Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MGxjIBEZvx0?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your children should be raped and beaten to a pulp with a crowbar while you watch.
>sage

fuck off

kys

Faggot

Feggot

Figgot

youtu.be/MGxjIBEZvx0?t=66

you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

Excellent choice.

I'd fuck it.

Foggot

kek!! this is such a pathetic attempt by the snowflakes I cant tell if the pics meant to be sarcastic or actually offensive,, wat fuck?

Gawd damn this fucking thread again

Wow, how original.

Fuggot

Alpha as fuck.

Take that shit to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sup Forums

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sup Forums

By being pro-semitic country.

Weird coincidence that all countries such as the middle east, poland, and asia, who are anti-semitic, have no issues with cultural self-hatred, domestic terrorism, overly intense immigration, and economic stability, isn't it?

Very weird. There can't possibly be a pattern in this, can there?

>tfw JIDF, FBI and paid shills aren't a meme anymore
It's ridiculous, but I already figured something out with 16 (21 now):
The most unbelievable, crazy things, that will be bashed with the most hatred and ridicule, are always true.

Find another reason other than someone getting all revved up and wasting their time throwing shit at theses, ideas and speculations other than feeling like they're being spotted and feeling threatened in their secrecy?

It's like receiving a letter from the government that you're clearly NOT wiretapped after getting the speculation you're wiretapped.
Why would they send you a letter, if your speculation is false?
Why would they give a shit and not move on?
Because you're onto something, and that startles them.

bump

dont let this die

youre seeing coorperate shills, their explanation, and dead silence within one thread

Your first paragraph is farsical because all those places have most of those problems. Saudi Arabia has all of them. You are a useful idiot

I know you were trying to make this a cringe thread, but white people are the bane of society.

Is that a guy or a girl?
Or is it unable to "decide" because it's retarded?

that fucking thing has no idea what to do with itself. i think it's female.

False.

How much immigration has Saudi Arabia?
How many Syrian refugees did Saudi Arabia take?
How """""free and open""""" are the Saudi Arabian media?

That's right.

You just fulfilled my prophecy.

>the most crazy ideas, which will be answered with insults and ridicule, will always be true

Look, if you're trying to shill, at least come up with facts, instead of empty criticism and insults.

To everyone else:
Google "pilpul", a jewish method of """""dismantling and destroying""""" argument with nothing but rhetorics, buzzwords, and insults, and, if things get intense, lies that can be hardly proven false.

Every time you see a guy like this, only insulting redpilled people, bringing up nothing but an opinion, while making it look like facts, without backing them up, and even IF it is backed up, then with cheap statistics that can easily be faked?

That is pilpul: The post.
Then you see a shill or JIDF, who will immediately answer your calling out with following:
>you're insane
>you're stupid
>you're paranoid
These are beautifully sounding statements which are actually just ad hominem, the lowest possible logical fallacy available.
It's cheap and frequent use of the same nonsense to profit.

Oh, that sounds familiar, doesn't it?
>cheap and frequent use of the same nonsense to profit
Western media, chinese production, Hollywood, and music/film industry of the post-1990-era? No?

Hurr durr daddy and jeebus tole me itz wrong to kiss boyz and ware drasses.

Get out, you shill.
Take a coffee or smoke break.
We're trying to have a legit discussion here, your habit of tossing rhetorical shit at us is merely annoying.
Who even hired you? You're fucking awful at this.
You need a LOT more training if you wanna make alt-rights and sane people look like idiots, because currently, it's backfiring.

Ya it would really suck if another culture came into our country and forced their religion on us and destroyed our culture and stole our resources... Oh wait...

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

Fuck pol and quite frankly, fuck you.

Boring.

You mean jews and muslims?
Also known as " the semitic culture"?
Yeah, right: Oh wait...
See I don't like repeating myself.

Boring as

Nah

>Sup Forums
>legit discussion

Frankly it boils down to parents being pussies nowadays.

Fag

Sup Forums is were I get my news and nudes.

This guy thinks that white people have been here th while time kek

Obese sugar terrorists

Make sure you buy info wars products.

I feel like a man!

>yeah, fuck conquerors and champions! They're just ignorant brutes!
>it's way more honorable to be a lying hunchback thief, like me, my """fellow white people"""!
Sigh... how many shekels do you want as reparation for my oh-so-unfair success to shut the fuck up? I'm tired of bolshevic kikes like you making success look like a thing to feel guilty for.

Look, I'm not kidding. I've got my checkbook right in front of me. How much will it cost? I've got enough money that I "stole" by working hard. You can have it, as long as I can have a normal, honest conversation with my fellow people.
Or is it "communist agenda > money"?
I'm not familiar with the Talmud.

It's funny how the far-Left hates Jews almost equally as the far-Right. Yet you both accuse each other of being jews.

Aaaand another lie.

Look, I'm in germany.

The antifa will get revved up to the max as soon as you mention jews.

They glorify semitic culture, and if anyone even DOUBTS their glory, they get bombarded in name-calling and cheap rhetorics.

I don't hate Jews. I am anti-zionist. But I don't believe it in stupid conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are over simplified explanations to very complex problems. It's easier to say it's all one group when in reality it's just a bunch of different entities both corporate and government related who want to threaten our autonomy. Groups like Zionists, non reformed Islam's, the ultra PC left, the alt right... they all want the same thing just through different methods

Yeah that's why they support Israel right? Have you ever seen a leftist support Israel. It's pretty fucking rare. In fact, the right often criticize the left for being anti-Semitic because they are so anti-Israel. That's why zionist often support right-wing groups.

Theyre against anti-semitism. Not not anti-zionism. They think it's despicable what they do over and Israel to Palestinians. They're against the de-facto racism against people who happened to be Hebrew descent

Exactly look at all these fucking religious nuts flying Israeli Flags trying to protect the land of jeebus.

>make something
>be its bane

Fair trade tbh

Okay if you get the shit beat out of you and raped, I'm going to just sigh and say what does it feel like to be conquered?

>the Middle East has no domestic terrorism
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Was it like that before Western interference? Granted it definitely wasn't perfect but probably a lot better off.

Alt-right people make themselves look like idiots.

>lol it's okay when whitey invades people

>naziboo
>honest conversation
LOL

>But I don't believe it in stupid conspiracy theories.
>Makes this post
AHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA

Also isn't terrorizing apart of conquering? Wouldn't that just make what it says on that person's shirt true?

I didn't make that post

A truly Superior specimen

Except you did, based on the chain of replies these are all you:

Can we put op on a blacklist kthxbye

Can we put you on a fire?
Kthxbye

>bumping this
Kill yourself

Why don't you want it bumped?

Because it's cancer and Sup Forumsfaggotry

Oh OP, how did you let it get to this?

Sure it's cancer, but it's less cancerous than wwyd, trap, dick rate, tribute, celeb, slampig, share journey jones...
Choose your battles user

Don't argue with the spambot
It gives you the gay.

Poofter.

Look mom, he posted it again, isn't he clever?
No son, he's a fucking faggot.

They're all cancer, none of them should be bumped.

fuck offf with this

But it's irrelevant because the retards self bump them regardless.
You had a chance to start a new board and you let /jp/ take over instead

>You had a chance to start a new board
What?