youtube.com/watch?v=fNCckzQaLdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this shit pretty old for me

The image on the op?

I miss those times

Are you really /oldfag/?

These + gummy bears

Anyone else go to drop in classes?

Never had this, what do they taste like? And what is suspended in it?

This !
>ssri

Nice

>original altoids

fug, click reply and the feels hit me right out of the gate.

shit, I think I remember those. They did a whole bunch of them with different cartoon characters, the promotion was that you bought a jar of jelly and then afterwards washed out the jar and used it as a drinking glass, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM

I laugh with bittersweet nostalgia every time.

I had one of those, I remember i used to pretend it was Slimer from the Ghostbusters sometimes.

You are correct.
Always drank out of them at grandma's

I remember having a few of them, I don't remember which characters were on them but oddly enough I remember the shape of the glass and the Welch's logo running on the bottom of the screen, I used to be fascinated with drinking my milk down to the exact height of the logo and then looking at it for a couple minutes before drinking the rest.

Jesus Christ, the more I remember of my childhood the more I think that my parents must have been completely oblivious to the word "autism", if I were a kid today I'd probably be prescribed every form of Ritalin known to man.

>Tfw playing kid pix on those AIO iMacs

Where have the times gone?

Love the 80s man mustsche

Hanukkah gift?

The day we got our first computer I amused myself for actual hours drawing rubber-stamp pictures and blowing them up with the dynamite. I was so fucking excited when I figured out you could freeze frame the pictures during the explosion.

Heh I did some rather bizarre things like that too. I've never been diagnosed either but it wouldnt surprise me if I were on.the spectrum. No shame in it though, it's just a different way to perceive the world. A lot of the greatest minds In history were likely autistic.

I had pajamas just like those.

How did everyone have the exact same dino toy. No One knew where it came from, but it was in every kid's toybox

Nah, but astute observation

they still make this rug. My 4 year old son has one we just bought for him like a year ago.

I must have been young when I had these because I played with them all the time and don't think I made one single interesting thing

Had these myself. I have no idea where they are now

i remember the round pieces being like cookies and my mom took them away cause i was always putting them in my mouth

yep, I still have mine from when I was a kid... the part that pissed me off was that my favorite of the cups was only available by eating some nasty ass orange marmalade... and my parents made me eat it all before i could have the glass. Still have it, though years of going through the dishwasher wore like 99% of the paint off, just fragments of what used to be there.

HOW APPROPRIATE, YOU FIGHT LIKE A COW.

I remember I lost this by dropping it down my apartment buildings elevator shaft :(

That brings back memories. No dynamite gif?
youtube.com/watch?v=bJnelIxC6gM

there was a bunch of dinosaurs like that. Whenever anyone posts images of plastic dinosaurs from the 80s/90s it's always the exact same ones I had. Occasionally the colors are a little different, that's all. Probably some Chinese company cranked out hundreds of thousands of them a day.

are yours not still on your bed?

I've spoken with apes more polite than you!

I grew up watching my dad play this. Im 20 now and he plays the fuck out of diablo 3.

nah it's all about that super munchers nigga

I played D2 and D1 with my dad back in the day. Though now i'm 30 and he's 60.

Fun times.

I am old too and I still play the Dia2. Tell your dad the old community is still there if he wants to check up again.

lol I used to choke down so much food I hated just because I wanted some dumb prize or gimmick that came with it. I remember there was some god-awful tasting Ghostbusters cereal once that came with a free Hotwheels car inside, I shoveled a whole box of that crap down my throat thinking I was going to get a rad Hotwheels model of the Ecto-1, turns out I read the box wrong and it was just a regular ass Hotwheels car. I was like wtf I hate Ghostbusters now.

small luigi looks like such a fucking dork in this game
I mean look at head lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=fNCckzQaLdU

NERD
E
R
D

do they not have these anymore?

Because, he was grafted onto sprites from Doki Doki Panic (the original game name before it was Mario-ized).

Word Munchers I was great at, Number Munchers I always got my ass kicked quickly. I still suck at math.

GET THAT BRIT ROUNDABOUT SHIT OUTA HERE...

And don't slam the....
Door!

>This is the song that never ends...

I had that same pikachu pillow. I feel bad about it because it became my pleasure pillow when I went through that phase. Maybe I've found out why my fetishes are so fucked.

My brother had that I think.

=(

You bastard