Tell me Sup Forums, how does cumming inside feels? My Gf never let me fuck her without condom...

Tell me Sup Forums, how does cumming inside feels? My Gf never let me fuck her without condom, I wanna try to take the condom off while she's not looking, but if I do, is there any difference so she can notice it?

YES, its actually satisfying its like eating an actual meal when youre hungry vs chips when your hungry. idk how to put it but it is better also no condom is 20x better than condom. condom kills the experience for sure unless its a rando (since paranoia sets in afterwards).

That would make you a cuck don't do that

In most countries what you're planning is called sexual assault. Enjoy your assrape in jail.

Don't be silly, women can't be raped, they're not people.

We've been dating for 3 years, 3 fucking years without knowing the feel of vagina skin

I get soft with condom

Poor thing, learn about ovulation cycle. most likely your gf doesnt like you enough

since when is not wearing a condom rape?

>In most countries what you're planning is called sexual assault

Found the faggot

Do women even like sex? God they're all so fuckin dumb.

I can tell you it feels great. I hated having to use condoms until her BC kicked in - never looked back.

But being a father feels way, way worse than a condom and lasts a long 18 years.

I'm sure that she likes me, but she's way too afraid of getting pregnant, I'm an Engineer, I have a good job, "I could afford" a baby, but Idk what to do, i've been thinking about getting a fleshlight

Don't be a faggot, have an abortion.

Ovulation cycle. The week from the first day she got period, you can cum inside her no problem.

3 years and still on condom sex? Give her an ultimatum.

Can confirm, Fucked my girl when she was coming down from period (1 - 2 days left) shit is cash

>since when is not wearing a condom rape?
Claiming to wear a condom and knowing there is no consent for sex without one, then willfully removing it is indeed sexual assault in most countries.

I was thinking about, putting her doggy style so she can't see, remove the condom quickly, and pull out afterwards

And if she doesn't want one? I suppose you'd be kicking her downstairs and suggesting hot baths and gin?

Moron

3 years or three days, doesn't matter. Hey, if you're willing to pay the penalty for sexual assault, go for it.

Op, leave the condom on. We don't need more dumb shits in the world.

Just had sex bareback then. Literally ripped a hole in her underwear and fucked her through it. She is now sound asleep and full of my cum next to me.

I don't know about rape or not, but hopefully you realize this makes you a extremely shitty person

You're an engineer. There are cautions on the condom warning that certain types of lube dissolce condoms. Good grief, man.

Also, get another gf. Find a barista who flirts with you.

Yeah thats not a relationship.

nothing better than watching a woman walk around with your cum inside her

OP here, feel me guys, this is my gf, I've been fucking this godess for 3 years, and I don't know how her vagina feels

what? i never let my boyfriend to fuck me with a condom. its sooo much better for both of us. and yes, shell notice when you cum inside her cause shed feel it

3 years? tell her its about fucking time she gets on the pill or something so you can actually feel it when you fuck her.

your girl is fucking someone else without a condom

I feel like you are saying this because you think OPs girl is likely to feel that way.... and im curious OP, you think she will squeel about rape even if you tried? If so DONT do it. With my wife we never used condoms for years, and i actually pulled out. The first night i didnt was after we got married and BAM she got pregnant, no fucking joke, but we were prepared anyway.

condoms are for people who are sleeping around, if she isnt willing to get bc, go fuck someone else

I'm not trying to cum inside, I know it is super easy to get pregnant, but I just wanna put my dick inside, at least for a few minutes, that is all

nice body, have full frontal?

one week of the month a woman is super fertile.

havent used a rubber in 8 years, we just tine it to avoid her ovulation week. during that week its BJ time

Sure thing buddy

OH, you should absolutely do this! As you are paying out child support for the next 18 years, you can tell yourself that the extra sensation was worth it.

Or, as an alternative, you could nut in her mouth, her ass, her tits, just about anywhere but the puss, and see if you like it better than with a condom.

Children shouldn't have children.

she could just take birth control

(rule) 34 of truth.

condoms are also for people who can't use hormonal birth control methods.

thx, thats truely a nice body and i think it woult be awesome to come in her. you ever came in her mouth? My gf does not take the pill since about an year now (does not want to take chemicals blabla). Since then i have to use a condom and i hate it. only come every few times we fuck and most times i get soft after a few seconds. hate this

mmmmm I managed to fuck all my fgirlfriends (4) without condom at some point, at least for a few min. I dunno when they were horny as fuck they just didnt care

She has HPV on her cervix from the nigger she fucks because your cock is tiny and smells. Whilst this makes her a whore, she is a caring whore with a conscience and doesn't want to give you warts.

how about a pussy pic? she has nice hips and i think her pussy gets really jucy and is not that tight

I don't get it. Do you discuss this at all? What could she possibly keep defending this with for 3 years? There are tons of different pills she could try, why would she keep you locked up in a plastic bag for 3 years?

CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCKCUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT CUCK FAGGOT

Slice a big hole in tip or side of condom. Sexytimes.
Cock goes through hole..
Profit.

Actually when I come home from work, and we're to tired to fuck, she blows me and swallow it everytime, It's like my price for being a nice guy I guess

>This
Just cut a slit in the end and it will slide down as you're fucking.
You can play it off as it ripped and you noticed it right at the end and pulled out

Fuck her ass without one. That way she'll let you cum all day long.

mine swallows too, but i dont get a bj this often. honesty our sex is very boring. gf is really boring in bed, every time same thing, touching, get on her, fuck a little, get off her...sleep. i kinda hate our sex, especialle since condom-time. but i came in her 2 years before that.

Can anybody tell me if there's any risk with pre cum? Has anybody had bad experiences? I'm not a noob at sex, i have it everytime, but as I said, my dick has never been on a vagina without condom

Christ, son...get that girl some birth control so you can hose her cervix down with your tadpoles on the regular. I haven't worn a condom with the last 3 girlfriends...two of those from day one because we were friends prior and I knew a lot about their sexual history and birth control routine before we ever got together. There's just something amazing and animalistic about going in raw the first time you hook up...no need to dig in the night stand, make a game out of getting the condom on, make sure it doesn't break or leak, and then hope the girl is still there when you wake up in the morning.

this is an answer

>has to claim hes not a noob at sex and has it all the time
is a noob at sex

why is the exact same mole on both shoulders?

something smells fishy here...

This. Also honestly I use durex thin. After like a minute it feels the same as raw. Just need to give it time to "set in"

That fishy smell is coming from between your legs.
Wash yourself.

getting pregnant is her defense. OP and the girl are probably in high school or college and neither one are educated on actual birth control as well as non hormonal birth controls.

also, enjoy prison if u take off the condom randomly without her knowing.

no it doesnt, ive tried them all, thin, ultrathin, invisible, all that bullshit

nothing ever feels as good as raw

or someone 180 the pictures so they cant be reverse imaged and OP is fucking a fat nasty

It's on the same shoulder, the left one, but the second pic is a selfie I guess, look at this one

really sexy body! i think i like her mouth a lot

My gf got an IUCD because it doesn't mess with the hormones as much as the pill.

if something smelt fishy inbetween my legs that either means i fucked a chick raw dog or i have a vagina. if i had a vagina, id be sticking things in it as opposed to posting on this waste of life board.

also, educate yourself. ive been with 30+ girls and never smelt "fish" anything down there.

also, educate yourself. the fish smell theory started by soldiers fucking dirty ass japs in ww2. main diet is fish, pussy discharge primarily reflects what you eat just like cum does. you sir, are retarded.

Dont have pussy pics, but yeah have some more

I used to do something like this with my ex when I suspected she was cheating on me when I'd go visit her at school (she was). I'd "pre-slice" a condom while she was in the shower then get her all horny and reach into my bag and pull out the sliced condom and put it on. Sometimes just the thought of my sperm going inside her was too much and I'd bust really quick then act like I had to change the condom to continue so I'd be replacing it with a non-cut one for the remainder in case she got a look at it. More than once she'd remark about how "wet" she was and that she must be extra-horny. Maybe she was on the pill secretly at the time or something because it never worked even though I probably did it 30 times over the course of a few months- a couple times each weekend; but I was so down to give her the scare of her life because I knew she'd want to abort it. Fucking bitch.

wow....

Women actually prefer it. The fear of getting prego might be holding her back, or some kind of sperm-phobia, but once she gets it, she'll be addicted. If you keep having problems with her, dump her and get a chick that will accept your seed.

So tell her you’re not going to use condoms anymore.
It’s not hard to do, and you both will love it 10x more than condoms.

how do you have sex? like, we always have some build up, and kissing, touching. almost always i'm on top of her kissing her well before condom time.my cock sitting there teasing her clit.

and then I shove it in. not full on sex, just 'in' we enjoy that for a bit and then put the condom on.

although, to be fair, sometimes we play chicken and I try to get her off before I put it on.

>Tell me Sup Forums, how does cumming inside feels?
Once I stopped using condoms, I never started again. I only date people that have an IUD and are tested, because raw is the only way.

>is there any difference so she can notice it?
Yes. I busted a condom right before we came once, and both of us noticed. We knew the condom was there, but it started to feel amazing to both of us so we were too stupid to stop. I busted a full nut in her. Luckily, her period started the next day.

>My Gf never let me fuck her without condom, I wanna try to take the condom off while she's not looking
1. She will find out, and maybe break up with you. Or worse, report you.
2. She might get pregnant.
3. You will regret it, anyway. You won't want to go back to condoms, she will be pissed and refuse to let you go raw. It will be torture once you know the difference.

>TL;DR: Don't be a retard, if you want to go raw, get her on birth control and do it consensually.

>cum in her
>watch her walk around naked for a bit
>let it sit in there awhile
>get turned on again
>eat her when she smells and tastes like raw sex
>fuck her like a madman

I've never used a condom ever, no girl has never asked me to either.

> wife gave birth 1 month ago
> no birth control
> have to use condoms
> go raw until I want to cum
> put on condom
> pound
> cum

it feels almost the same this way. proven method. get your dick naturally, fuck until she starts to dry out and then finish with a condom on, simple as that

This.

Gf had me wear a condom for a month so that she could get sorted with the pill. It wasn't that bad, just nowhere near as good as going raw.

Nothing like pulling your sloppy wet dick from your girl with cum leaking out of her.

>2017
>having a gf who makes you wear a condom
>gf too lazy to get on the pill
>gf too lazy so destroys sex for you

Good job.

I know kinda how you feel, my friend, my wife does not let me fuck her without a condom either. I have really bad premature ejaculation sometimes and she says she does not want my "nasty mess" (as she calls it) insider her if she doesn't get anything out of it. It feels fucking WONDERFUL to be inside her pussy bareback! I have had that once in over year and a half. So slick and sooo warm!! Damn! Yes....unless she is very wet and very loose she most likely will notice the difference.

>get your dick naturally, fuck until she starts to dry out and then finish with a condom on, simple as that
Only problem is that any pre-cum you leak contains sperms and she can get pregged-up that way.

You poor niggers never heard of birth control? What the fucking hell is wrong with you? Cheap ass faggot. Get a job. Better yet, sell dope or something.

cuck normie bitch faggot

>get girlfriend on birthcontrol
>shes moody all the time and her sexdrive flips like madness
>she naps alot,i get the best sex of my life but she doesnt talk dirty anymore
>realize i have to take care of her and feed her AND WORK

FUCK THIS SHIT

Same with the pill then?

Its not sex if you are wearing a condom, it's just masturbation for the chick, since you are fucking her with a piece of plastic

So much this.
Thinking about just getting a vasectomy and being done with it.
I don't want any shitlings anyway.

>I know kinda how you feel, my friend, my wife does not let me fuck her without a condom either.
Lots of women are that way. At least she allows some fucking.

Vasectomy! Vasectomy! Vasectomy!!!!!

have you faggots never heard of the iud? non hormonal? or do you just fuck your boyfriends ass and call that a pussy?

Tried non-hormonal IUD. Made her hair start to fall out.

>is there any difference so she can notice it?
She might catch on with the semen leaking from her vagina

Wow you are a fucking idiot. Surely bait. about 2/3 of women ive been with say its way better with condom. They can tell. By all means risk having a baby too though. Dat child support life.

Been fucking and cumming in my GF for 8 years. Used a condom twice just to rip it off. Pretty much a few days before and after her period she's at a pretty low of chance of getting pregnant people have been using this method for hundreds of years. It's 2017 tell your girl to get the Flo app

>Better with a condom

Every woman I've ever been with wanted to go bareback. Ive only done I for a couple though, when it was a more long term relationship.

> (OP)
>>is there any difference so she can notice it?
>She might catch on with the semen leaking from her vagina
Uhhhh....yeahhhh!!

this picture is disgusting

We all know your IQ falls just above dumbass and right below moron. Please form some more brain cells so making fun of you isn't as easy. Thanks big time.

We can tell you'd be a dead beat. Don't follow in this guys footsteps. He's obviously a faggot.

noone noticed but this isnt even the same person as the first pic op is a faggot

yes, pre-cum can contain sperm. chances of her getting pregnant with pre-cum? slight.

Better without a condom sorry... My brain shat.

Op, i say just take it off during sex but obviously dont nut inside
While it is a crime in europe because of the EU cucks, there are no laws in the US that say it's rape, and no known cases of anybody being arrested for it. Youre good to go mate