1. Milk doesn’t reduce fractures. Contrary to popular belief...

1. Milk doesn’t reduce fractures. Contrary to popular belief, eating dairy products has never been shown to reduce fracture risk. In fact, according to the Nurses’ Health Study dairy may increase risk of fractures by 50 percent!

2. Less dairy, better bones. Countries with lowest rates of dairy and calcium consumption (like those in Africa and Asia) have the lowest rates of osteoporosis.

3. Calcium isn’t as bone-protective as we thought. Studies of calcium supplementation have shown no benefit in reducing fracture risk. Vitamin D appears to be much more important than calcium in preventing fractures.

4. Calcium may raise cancer risk. Research shows that higher intakes of both calcium and dairy products may increase a man’s risk of prostate cancer by 30 to 50 percent. Plus, dairy consumption increases the body’s level of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) — a known cancer promoter.

5. Calcium has benefits that dairy doesn’t. Calcium supplements, but not dairy products, may reduce the risk of colon cancer.

6. Not everyone can stomach dairy. About 75 percent of the world’s population is genetically unable to properly digest milk and other dairy products — a problem called lactose intolerance.

ya LOL milk drinkers smh I just drink my own cum instead

literally 90% of Olympic medalists self report drinking milk. Fuck off with these un-sourced bogus statistics you vegan shill.

yep they all drink milk

K but what else am I supposed to use for coffee then?

>says calcium increases and decreases risk of cancer
>literally citing weak genetics as a reason to not drink milk

1. negros can't digest milk because they aren't human
2. jews can't digest milk because they aren't human
3. gooks can't digest milk because they aren't human
4. africa and asia aren't "countries" you fucking idiot
5. if you don't drink milk, you are either subhuman or an utter faggot and should be killed either way

yae verily fellow human

MILK FOR ALL

I use Coffee Mate

Its not the same.

The subjective was "those" referring to the countries IN Africa and Asia
you fucking mongoloid simp

weak-boned vegan detected

[citation needed]

enjoy your calcified ventricles
here's a (You)

Cite your sources or fuck off.

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Nigga you need microfractures in your bone structure or you dont grow and your bones stay soft, wtf.

Good thing milk is delicious. If you get cancer from milk, youre a pussy

Nigga whats next water, oh wait

Cause they're all retards just like you. Congratulations

milk is supposed to be good for babys, not adults.
a general truth in life is, not too much of anything. any substance is a poison depending on the dose.
it is funny how things change every couple of years in medical science.
just live your life and don't care what will kill you in the end.

the body tries to adjust concentrations of needed substances in blood. if you take too much of one, the body tries to level that out. that is why it is believed if you take too much calcium, the blood level actually gets decreased in mean value, which makes bones more fragile.