Watching anime higher your iq

watching anime higher your iq
mine is at 200

nigger

why there are not a single anime about weed consumption?

you're not looking hard enough
*why isn't there
go back to preschool nerd

your iq must be 200 considering i cannot figure out what the point of your first sentence was
>watching anime makes your iq higher
or
>watching anime higher than your iq
or
>i'm gay xd

jsugdbh j pjyfj
>higher your iq
>kys
alicqivhjqk,vj fbkj

>go back to preschool nerd
"nopan,ass,sideboob,feet,femdom"
google it,nice images

Flamingos are fucking stupid

unless you have been tested more than once by mensa your IQ is nor 200

b-b-b-but anime

ESL?

Because drugs are even a bigger taboo in japan than rape. People can get death sentence just for selling weed.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

mine is only 124 :(

what a shame
they show booze,incest and lolicon in anime,yet weed smoking is prohibited

Japs are weird, what a surprise. If i didn't know better i would think that all of japan is high all the time, because what they come up with can be really fucking weird.

There can only be one Mingo in this thread.

under acid or mushrooms,maybe
weed don't drive the mind into such strange thoughts

watch space dandy on shrooms
great experience

good to know
i will

Like hell it doesn't...
had a moment of disassociation with my own body. I perceived my brain and neural systems from my digestive systems, flesh, and skeleton as though they were two separate entities contained within the same skin sack, wherein entity A moves the arms attached to entity B to feed entity B, because part of the output of that process is siphoned energy for entity A, which it uses to feed entity B, so on and so forth. I was eating at the time. I stopped eating in this odd, overwhelming wave of unease, as though when you're alone in a space only to be abruptly made aware that there'd been someone else there the entire time, and it gives you pause.

tl;dr tfw you become aware you've been co-habitating with a nearly hive-mind sentience of bacterial colonies that make up the brain of your digestive system

So smart - pessimistically and sarcastically said

you must be a programmer.

Don't call him that.

keked and checked

P-R-O-G-R-A-M-M-E-R

My sides congratulate you for the amazing trip though

LOL TRUTHS