Tfw underage pleblords can't into performance art and noise so they meme the fuck out of it

>tfw underage pleblords can't into performance art and noise so they meme the fuck out of it

This is why we need elitism and tripfaggotry again in this board so we all can kick your asses with your nu-male mumble rap shit and p4k approved feelsy farty emo music. Fucking faggots. The stage of neo-Sup Forums is fucking horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

ubu.com/film/burden_wrench.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blow it out your glass.

Actually we need those "performance artists" to not sell out to noisy rap groups

Actually I'm meming the fuck out of it because if I accept the fact that he really does this to his body for attention I might fucking scream

performance art and noise is just excuses for talentless hacks who couldn't handle art school

Why does he blow the glass?

I bet hes a pane to windows everywhere

As expected from neo-Sup Forums. No arguments whatsoever. This place is beyond abysmal.

Abysmal is the word, just like performance art

You are "neo-Sup Forums". This has always been a shit hole. Now leave

How can I be neo-Sup Forums when all I listen to is epic power metal?

tripfaggotry kills everything

read your OP again and think hard why nobody is taking you seriously

Who is this glass man

Not really performance art. He's more an eccentric outsider sort of guy doing some weird experimental performative shit that doesn't have any point to it.
It's cool stuff in a "that guy is doing some insane shit that doesn't make any sense but I'm into it" sort of way.

how is it not performance art then?

new death grips collaborator.

Because it's not work made to convey a concept. It's a man playing glass as an instrument.
You're the pleb if you don't understand the difference.

I like noise and emo.
What are you gonna do about it?

well that was the most pretentious yet interesting thing ive seen in recent memory

thanks i guess

Is it not performance art when someone plays their heart as an instrument?

Imagine being so much of an elitist that you think there's some deep meaning in someone cutting their face up and look down on everyone else for "just not getting it, maaaan"

What is wrong with your brain that you ask a question like that?
Performance art is a pretty unnecessary term to isolates artworks that are performed. Chris Burden is a famous one who is as close to this weird mouth/glass guy as any noteworthy artist I can think of.
Art is not a word you use to pretend things are 'intellectual and good'. If you don't know about art don't pretend to. If you want to know about art stop shitposting and start googling.
There's a cool website with loads of shit I was gonna link here but I can't remember it.

Remembered it. Here's a Chris Burden video that I personally enjoy.

UUUU

Fuck sake, I'm retarded:
ubu.com/film/burden_wrench.html

if it upsets you its effecting you in a.

Everyone knows ubu you retard, also nice word salad

>he doesn't know performance art and music performances can be combined
>he never heard of Throbbing Gristle
>"muh art purism"

Check yourself to a psychology clinic, user, you need to get checked for autism

Chill out avant teen, there's no reason to be buttblasted by jokes

>irony
>>he doesn't know performance art and music performances can be combined
Actual gibberish. Art is a specific thing. Music is a specific thing. Art can be accomplished through music. If you "combine art and music" then it stops being art because you've added superfluous aspects that distract from the message.
You're a serious brainlet, don't call rubbing a shard of glass on your face anything other than what it is. You could call it experimental or even avantgarde in the right context, but it doesn't have any significance beyond being fucking weird. The End.

lil peep

then fuck off and leave you cunt.

can someone explain what this glass thing is? I must have missed whatever this meme is.

(You)
There, now go make some friends, it'll do you good.

He's a noise musician who Sup Forums loves and memes now because he collaborated with DG.

>I can't argue the point so you have no friends !
Great discussion on Sup Forums as always

You cant even click on a proper post, why would I have any discussion with you? You're obviously a retarded sperg, what's the point of wasting my time on you?

>inb4 hahahaha u hav no argumnts xd

No I just really can't bother with someone as retarded, non self aware and intellectually dishonest as you. Now go shitpost somewhere else, we're done here.

I liked the videos I saw. I never felt more uncomfortable watching a live performance.

performance art isn't music

How many layers of irony do I have to be on to enjoy his music?

>what's the point of wasting my time on you?
>spergs out with a wall of text
consider suicide, death gripsfag

Sup Forums is slowly but surely becoming Sup Forums-2.

While I agree on your points, making yet another glass thread isn't helping

SMASH THAT UPGLASS BUTTON MOTHERFUCKERS LMAO

>when you're mad that your meme idol band likes something you don't get

New idea: It doesn't matter