> conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/
archive.is/cXna0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's with all the fucking "Occupy Democrats" threads lately?

Wow, really makes you think.

DOWN THE HALL AND TO THE LEFT

paid shilling.

Is Trump just a hybrid of Romney and Palin?

>scandal free
>fucking Benghazi
>the emails
And yes Obama appointed Clinton; you can't pin that all on her.

Wow
Really makes you think
Guess I'm now a #cruzmissile

>"Scandle free"
Read a book faggot

if 4 dead americans are the worst thing to happen during the obama presidency, that puts things into perspective, doesnt it?

Is that a real 'occupy democrat' propaganda image?

Seriously Sup Forums do people actually believe images like OP's on facebook and shit or is it satire?

*I apologize for coming off naive, but I avoid social media like the plague.

Obama scandal free?
Confirmed foreign born in Kenya
Held US Congress hostage to pass Obamacare
Obamacare is a scam
His "wife", Michael Obama, is the First Man
He made gay marriage legal, but was already gay married illegally
He had the US military train Muslim extremists to attack the US on US soil.
He brought in thousands of rapefugees

Obama created ISIS.

>4 people die because of your incompetence
>acceptable
We're just talking scandals here anyway. Obama is a shit president.

Using the IRS to persecute your political opponents is scandal free?
The fast and the Furious guns for dope fiasco is not a scandal?

Fast and furious?

>scandal free
>Benghazi
>the emails
>the fucking IRS
>admitting to funding ISIL
>ACORN getting busted and taking the fall for getting him elected
>scandal free

As I recall the budget for the State Department's stuff in Africa was cut by at least 50% or something the year prior to Benghazi by Congress.
So if anything ask why that was done and if it affected how much security and such they could afford.

No matter how good Trump does the media will still shit on him during his entire Presidency.

obama is also responsible for ISIS getting out of control

>fast and furious
>benghazi
>irs scandal
>clinton emails
>destroying libya
>funding isis to fight Assad
>illegal use of executive power

>scandal """""""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""""""""""

> still crying about scandal free MUH BEN GAZI

Turn off the right wing hit machine faux news retard

Occupy Democrats is great, shitlord!

>arab spring/revolutions
>Libya after gaddafi
>Syrian civil war
>The reffugee crisis and its impact
>isis and their territory on Iraq and Syria
>refuses to condemn Islamic terrorism and even censored the French president saying it
>no transparency
>Guantanamo still up after his 8 years
>enables degenerate behavior

>Scandal Free
>Spends 500 million arming and training barbarian sand niggers in Syria
>Sends them off to war
>They immediately drive into Syria and hand over all their weapons and vehicles to Al-Queda
>whoops!

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/

there was also the justice dept selling guns to the drug cartels

paid shilling. Look at it this way, even """""politifact""""" calls bullshit on them.
archive.is/cXna0

>These natives didn't have borders and nations unless it is politically convenient at the moment.

Forgot to add the fast and furious scandal with him giving weapons to drug cartels and then losing track of them

ITT: butthurt Repukelishits

Also note the date on the map and how many of those groups never existed in those locations, and not at the same time.

Operation fast and furious
aiding al-nursa and by "proxy" isis
funding la raza, blmand other anti-america hate groups
pushing inner city criminals into the country/suburbs

taking "Syrian" refugees despite congress opposing it .

>fast and furious
>solyndra
>isis
>worsen race relations (muh son trayvon)
>NDAA

Trump is the biggest fucking race baiter candidate ever

Also forgot the fort hood shooting and it being declared work place violence and him inviting the imam that influenced him anwar al-awlaki to the white house and Pentagon for muslim outreach program then killing said imams in Yemen after it is found out he has ties to al Qaeda

Please show me empirical evidence of such. oh I get it, wanting to give jobs to unemployed minorities is race baiting.

>not pandering makes you a race baiter

Don't you have someone's donation to match bernout?

>everyone who doesn't think like us is just a crazy unintelligent racist

There are entire academic disciplines that exist to race bait and nonwhites have no qualms about doing it. Only whites make an effort to be nonracist and open their societies.

Trump says some things and then he's literally Mussolini wrapped in Hitler with some Satan sprinkled on top.

I think the only way to live in a society without mentally ill liberals like you is to have you and your family executed.

>Bailed out Wall Street when he promised not to
>The shitshow of the Iraq withdrawl
>Destabilizing Libya and turning it into an Islamist stronghold
>Benghazi
>Obamacare
>Attempting to destabilize Syria
>Funding movements that eventually became ISIS
>Drastically damaged race relations in America by publicly sympathising with Trayvon and BLM thugs

>Scandal Free

And that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure he's done more

>Obama's presidency
>successful

While all that is true, I don't think your definition of "scandal" matches anyone elses

Scandal-free?
He won the nobel prize for peace, the middle east can't take any more of his peace.
He gave ISIS weapons, his foreign policy and retrieval of US troops out of iraq destabilized the entire middle east.
He supported, and gave weapons to the rebels of the Arab spring and thus making the entire region even more destabilized. There is still no stability in that region.
He supported the rebels of oekraine and set up and helped setting up an illegal government in the ukraine, yet he is surprised when the population rises up against the new government, since the last government was elected by the people.

Obama created the refugee crisis, obama brought instability to the world. Obama has destroyed diplomatic relations between europe and Russia.

Fuck obama. he should have gotten the nobel prize of destabilization and not peace.

>Snowden
>Cablegate
>spying on allies
>Ferguson
>scandal-free

Dude, can yo even shill?

You forgot Fast and Furious

>faux news

You paid shill faggots are so easy to spot. Don't you realize you just can't show up and spout the same retarded memes you do on PuffHost?

I hope you get forcibly fed the redpill. May your daughters be raped to death by a pack of muslim niggers while you watch.

Everyone seems to have forgotten Fast and Furious.

fake map implying higher level states than actually existed. that map was made by an alternate history blog IIRC

Not to mention using the IRS to intimidate political enemies and basically steal the 2012 election.

Obama will go down as one of the worst of all time.

Yes, what's his name, was a very memorable president. He did lot of things like, well I am sure he did a lot.

Oh really ? Source faggot