Rich fag here offering $150k for information that opens a lead in her disappearance

Rich fag here offering $150k for information that opens a lead in her disappearance.

have them circle the city with a helicopter. they will see her forhead from miles away

Why would you pay so much for someone so ugly. You should have known something was up when someone agreed to go on a date with her

timestamp 150k before we indulge your bullshit any further

Because I'm a millionaire and 150k is like $1.50 to you poor fags.

She went back to her home planet.

?

If she were in any real danger she would have contacted you telepathically by now.

That's not a fivehead it's a fucking 15head.

Ssb

She’s most likely dead, that’s what happens in these scenarios. No amount of money is going to change that man.

$200k for the location of her body.

Let’s see screenshot of an account balance, or a stack of cash with a time stamp. Then we’ll talk.

my fucking sides

I'll put $150 on the perp being a nigger, any takers the other way?

niggers murder much more sloppily. not that this was a top-notch job or anything though....

I'm gonna say spic. wild hunch/guess.

Bailey M Boswell.

1F4Y4nBNV6HRohEB
vTQXEcwjSdtan14Hsr
Send $$$ here.

That cunts forehead is giant

Since it’s Nebraska, I’m going to have to disagree.
This was my initial thought.
There’s literally twice as many Hispanics than blacks in Nebraska

Fail.

Bailey and Aubrey are the ones being questioned. She isn't with them anymore clearly.

Omaha and Lincoln are FULL of skinnys (What we call Somalis the Lutherans brought in.) Check their Craigslist if you don't believe me.

Your a fucking idiot gtfo.

I'll offer $300k if anyone can tell which dimension she is currently in.

Gona need more info on the chick.
I'm a pi in the area.

Good luck. Save your money - because the money will not safe her. Some cases needs years to be solved. But nowadays they have technical options to come closer than we could.

I don't have to get out of my cozy bed because you don't believe me. I have just under 16 mil in inheritance from two generations of farming on one side and inherited a construction company on thr other that's valued well over that.

I think she probably just returned to her home planet, OP.

Just hire a Metasploiter or cyber PI. Save 130k. Oh wait, you're actually broke. Get lost

Probbably human traficking. it is more common than you would think. try looking in the middle east

the meko varo

This is why fathers should have full authority over who their daughters date. Women are incapable of making good decisions on their own.

kek

Post tits and we'll see.

The mother ship came back for her

Fuck you beat me to it

Get a load of this guy. Think we got a new copy pasta. Oh man, what a dipshit. Doesn't even get what reverse image searching is.

Broke as a joke

Her fucking eyes
>too close together

If her date returns her after ripping them out, then I'd say it was a successful time

But I'm a guy, sicko.

>disappearance.

you mean murder

That's why i edited it douche. I'm not posting my real bank roll on b are YOU fucking stupid?

This. She might be headed to Alaska, that’s were a lot of human trafficking goes down.

give me 200k and you can have her corpse back

t. Islam
Go back to Sadi

Sadly, sh'e probably taking a dirt nap...spent her last few hours in fear after being raped...

Some sick fuck the probably buried her in some random cornfield...

Just a guess...

Prove you have the cash you fucking retard

If it's so common, where can I rent one in VA?

This mother fucker doesn't even know what edit means.

Also doesn't even know what is on balance receipts. Guys, I think this dipshit doesn't even have a bank account.

Did you gouys get this?

I didn't kill or kidnap her. She was just super annoying and left in tears after I made a joke about how much she looked like Reese Witherspoon after a meth binge.

God damn it man.

Kid just fuck off.

You're not even trolling
If you're attempting to you failed
If neither

Then this definitely isn't the place for you
>lurk moar

Lincoln oldfag here. Trust me. Lincoln is the safe haven of minorites (well whites are the minority now) my bets are on a towel head

Sadly, I think you might be right. He probably isn't even old enough to have an account.

Yes, dammit, its coordinates to some cornfield somewhere. Back to the important issue, prove you have the funds and maybe we'll get a clue.

you made this thread semi bearable

This is op

These. Exactly these

She looks like amy pohler with an even bigger forehead

maybe she went back to her own planet

She went to live with the Ayy Lmaos

Haha what's that the 15th time this joke was made?

Shut the fuck up nigger.

>Probbably human traficking. it is more common than you would think
in murica no, is more probably to be instant raped and murdered, maybe in yurop could still be alive being a drugged sex slave for some pajeets

Congratulations, you could buy my house and the empty lot I own next to it.
That's not rich.

Unfortunately, the nigger probably killed her and dumped her body. Didn't you ever have "that talk" with her about niggers? Sorry man.

You emotionless piece of shit you.

Also, muh sides.

have anyone made a joke about her forehead and aliens yet ?
I think there might be some keks to be found there

Wow, you're missing a lot. That's not op. That's someone that reverse image searched and was calling OP out on faking a bank account balance.

Nah bro its a forty-four head.

I could swear i saw someone just like her at blips n chitz

niggers got her :(

Here

Who cares

>age 24
wtf, she looks like she 16/17

Nigga you need jimmy neutrons space flying ass to find that et looking bitch

Yeah, 16/17 thousand, the knowledge within that cranium takes eons to gather

what the hell does that even say, do they not teach you how to write your letters in kindergarten anymore? the fuck..

That's a 999 pure gold bar you fuck!

I believe OP is rich as shit coz that girl have her own fucking plane landing site on her forehead

top-fucking-kek

Seriously though any lead where \b can start helping

This shit looks like a page out of Charlie's dream book, you illiterate goblin fuck, who gave you crayons? Did they even try and teach you how to communicate with humankind before letting you scribble, drool and grunt in pain/ecstasy as you act like you learned to write from a generic horror movie child drawing pictures of rings and other things the ghost showed them?

No it's not, and your house looks poor as fuck.

It's not supposed to be right you mongoloid. It's something to solve to set things in motion. Can you believe your own eyes?

Shut the fuck up, you better begin and end every single day by thanking technology for the wonderful autocorrect and accessibility peripherals that provide you the means to at least somewhat communicate through this website with your fucked up gnarled up goblin hands and nonverbal screeching

as far as I can tell... it says:

>Omara /NE
>V+ rigyit nrgae!
>G0IJ
>\B\ DrrJ
>Girgº2
>Nalt parsºll0-
>LYºot-/JauQ ~

was I close?

It's mirrored

she's most likely dead

> 6/10 freaky giant forehead, might gank to flip but not to bang.

Your phone about to die

did someone already check her social accounts? is possible to get full access via police search warrant? and try to get the location ip's of the person she went on a date? or at least some phone number to check on what name is registered?

is this what it looks like to you when you are writing it? cause that's my only explanation for that terrible handwriting.. seriously, did you break your hands punching that boulder resting on the mannequin shoulders in the OP pic?

There's like 5 niggers in all of Lincoln that aren't just student-athletes at UNL. And two of them are hookers.

Kek

Hey I've seen at least 4 different ones working at the Popeye's on O st.

You gotta look to find them. There's small pockets of negroids and other brown people

Yuup

That credit union sucks. You're a Millard fag aren't you?