twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

swarthy bertons

r8 me form

>the GCSE, an SAT-style test that's strongly correlated with I Q

kill all w*men

wouldnt mind giving her bumhole a good sniff after shes had a hard workout

micks>lefties

>Going on damage control

>Recent experiments conducted in Germany showed that a 50-gram Roman bullet hurled by a trained slinger has only slightly less stopping power than a .44 magnum cartridge fired from a handgun. Other tests revealed that a trained slinger could hit a target smaller than a human being from 130 yards away

cool

not him but i must admit i'm quite sceptical you could use GCSE to measure anything

But Micks have a lefties amongst them, boyo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Irish_Republican_Army

got an F in my GCSE lads

Would be better if she was her natural white and not some shade of body builder orange.

so does everyone

micks *are* lefties
sinn fein makes labour look like the national front

Business Idea: Reality TV show of rorkes and rasheeds living together.

But of course, how else am I going to get my scholar ship from George Soros to the Frankfurt School of Witch Craft and Wizardry?

A daring synthesis. I like

WELL 18 BRITS WERE BLOWN TO BRITS

WEILIE WELIE WEILIE

18 BRITS WERE BLOWN TO BITS, DOWN BY THE NARROW WATER

Police already saved some rasheeds with sexual emergencies from getting disappeared in NI last year.
Can't imagine there'd be a second series.

bout to take a cheeky bath lads
showers fucked

nah
our left wing is to the right of most of europe
we have a realitivly small government

Watch your speech lads

never said or called someone 'eed online before but i have said the n word. am if fucked lad?

Several lines of research, notably racial admixture studies, racial crossing studies involving interracial parenting or adoption, and especially investigations using more recent techniques of molecular genetics, have provided evidence suggesting that the Black–White IQ gap is not determined significantly by genetic factors.

Whats wrong with that? People get all antsy when Muslims call for the death of the west but when the opposite happens its hunky dory?

uni whatsapp group has begun stirring

'd

>peaceful west and barbaric islam are the same

being punished for saying you hate an ideology is a bit different to calling for the death of the west. idiot.

fuck off snitch

You really think some people out there aren't tweeting that all sand nigger Muslim should be exterminated?
Hate speech isn't saying "Islam is bad mkay" its saying "Muslims are degenerates who should be killed", we have these laws for a reason.

there's no point having this kind of discourse on Sup Forums, you will just get trolled and false flagged.

>Hate speech isn't saying "Islam is bad mkay"
lol yes it is. ask any lefty.

In the US there are no such laws

Do you see a difference between a person with no criminal record threatening to do something when they've been wronged, and a person with an extensive criminal record threatening to do something because they don't like seeing women's ankles?

Sweat is gushing profusely from the general gooch area

might get my sweat glands surgically removed

Nice fake tweet lad, love how easily Sup Forums rorkes fall for these

might get my sweat glands surgically replaced with bottles of Bleu de Chanel

Maybe
Ask a SJW sure, ask most actual left leaning person then no.
I don't know matey, a threat is a threat irregardless, and I think the whole "extensive criminal record" is a bit unrealistic.
I'm sorry did I somehow teleport out of /brit/? If I wanted to get shot I'll give you a ring but until then fuck off

Quite the opposite actually. I posted in in brit/pol/ and immediately got about 8 replies all calling it a fake

I posted it here, and not only did you buy it, you were actually defending it

i want to break free

SCREEEEEEECHING

youtube.com/watch?v=t4hCcdv21ns&feature=youtu.be

an unskilled neet who swapped his shit life here for a shit life abroad has all the answers. interesting.

M8 it's hard for me to explain as an American what it's like to encounter the European attitude towards speech controls

We are taught from a very young age that really the only societies that don't allow free speech are really backwards dictatorships, theocracies, communist hellholes.....etc. Oppressive and tyrannical

Then you hear all these Europeans talking about "hate speech laws" and shit, as if regulating speech is something legitimate. It's really rustling to put it mildly

The idea that you would call upon the government to crack down on offensive words is backwards, uninformed, theocracy-tier shit

real slow hours

I never you yanks in /brit/ threads but there is one lad in here posting such shit that I'm almost baited.

sounds like he triggered the fuck out of you

>you

Ummmm try again swarthy :)

I actually agree with you, I don't think there should be any restrictions on personal expression, it's literally a form of population control

I also don't agree with gun control, I think everyone should be freely allowed to own guns

I should have been born an American, I would give anything to move there but it's difficult for a white Brit to unless I have a job lined up

"Free speech" is hardly much better in the States, go ahead and yell how much you hate niggers and Muslims on fuckbook see how long it takes to get fired

I see your point, but I think its the whole american exceptionalism propaganda meme in action, I'm not sure about sweden or some cucked place but nz hatespeech laws just stop you from encouraging violent crimes against people which seems reasonable, I don't think you should be able to walk around the city and shout "White/Black/ect people are a scourge and should be exterminated".

yeh i almost shot someone

screaming

would be fat as fuck if i lived in the states

that lad is cray

>free speech means i should be able to say anything i want without any consequences whatsoever

umm no sweetie x

without any *legal consequences

people are allowed to challenge speech

t. someone who can't debate the facts of the holocaust

A FUCKING BEE JUST FLEW INTO MY ROOM

WHAT DO I DO

that's better

the facts are on the table, what's left to debate?

mirin calves

put it outside idiot

Humiliate me

Mache alles

>he actually thinks the holocaust happened

>they need to make a law or something

ah yes, an anti-rumour law, on our way to a totalitarian state

ah yes my ancestors just disappeared into thin air

ash tends to do that

slap it with intent

guaranteed (y0u)s

kind of want to get on my knees and be forced to suck a dick haha

FUCK THE TORIES

FUCK LABOUR

mate these are just dozy mums having a natter don't listen to a word they say

roaring

internalised misogyny

>I don't know matey, a threat is a threat irregardless, and I think the whole "extensive criminal record" is a bit unrealistic.
I'm just saying, a threat from a muslim holds more weight because a lot of them have a history of turning the thought into action.
Muslim people threaten western people because they think we're degenerates. White people usually threaten muslims just after a terrorist attack, rarely do they actually kill members of the muslim community.

"The earth is flat" was a fact once, then new evidence came to light, now "the earth is a sphere" is a fact.

dey suckin dey dick

FUCK THE STATE

they need to change the law to make sure these people get a prison sentence or something

If I heard you say that near me I'd get you somewhere somewhat private and just fucking force you down and get my thick, hard cock in your mouth and make you suck on it until I cum

>putting our yummy mummies in jail

I won't have it, I simply will not have it

I know what you are saying sure, what whats the solution? If its a white dude give him the benefit of the doubt but if he's brown its not worth the risk? You can't have explicitly racist policy like that... unless your are the US I guess.

> "The earth is flat" was a fact once

Wrong

Even then there is constant historical research of the holocaust going on. None of it confirms denialist assertions

Fucking hate Loose Women.
I just hate women really.

then what?

black lives matter

The body has eight erogenous zones, plus a bonus erogenous zone that is unlocked only when the other eight are stimulated.

Then I'd have him against the wall, fingering his tight fucking hole, getting him nice and ready for my cock, before I force it in him and make him moan like a little bitch, just fuck him right there against the wall as hard and rough as I can, pulling his hair, biting his neck.

I still think it doesn't solve anything and shouldn't be encouraged, but sometimes people need to vent after experiencing something horrible.
Should be dealt with on a case by case basis, not a black and white law that doesn't take into consideration the circumstances surrounding the so-called "hate speech".

The oldest person to ever have sex is 96. The youngest, 23.

literally only understood 6 words in this post

blue lives matter

Not all men have penis elbows. It’s widely assumed that all males have a tiny, functional elbow in the middle of their penile shaft, but that’s not entirely true. Medical experts estimate that as many as one in every 1,000 male babies is born without a central penile hinge.

bit bent

I don't know much about the facts surrounding the holocaust, but I don't think any topic should be illegal to debate. What's next? Thought crimes??

>fuse in a speaker blows
>20+ northerners die

Thought they were supposed to be hard

> tiny, functional elbow in the middle of their penile shaft

WHAT

I'll have you bent over a table as I fucking destroy your arse