tfw no /cuteboy/ bf :c

have a pupper though

very cute pupper

Would hug and cuddle / 10

vpn reccs?
i am this user

no you wouldn't because i would be cuddling it

that's a small bepis

We could always cuddle it together, I'm a little guy, I wouldn't get in your way

ahh yes, now is the correct time to read & watch very sad things.

what's the issue, user?

No. 6 is a good place to start if you're in that mood. And it's canon homo.

not much just in a mood.

>trips
i started to watch that with someone who is no longer in my life.
extra sadness yay

doesn't sound very fun

If you aren't going to finish it, do you want me to tell you what happens?

im probably just gonna go jog and listen to yeezus in its entirety.
thatll probably put me back in a hyperactive productivity mood.

i will, please dont

K, I won't, all I'll say is the anime adaptation didn't do the ln justice, it didn't finish the story and it didn't flesh things out properly, so a lot of stuff if you watch the anime without having read it first won't make sense.

What are some other shotas who absolutely love having penises in their butts and cant get enough of them.

/r/'ing the no cucks allowed tea pic, I think the shota's name is Len but I'm not sure, I don't even know what it's from, and I sincerely apologize if I got his name wrong.

i ran 3 miles now im a little sweaty

don't say that, there could be weird sweaty feet fetishists around like there always is.

oh dear

Thanks user!

Should work up to marathons, I run at least one every year.

a friend of mine does marathons. i could totally do that with her.

oh dear indeed.

second time someone has asked for it in 2 days
suspicious

i wonder if theyre experiencing spontaneous cuck infestations

aren't we all
also cute pics

Killua Zoldyck

wow thats awful

Yeah, the other one was me too. Someone posted the (I think?) original version that had kanji on it, and I asked for the no cucks allowed version.

You should, it's really satisfying.

why did you need it twice lol

This interest was short lived

shit game tbhf

Just like the pic, and I don't save stuff.

why not

Im so fucking bored
Like I legit have nothing to look forward to other than """""job searching""""" until 9th

write a screenplay

not him, but it's a great game if you play with friends on a populated unofficial server that has S+

Official is too hardcore, it's more hardcore than vanilla wow was. You literally can't do shit now on official unless you somehow have an in with the alpha tribe.

It turns out it was all a dream

So many reasons, I don't like saving things, I have limited disk space, I share my computer with my boyfriend, he knows I look at this stuff, but he also knows I only care for the cute not lewd things, but I still don't want him seeing that when he uses my computer.

whats your take on trump winning his second term today

wut

at the end it turns out the film itself was a dream and you didn't actually watch anything

kinda sad, what's wrong with him seeing qts?

wut

CA ruled that an illegal immigrant who had been deported multiple times and shot, confessed and discarded of an illegal gun was innocent on all counts

>have dumb gun laws
>get upset when bad guys get guns
hmmmmmm

I said that weirdly. Illegal kills women, no charge

What if he had a silencer?

we're lucky he didn't have a shoulder thing that goes up otherwise he would have killed every white

bump stock

Nothing wrong with it, my best friend jokes all the time about how my bf doesn't like cheese on his pizza and I look like a kid, so it's a cp joke because he doesn't like cheese pizza but he's dating someone that looks like a kid, it's mostly an issue of disk space. Whenever I want to play a game, which tbh is pretty rare, I don't game very often, I think it's been like 2 months at least since last time I played a video game, I have to uninstall something to make room to install the game

youtube.com/watch?v=WhNkIsP59pM

you could just get a cheap usb drive and that would be more than enough space for cute images lol

Im not looking at your digusting normie memes

it's somebody btfoing a democrat though
that's like your fetish

I could, but that'd be really inconvenient, my computer only has 6 usb ports, and 1 of them doesn't work, and I'm using the other 5, so I'd have to unplug something to use a usb drive

get a usb hub
infinite ports

Ill btfo of you if you're not careful

not into that type of stuff sorry

whatre you into

I actually did ask for one of those for christmas last year, but he didn't get me one, I think he forgot.

your mum lmao

well it's christmas in like 25 days so keep ur fingers crossed

dick's not bad

Eh, I won't, we already agreed on my gift this year, I know it's boring and lame, but I asked for socks and he said he'd get me socks, nice comfy warm wool ones.

i think i will
this. an ex "bf" tried to get me into the game and it was so mind numbingly boring.
ick
roxas a qt

socks are fucking great

please no shouting in the thread

good stuff

no!
qt image

I'M USING MY LIBRARY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry!

Day 28 of sharing my bed with a boy. Things are looking bleak. No alone time in bed anytime soon.

didnt even like my meme

doing stuff

and now i'm gonna sleep, cya homos.

is he cute?