Rate me Sup Forums I’m the girl on the left

Rate me Sup Forums I’m the girl on the left

Not shocked you're hanging out with a nigger

All of you ugly

would you suck a dick

Ugly mud shark, fat mud whale, and a nigger. 10/10

Yes

Are you a guy or a girl Mexican?

Hanging with nigger lol. You just look like a trashy hoe who gets her pussy used for nigger profits. Your parents failed and they know it.

show me a tit or a little bit of pussy so I know its not some fag

God bless America

Show me your dick so I know you’re not some white virgin with a small cock racist assholes

You're bigger than the dude y'all are with. Either you're a trap or you hang out with manlets, either way hold this L

You must be new here, I'd suggest you ablige before someone doxxes someone in the pic

Fuck all you racist jealous assholes

>racist assholes

The motherfucker has gold teeth. He's absolutely a nigger, regardless of skin tone, fucking skank.

What is doxxes?

You'll find out if you don't post your tits with a timestamp

You don’t know me racist bitch

What are you going to do? Come here? I bet your racist ass won’t do shit when you slide thru

I know enough to avoid your gross ass. Enjoy your black eyes and single motherhood, you sad statistic.

Where are you at?

Ugly, fat, and a nigger. Damn

That’s what I thought pussy ass bitch no clout

Cora Kominos

I’m at a party in Minneapolis bitch

dog collar + "i'm on heroine" face/10

What?

You’re a virgin stfu and jack off to cartoons

Bet, I'll slide from Rochester. What's the address?

show tits and spread your ass cheeks you iguana looking niggerskank.

I am white and a virgin with small cock and not a racist

Bitch look like Khloe Kardashian's stunt double

kek stupid slut. 3/10. you probably blow dudes for a nickel.

Middle girl is Cora Kominos. She has a VSCO and Insta.

You’re bluffing bitch shore wood slide through

No it’s molly upton. I doxed both the girls but not the spook. The left girl is Madeline Fernandez and whale is Molly upton

left girl dox

facebook /madeline.fernandez.7967

twitter /nosebleed4ever

Wtf? How did you find me? That’s illegal

uh oh madeline! this is bizarre because I know you in real life

>That’s illegal

Who are you

A lot of larping and samefagging going on in this thread.

In my country there is saying "tell me who your friends are, i will tell you who you are" 1/10, fucking nigger lover cunt.

girl some things are private

You’re lying you don’t know me

Dumb bitch, I told you this would happen if you didn't show those tits, you'd better find a bathroom and something to write on to make a timestamp and show those tits or your friends are next

Because you’re a liar or a pussy

So what? I’ll just block all of you

cancer

I know everything you do gets routed through a contrived aesthetic in order to pass yourself off as a mystical, detached, edgy and/or deep object of adoration. And that you are none of things. You have little sense of self.

You obviously don’t know me then cunt

Sometimes i'm embarrassed to browse the same site as you people.

The fact that you can't see through obvious trollbait scares me. I know the average person is dumb, but i expected more of you guys.

So where did the guy that was doxing go?

I'm currently hacking your account with a proxy algorithm to find your address as we speak. Better show tits fast it's already halfway cached.

Watch out guys 2014 veteran coming through

>i expected more of you guys.
no you didn't

3/10.
You're a very ugly girl.

You think I believe your stupid virgin ass?

>Implying any less lulz were had

timestamp

Doesn't matter, we already found you. More info is just a matter of time

>virgin
you keep using this as an insult; are you 12?

At least you arent the fat one 6/10 would titty touch

you don't say anything in public, you just put that shit on snapchat and twitter for people to see. You used to have a ridiculous number of twitter followers and maybe still do, though your twitter was locked

Are you a virgin?

Down syndrome/10.
But look on the bright side, legit retards are competing in countrywide beauty pageants now.
Also, wtf is with the pants up to your tits? Are you a 90-year old grandfather?

How did you even end up here? Blocking is meaningless. These shitlords will show up in your life in ways you've never even imagined. That probably sounds like a threat to you. It is not. It isn't shit talk, either. I have no desire to see you harassed and am letting you know what sort of hornet's nest you've stumbled into, because clearly you have no idea.

Who are you bitch

i'm married, child. i ask bc i haven't heard anyone using virgin as an ad hom since 6th grade.

A bunch of nerd ass underage virgins that will spam me with friend requests or try to get nudes for a day? Ohhhh noooo

bad bait/1. Try harder white boi.

just some jackass. lol. you came to Sup Forums to be rated and you aren't familiar with the culture here. you're used to being an aesthetic object for a particular (very different) subculture.

It would only take me 2 or 3 drinks to think you're attractive enough to fuck.

Getting fucked by some half breed nigger isn't any better than being an autistic virgin, tbh.
Btw where's your dad?

you sound jealous

let's see your ugly crusty ass face

dead

your high school defense mechanisms are insufficient. this is a moldier world.

10/10 would bang probably just bad angle

Niggerlover/10

trumpvoter/10

Oh you poor, sweet summer child. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that they are limited to the internet. Well, if you don't want to listen, there's nothing I can do about it.

>iPhone 7 Plus
Disgusting

iPhone 8 plus dumb bitch

>let's see your ugly crusty ass face
You can see my crusty ass face when I see your saggy ass tits.

you can tell from my pic they aren't saggy nice try ugly

A female on Sup Forums? Allow me to inform you of the rules. Tits or you must immediately leave.

You're alright, but what's with the girl in the middle? Hold an invisible nutsack or what?
Also you should have told the guy on the right that you were taking a photo. Got him while he was flossing his teeth.

When I was younger, I would've tried to fuck you. Now that I'm older and see what company you keep, I can tell nothing intelligent or incisive has been said among you three. That makes me wholly uninterested in you sexually.

This thread is a fucking shitshow lmao. I agree however please post tits or spread asshole and all will be well

wait is the chick in the middle named brooklyn?

no her name is molly upton newfag someone already posted that

facebook /molly.upton.58

This shits weak. Also Madeline would post a more carefully taken pic of herself. Lol

>thy upper

Thine, motherfucker. LRN2Shakespeare

Hey guy's I'm back. Here's their snaps

Madeline: losemost
Molly: molly-upton

Why was this taken with the phone in the middle?

Sugar, any half decent bra will prop your tits up well enough for a clothed photo.

you don't know me?

don't call me sugar crusty ugly ass virgin