Which country, other than your own, do you admire the most and why?

Which country, other than your own, do you admire the most and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/75205262/#q75205262
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iran
china

>Admiring a country

>admire:
Canada, New-Zealand, Norway, Iceland

>hate:
UK

Fuck those inbred islandniggers. Living there for over a year was fucking horrible.

Where did you live?

Oxford. Half the city was filled with either Asians, drunk assholes or millennials

Australia. I can't comprehend how people live with such internet and climate

I admire
>singapore
>japan
>Norway

Ah. Never been to Oxford, but am aware of the demographics there.

Not really on my list of places to visit

Avatarfagging is a banable offense

Sue me, gypo

you get used to it

Janny removed his thread once. Just report him and move on.

Meant for

italy

>Which country, other than your own
> other than your own

Wait, did you just implied that we all admire our own countries?

Yeah he did, the one where you were BTFO'd by that Lithuanian by exposing your attention whoring thread

STOP POSTING BARBARA

It was constructed as so people wouldn't nominate their own.

Link it, shitskin. And, you know, you can always take your third-world Gook arse to one of the many other threads on Sup Forums to get upset about.

No.

I really need you to stop posting my girlfriend's pictures, lad.
Cheers.

>He did it again.

>Linking a pruned thread
Generals are already cluttering the board and you add by avatarfagging and opening pointless threads

dumb barbaraposter

So you can't then? Thought as much, fucking slimy shitskin freak

Alri, Lewey

>Generals are already cluttering the board and you add by avatarfagging and opening pointless threads
Also, why the fuck do you keep coming back then? The opening gambit is attempting to discuss international and culture issues, you uneducated fruit.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/75205262/#q75205262
eat shit cunt

Britain because I am sentimental for a past I'll never experience.

See that wasn't hard, was it.

@75261066
>attempting
yeah, you posting a shitty OP pic just so cunts like
are posting shit instead of actually discussing your shitty topic is actually helping the board

@75261290
and it's not that hard to accept your shit gets deleted because of your obsessive need to avatarfag

Lel.
Why are you so fucking angry? Did Duterte gun down your druggie whore mother?

I consider the dominions to not be different countries so i shall not say them

So probably France, or pre WW-1 Germany or Austria, i suppose that is survived by liechenstein

blame and parents and daughter more than i blame adam johnson 2bh

Yes. Baseball is. Shit sport, but loads of money for less wear and tear on your body and can play until your late 30's.

Also US objectively has a higher standard of living for wealthy people than the UK does. So that helps even more

Try again.

Any answer that isn't Norway is objectively wrong, literally the best country, Japan is alright desu.
Cheers mate, I have friends in belgium, its a nice place when I visited for a day.

Erm, what?

how do you have a better standard of living for wealthy people?

isn't she coala burner

shes my gf and no, im white

why so mad, brah?

hmm tough question I feel like even if something like the scandis have higher quality of living the location is not great and the weather is shit. I guess Germany is strong contender for best country in the world at the moment with combination of decent weather strong economy, global relevency and general social happiness although it obviously has a lot of problems as well. Something like Spain is a great lifestyle if you can do it but you've gota be into the heat which really is hard in the south during height of summer and the rampant corruption and unemployment, food is top tier though

Poland and Hungary at the moment for daring to stand up to the EU

Poland. Good Catholic lads.

coalburner slut

Are you the lad who fingered her outside a club in Budapest 6 years ago?

USA of course
for causig butthurt all around the globe

that's just a meme spouted by a permavirgin m8

Uh, and how old are you, exactly? Bashing millennials is pretty silly.

You sound envious

China

It's not that I think they're perfect or anything, but they do seem be smart enough create a high-level society and to not make the same mistakes as Western nations.

Yes, she's my gf.
t. coala

In a fair world, I would´ve been born a free citizen of God´s country, i.e. The United States of America.

>and to not make the same mistakes as Western nations.
Western nations are at the forefront of technological innovation, scientific breakthroughs and economic prosperity; furthermore, they grant citizens a degree of personal liberty and political power that the rest of the world´s population can only dream of.

Do the civilized world a favor by moving your maoist arse to the totalitarian shithole that you admire.

UK (minus London)

>great history
>pub culture is fun, wish we had that here
>I like the weather

The weather here is genuinely shit. It's just grey and overcast throughout the entire year except for a bit of sun and heat for a few days in the spring/summer time.

Netherlands, Denmark, Swizerland.

Belarus, Iran and North Korea.
I like it when they don't shill even if the whole world is against them.
Belarus not as much, Lukashenko is a sly guy, but he did demonstrate a very solid resistance to EU shit, telling them to fuck off everytime they ask him to change the way the country is governed, i.e are trying to invade.

Switzerland, Japan, Singapore because they're so fucking good.

are u jelly, little bitch faggot?
you would love to suck my cum out of her asshole, am I right nigga? ofc I am

france

beautiful country, beautiful women, sexy accents

>Western nations are at the forefront of technological innovation
Sure.

>scientific breakthroughs
Agreed.

>economic prosperity
For now. How long can that continue though?

>they grant citizens a degree of personal liberty and political power that the rest of the world´s population can only dream of.
If that freedom and political power led to the ruin of our nations then what is it really worth?

What was her pussy hole like?

crowded

>Sure.
We file the overwhelming majority of patents.
>For now. How long can that continue though?
Certainly longer than it does in areas of the world that do not respect the concept of free enterprise.

>If that freedom and political power led to the ruin of our nations then what is it really worth?
What ruin are you referring to?

>We file the overwhelming majority of patents.
I meant that I agree with you.

>Certainly longer than it does in areas of the world that do not respect the concept of free enterprise.
Even if the quality of the Western people decreases? Average IQ matters alot.

>What ruin are you referring to?
Allowing immigration of low-IQ people from third-world shitholes, not acknowledging that genes matter, pushing LGBT proganda, feminism(including gender studies), poor foreign policy, etc. What our leaders are doing is completely insane in my opinion.

Amen bitch.
That damn shit is gonna ruin western countries, starting from USA

>Even if the quality of the Western people decreases? Average IQ matters alot.
A decrease in average IQ of 2,3,4 or even 5 points is irrelevant, because the future job market will only find a use for the 10-15% most gifted, the beautiful (service workers - nurses, whores and the like) and skilled tradesmen working in areas deemed difficult for robots to access (plumbers, constructions workers, electricians etc.).

china, england, france, usa

just for history

>avatarfagging
i would place a bullet between your eyes and not regret it for the rest of my life. shit, i probably wouldnt even remember it on my deathbed.

Alri, jewlad.

What you drinking tonight?

I used to admire Germany but that ship has sailed so I have no idea at this point. Also, Britain and France have their own issues.

Yes she is and I find it especially hilarious that some on here can't help themselves but to post her because she is so attractive. So as much as some on here hate black men a lot they also cannot deny to themselves that she is such a pretty girl. So she gets posted a lot on Sup Forums anyways.

>Implying I admire my country.

@608
nothing you dumb attentionwhore. i would fucking murder you with a shovel if i could. you retarded piece of shit.

Switzerland
>why?
TRUE democracy

Hehee, don't think som Kike

millenials are pretty disgusting

The thing is, I only post her now in the OP cos it makes people seething mad.

Japan

I like their culture and what they produce

I admire none

I do like Italy, Spain, Portugal because we're closely related historically-wise and linguistically-wise

LAWL

An attractive girl is an attractive girl. Behavior outside of physical appearance is a whole other issue. Since no neckbeard here is ever going to get with her it really doesn't matter to us what kind of person she really is.

I want to see who she dates after these two break up. That will truly say a lot about her character.

>Since no neckbeard here is ever going to get with her it really doesn't matter to us what kind of person she really is
this is true
i guess robots will never understand it

Finland, repel communism and invasions.
Chile, because of Pinochet, from 3rd world to 1st.

>implying there would be even a picogram of admiration for the UK from mois

he was crying in our general that people are stealing his "meme"
krindzs, ömm te idióta buzi

Did you post it on Sup Forums?

I don't post on any other boards
The fingering is just a meme, I think there is one person in the hun general who met her personally

I thought it was gunny desu

that's an eire meme you fucking moron newfag fuck

Since when, Anrgy Ahmed? Only ever seen Magyars post it about Barbara Palvin

There is a similar meme with Saoirse Ronan (or whatever her name is)
"my friend fingered her in an underage disco in ccarlow" or something like this
It's like 4-5 years old

Ah right. I should spend more time on here like the mad paki does

Thanks waffle, this leaf respects you guys too. Loved visiting the Brooding Soldier memorial, Hoog, and Ypre while I was over there.

Fuck off you tedious cunt

iceland because they just mind their business. Can't remember the last time I heard news it, didn't care, still don't. Love em though.

I won't be original
>USofA

Good choice, mate.

fucking retarded cunts
LMAO americans despise you stupid dicksucking faggot