I'm part of the underclass

I want to move up a social class. But I don't know how. I can't be around these people anymore. Everyone I know uses drugs and there's heroin addicts everywhere. Everything is completely dysfunctional. I can't spend the rest of my life surrounded by these people. But I don't know how and I don't have a high enough paying job to break out.

I want to live in a wholesome environment where I'm not surrounded by people that do drugs. It's not the being poor that bothers me because I'm perfectly content to go without an abundance of goods. It's the social aspect and the quality of people I'm surrounded by.

Where I live it's hopeless here and I have to leave. But I don't know where I would go and if I did go I think I'd still be surrounded by the same kind of people. I don't know if there's a place I can afford to live and not be surrounded by degeneracy and rampant dysfunction.

Pic related is a common occurrence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move to africa. There, you will be rich. "By contrast".

I did do that except it was in Europe. I met a girl on the internet from Croatia and I went there and stayed with her until I ran out of money. It was nice she was upper middle class and her community was nothing like mine. But it's difficult for me to get a job in a foreign country where I don't even know the language.

And actually when I came back the situation and environment I'm in now hit me like a brick wall. It didn't bother me as much until I left and came back. It's more difficult to notice the conditions you live in when you only know those conditions and nothing else.

OP, you seem above average intelligence by your writing alone. If you have a job, put away some money for moving away. Once you get so much saved up, get everything in order, find both a place and a job online. I know a lot of friends that grew up dirt poor and was raised in dysfunctional families. Those who made the choice of not doing anything about now have kids, either working a shit job or on pogey. Those who are now successful or on the road of getting their life in order done something about it. Start somewhere.

class mobility is generational OP

create a foundation for your descendants

Learn basic spanish and move to chile or uruguay.
Seriously

Take out loans and go to school. I was in a bad place too, so I did this.

Try to live on or near campus. And keep your head straight

I've been saving and I have money saved up right now a little over $4,000. I'm at the point where I am ready to go soon. The problem is I don't know where to go and I don't have the skills that would help me get a good paying job. I don't want to go to the same kind of environment that I intend to leave.

Get a job somewhere where the job market is better then move there

That star tattoo, is that something addicts do?

you need to have some sort of marketable skill before you go anywhere user

take a moment to figure out what you are good at (i.e. what people will pay you money to do for them) and start there

if it means working for someone else and you dont have any creds just lie on the application, most of the time they will never check it unless you are a complete dipshit at the job

in a few years time youll have enough experience there where moving up or moving on at another company will be breddy easy

the vast majority of people i worked with in a corporate setting know fuck all about their degrees anyway, faking and fumbling their way in the beginning until they either get it or quit

Move to another country.. you will not end in the same enviroment if you come to latin america people will like you, and you will be in at least middle class enviroment even with a shitty job if you are a foreiner you will find something better

This is bullshit, they prey on gringo idiots in Latin America.

DO NOT GO TO LATIN AMERICA unless you enjoy being shaken down by the cops, then getting raped and murdered.

He is right op, dont come here, the entire latin america is like Tijuana Mexico

If I accidentally stumble across Shlomo's millions the first thing I'd do is create a community by buying some ghost town and assembling all the lost people with a drive like we see here every day.

Imagine having a community you could actually believe in and something to work for. To see the fruits of your labour every day instead of knowing every hour you put in goes to some jew overlord.

The future is little segregationist communities.

What sort of job could I fake credentials in? I've only done manual labor.

>Love it. I wish you the best

>But I don't know how.
go to college and do something like engineering or medicine/dentistry

make a good amount of money and invest it wisely

>I don't have the skills
Learn to code. It looks intimidating at the beginning but if you're of above average intelligence you shouldn't have problems to make it as a regular code monkey.

Massachusetts? Lol, come to Austin you get the advantage of Texas law and hospitality but it's a liberal shithole and easy to transition from. Bonus is Texans hate Austin anyways so any liberal ideals you bring with you is contained for the day of the rope if you don't step up your game.

doing what though?
be specific

also, do you have any hobbies/interests that you have studied/practiced & got gud? does not have to be work-related to count

>coding
Really? Doeas a person can make a decent living coding?

Various residential construction jobs and shipping/receiving at a warehouse. I played minor league baseball but that didn't work out and I never made it past AA and quit after a UCL injury.

>Computer Programmers in the United States pull down an average of $59K annually. Earnings sit near $35K on the lower side but can approach $92K per year on the higher side.

Depends on your definition of 'decent', but I'd say yes.

Without a fucking degree?
I cant believe it

Moving up in social class is not the cake walk that the TV says it is.

You need some real marketable skills and cyborg like dedication. You also need to get lucky a few times.

You can't wish your way to success.

>Without a fucking degree?
That will definitely hurt your earning potential, but you're still able to get gigs by presenting your previous work to a potential employer. And there's nothing that stops you from getting a degree later in life.

See: Waco, 1993
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Scientology gets away with owning an entire city, mormons rule an entire state.

You just gotta play your cards right.

Your reality will slowly sync up with your internal desire for this vibration. It will take time, it always does. But it will happen in a way you arent prepared for. It might be in the form of a person, a new job, a new community, or maybe even a change in someone you know. The point is what you are asking for will come. Just try to be cognizant of its arrival. Accept it. Appreciate it. Then it will be time to tackle your next dragon.

- /x/ out

Great it seems like a useful skill to learn then

It takes time and hard work. Don't spend money on things that don't further this goal. No booze, drugs, smokes, vidya, or getting preggers until you've safely made it - any one of these will utterky kill your chances of uplifting yourself. Books are good, you can educate yourself with them but you have to read them and understand them. While a degree is helpful at first it isn't strictly necessary, there are employers who will take a chance on someone who is bright and motivated and a self starter, and once you get your foot in the door it's up to you. But learning self discipline and educating yourself will be necessary first steps, you have to drag yourself into the middle class, you won't get there by wishing.