.

You saying there aren't any cars in the US?

Equip the wall with remote guns and make an mmo game where neckbeards can man the guns. I'd shoot the fuck out of some Mexicans from my computer.

Doesn’t want wall
Wants entire nation to carry card because no wall
What a bottom feeding moron
Kys

why not just let the people get into the country and give them some jobs?

literally how the fuck do you infer that from what he just said
i'm trying right now i can't find out how you did it

Ya walls won't really work that well and they are too expensive.

I would rather Trump make it legal for any US citizen to round up as many Mexicans as they can.
I figure if I could get $5 a head, I could earn like $200 a day which ain't too bad for doing something I'd love.

So like odd days would be round up days and even days would be pickup/transport days.

>this kills the taxpayer

The fuck is the point of a wall if they just dig under it like usual

Completely destroys any smugglers without US connections. Not many US citizens want to risk jail time for a few burritos.
Through your suggestion you have already conceded that the wall would make it more difficult requiring more coordination.

You don't eliminate crime, you make crime more difficult.

>Guy is born in South American dictatorship, says fuck this shit and packs his bags (plantane and huaraches)
>Treks through the jungle past guerillas and jungle dangers which are 10 times worse than a bullet
>monkey steals his plantane
>Jumps on trains cars and hikes through mountains and deserts covered with federales, gun cartels, and water that will give you diarrhea and fuck your guts up.
>He eats chihuahuas for protein.
> Gets robbed in Mexico City, looses his huaraches, and continues barefoot.
>Reaches northern Mexico, and gets raped by some trannie. Finally at the border and sees a wall.
>"well it was worth a shot"

>The fuck is the point of a wall if they just dig under it like usual

A proper wall would prevent that.

We have to think of it more like the old Berlin Wall. That thing worked. And ours will be better because we'd add on all kinds of technology.

>wants entire nation to carry the burden of building a wall in a post-borders world

Left-tards real fear is:
The wall is completed
The wall WORKS! Ahhhhhhhh!

As a conservative.. What a fucking waste of money. Your debt is to fucking high already.

From a country where we actually have a big surplus, not debt from here to the moon.

>in a post-borders world

You're high user. Fucking high as a kite.

I want all of them. Stacked on top of each other,

>millions of illegal immigrants being smuggled over kills the taxpayer
>the cartel isn't going to rent tunnels out to coyotaje's and risk their operation being compromised
>normie hombres have no accessible ingress
Hmmm....

and yet here we are, talking, cross borders

Fuck off taco boy

only because you're speaking english

This. There are many actual things that can help border issues, like improved trade policy or worker visas.

Build That Wall!

And believe it or not, I can speak other languages too! And would you believe it, most of the world can speak more than one language! Wow really crazy how globalization and the spread of interconnectedness through technology really changes the world, huh? Very cool! :)

>>the cartel isn't going to rent tunnels out to coyotaje
The cartel is the coyote, you dumb shit.

he was making the argument that we should keep out average, well meaning mexican immigrants for the fact of them likely being poor, but implicitly condones the drug cartel and the wall's role in perpetuating cartel power. Critical thought isn't always a strong suit of racists.

And shoot to kill orders on the border for invaders. That doesn't cost anything.

>he
Sure, faggot.

>for the fact of them
You're not even American.

>like improved trade policy or worker visas.
you say those words but don't know what they mean.

How, exactly would you change trade policies?
Do we just cut out the middle-man Mexican worker and send money directly to Mexico ourselves?

We already have worker visas. Most other immigrants have to use them. Mexicans, for some reason, feel they are exempt...

I'm sorry that my linguistics exceed the mental capabilities which you are most accustomed to expanding. I'll have you know that I'm patiently waiting for Rhode Island to legalize pot but members of the state gov keep pushing back the vote. Thanks for nitpicking an oversight on my part that is commonplace in internet culture, not even delving into the culture that is Sup Forums
(think for example, the "no girls on the internet" mentality, fucking newfag)

The wall is going up.
It will be an effective first step at solving a runaway problem.

If you want immigration apply for citizenship do it legally.
Calling someone racist for supporting measures to combat criminal activity is a joke. SAD!

I think he's on to something. Hmm...

>all that bullshit to say nothing
Hey, you ARE American.

I was responding to both of their points in which they didn't say anything either, I agree

Why don't we just move the whole world into the USA so everyone will have money, food, and jobs? We could solve world hunger and unemployment rate for everyone.

>in which they didn't say anything either
I specifically corrected your retarded idea that cartel members can't be coyotes. You went off a tangent about justification, because you're clearly that stupid.

I'm not arguing this just the simplicity and possibly wasted expense of the wall. Exactly why these options are good to reduce the number of immigrants into this country. Increase wages create a demand for labor, decreased wages in our country is virtually impossible but demanding trade policy to increase wages in foreign countries can help reduce the labor demand. It would also help reduce the competitive advantage that these cheap labor countries have on us.

Sorry dog I was and I agreed with your point the shortsightedness of treating the drug trade and immigration across the border as independent issues (and in particular how the guy suggests it's better to go after the average man)

*consider the source

>The wall won't work
>t. deported 13 times and arrested for DUI in USA

How are we going to get double digit deport counts with a massive fucking wall in the way?

That would probably work but it's not realistic. In order to fix these problems we have to think of actual solutions. Yes we could talk about nuking that country and putting a good price on scalps but that's just as useful as teleportation and Katanga.

>b-but muh six feet deep
I can assure you that tunnel is not six feet deep.

Did you all know that undocumented/"illegal" immigration far extends the issue of crossing the Mexican-american border? Many undocumented immigrants came to the U.S. through legal means and chose to overstay their visas. The emphasis on the border wall in relations to "fixing our immigration system" highlights how a lot of talk about "legal immigration" is implicitly about culture and race, and the belief that Mexicans are drains and cannot make good Americans.

gtfo taco boy

>implying it is not 1,000,000 times MORE expensive to fund illegal Mexicans who pay no taxes in the U.S. to breed 20 children, all of which go to public school, are on public aid, get medicaid, cause the need for more police, beat up the roads, steal, work the system for free government cheese, etc., all funded by natural citizens.

God you are fucking stupid to have posted that "sounds expensive" shit.

It means that I as a producer in the US have to constantly deal with increasing regulations on my business. Trade policy allows us to have some say in the mandatory regulations that other countries have to impose and gives us the right to impose sanctions if they are not followed. In a way it levels the playing field and decreases labor demand in our country.

Work visas can help some people gain access to hard working labor. It's not perfect and yes maybe it's not a good alternative. If there are illegal workers in the US then employers shouldn't be hiring them.

Are you mad because I have a US college degree and a white collar job, unlike your Donald aggrandizing self? :-)

They all look rather weak to me. Needs to be thicker, taller, and topped with barbwire.

Good point, thanks.

Why is that an insult. You don't eat tacos? They're fucking good.

>They all look rather weak to me
the US border patrol tested eight duplicate prototypes off location and all of the designs performed well against breaching

Nah I want something classy.

Illegal immigrants siphon funds from our system and do not contribute to it.
Apply for legal citizenship, respect the law, and contribute by paying taxes.

We constantly deport people. It's like trying to bale water in a boat with a hole in it.
And you have people saying: Well, user it rains so it's impossible to keep 100% of water out of your boat. Plugging the hole will do nothing to stop water from entering your boat.

>poor hardworking mexicans have a tough life
>applying for citizenship is too hard, they should be allowed to cut in line, break the law, and claim benefits paid for by other tax payers without paying any taxes themselves.
I believe in a thing called equality. The law is one of the strongest supporters of treating everyone equal. Stop breaking the law. You do not get to selectively enforce only the laws you agree with or break laws when it's convenient and call people racist when they enforce the law.

Well then they broke the law. Why overstay if you're trying to do right by the government.

Obviously the border patrol guys are liberals who want it to fail... You could break through or climb over those walls no problem.

>so easy just to toss a rope over, climb right over no problem
Umm, you're retarded.
Apparently you have not actually looked at the design of these at all. Literally next to climb a rope over. Fucking 95% of professional athletes who train year round to be on American Ninja Warrior can't climb a rope up a straight wall more than 12', so much so that they only put that in the Finals, no less. Do you have any clue what type of upper body strength it takes to hold on with a rope angled to a straight wall that becomes closer and closer to the wall itself as you reach the top? Oh, and there's the friction of your body against the wall working against you too. You can't walk up a wall like this, it needs to be at an angle, moron. When you walk up with your feet forward (which muscles don't work that way against gravity to pull you up), you have to simultaneously pull your upper body straight up at a 90 degree angle. You might as well try to climb a rope at a 90 degree angle with your feet straight out in front of you as the feet are worthless, so you are stuck trying to pull yourself up by arms alone and with the friction of the wall and closing angle, it basically can't be done by all but maybe 0.00001% of the population.

>so easy just to toss a rope over and climb right over no problem
You're an idiot.
>brain much?
>sport much?

the wall will destroy cartel drug routes and they will weaken. USA and Mexico will benefit from the wall.
working Mexicans will come to the US when they want but not the drug trafficking

These Faggot's couldn't make it to America. If they did it's US as Americans that are to blame for them staying. They literally have marked their face with all the crimes they've done, throw them the fuck out or prosecute on the street.

>implying that cartels are also lobbying for the walls to raise prices on drug smuggling and that your precious border patrol agents aren't under narco payroll.

I live in a border town you fuck and a wall will just look pretty but all it's going to do is raise crime, because big walls means big money for the cartels.

I haven't seen the prototype machine gun nests yet

ummm, have fun carrying that ladder through the desert
ummm, and when you get to the top, just plunge to your death down the other side

smart thinker you are
i'd love to watch you sweat your pedro tacoboy ass off in the desert with a 40' ladder, using your invisibility pancho from Hogwarts to avoid snipers and detection with that giant piece of metal you and your half dozen coyotes are shouldering through the desert, than prop it up against said wall, climb to the top, and then scratch your dumb mexicunt ass wondering how the fuck you are going to get down the other side without dying on impact or getting eaten alive by desert vermin with those broken legs over a coupla night

dumbass mexicans

>patrol office nearby
You do know that the design specs for each prototype required camera installation at set intervals encased near the top, right

WTF are you talking about, with Offices?

How fucking dumb are you?

Are you Mexican or just naturally retarded?

If you understand even the most simple of economics, you would understand that a person contributes to their society and nation beyond taxes. Furthermore, many undocumented immigrants pay millions in taxes in which they never see direct benefit from, as much as you'd like to make the strawman argument that their (American, in bold letters) children go to school .

The current legal immigration system, the precious law you so speak of, is built to favor immigrants from particular cultures and ethnicities. However, as someone that believes their life and right to be a member of society is so innately better because they happened to have been, by sheer luck, born in the US and not in a less stable region, you've never had to consider that the immigration system you so seek to defend might be unjustly biased. Trump and co's plan only makes this more clear and blatant, that "the law" is built to discriminate against certain groups of people, and yet here you are suggesting that these poeple follow your unfair laws while you pre-label them as lazy criminals and social drains.

None of this is to comment on American's invested interest in not passing meaningful immigration reform; Americans profit massively off the cheap and unprotected labor of undocumented immigrant workers, as well as the private industry of criminalizing immigrants as well

I loosely addressed some of this above. Even among the people that come here legally, some have much easier access towards permanent legal residency. Trust me when I say that most undocumented people dream of getting some form of residency, and being able to work and contribute to society properly, not under the table where they are open to exploitation and dehumanization.

>weaken drug cartel routs
Most drugs are smuggled in by payed off agents who are on the narco payroll
Instead of an expensive wall, why not better train horseback border patrol agents?
Oh yeah because using our on a wall will stop some of the most terrifying people around.

>If you build the wall the cartel wins
user... I don't think that is how it works.
Why does profit magically go up if they hold a near monopoly over the market?
If anything they just lose customers who are unable or unwilling to pay.

Well when I was in highschool I could climb 15' poles while holding a basketball, so I think you might be a little off on that idea that climbing with a rope is so hard.

Your West Bank example just serves to show how stupid you are. Turns out the wall the Israelis built stopped 99.9% of all would-be non-cleared entrants.

What a fucking imbecile you must be irl.

Hurr-durr, but walls are old therefore no work.

Hint: the longevity of this bastion of defense against invaders is a testament to their effectiveness throughout the ages, quite the opposite of what you argue.

logic much?

>you don't need a wall, only need citizenship card program

Yeah, that'll work. Cuz Mexicans obey laws. Cuz illegal aliens will register for your program.
Jesus, kid, are you really that stupid?
How ironic you call others "stupid fucking twats".

This is exactly how it works, I live in a border town, and have even spent time in Mexico, human trafficking is expensive as fuck, but if they make it harder, they're just going to charge more money and use payed off agents to smuggle in more people. You have to have been raised in Mexico to understand the culture and how much power narcos have. They're fucking terrifying and they have a lot of pull in US politics.

How's your sister Berma holding up after she had your last child, Cletus?

What if we just ban ropes and climbing on the wall?
Problem solved.

Liberal logic: infallible

The higher the price they can justify, the more profits there are for all involved in perpetuating the smuggling. Building a wall increases this, to put your arguments into different words. I agree lad

But there is not huge cartels smuggling drugs via the West Bank wall…

You charge more money but reduce volume of sales.
Ideally net profit would remain unchanged. It may actually go DOWN though because you lose more volume in sales than you gain with the increased price.

I don't have to live in a border town to understand an economics 101 supply and demand curve.

I'm pro wall mate.
But a 12' tall wall isn't THAT hard to scale for a male 15-30.

I honestly believe the only solution is to clip the ears of illegals, and if you're found in the US with clipped ears you are euthanized, like a bear that returns to a city after being removed once, twice is habitual, and dangerous.

Trust you? I know these people, of course every one of them wants something, but only some truly work for it. Others, just expect to be handed something and can't even bother to learn the language and a few don't even get a job. Some rather work under the table just to avoid paying into taxes retirement and other benefits just like a good portion of Americans.

my vote for top 3 dumbest posts on Sup Forums for the day
fucking saved
>being this britard

hey, you worry about what you are going to do without a trump-equivalent, you ball-less eggsack of vaginal crust, now that you lost your country to muslims over a decade ago
it's too late for you now
you're literally too dumb to even understand how your liberal ideals have fucked you and your next hundred generations
live with that
no more britain
at all
it's literally less than 20 years away and you will be the minority and will be under the control of a muslim-majority government sucking camel ass crusties off a dirty desert dick just to feed your family
have fun explaining to your kids how you didn't fuck them over

The conditions that force people to seek illegal immigration through cartels and other means does not suddenly change because you erect a wall that makes it more expensive for them. If anything, it only adds to the desperation behind it all.

>the wall costs a fraction of the fortune illegal immigrants already cost tax payers
>lol why would we spend money to prevent spending much more that's so dumb

DEPORT

The wall and live ammunition