Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concentration_and_internment_camps#Japanese_World_War_II_camps_in_Asia
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jappenkampen_in_Nederlands-Indië#Burgerkampen
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kempeitai#Martelmethodes
strawpoll.me/13041153
youtube.com/watch?v=lsnRksAMy8M&t=516s&index=6&list=PLh0uTE-USqJpWcIGTv1KiyXp_aTB8HqoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We got Kurt Vonnegut out of it so all in all a net gain

>le it's OK to bomb citizens to oblivion because they were the bad guys XD

>Muh Dresden
Why do you fags never cry about Hamburg? It was arguably worse if all you care about is civvos

They should bomb entire germany in the same manner so now western Europe wouldn't be filled to the brim with irka dirkas and get monthly terrorist attacks.

>killing krauts
>bad
Pick one

They should have rekt you all in Dünkirchen.

Greatest ally

germany should never have existed after WWII

Germans deserve only death and suffering

lmaoing @ all this butthurt

le poor germs didnt deserve this

find out where dresden lies

In a total war, everybody is an asset. bombing civilians is normal

Don't be mad, your life would still be worthless, even if your wish came true. Just end your misery at this point and stop crying

Nothing personnel kid, just total war

Remember, only the loser gets tried for war crimes :)

>protestants voted for hitler
>catholic refuse voting for hitler
protestants are subhumans

I also think they got off too easily. They were planning to eradicate nations and folks with Generalplan Ost, so they should they have faced a similar outcome

Allies will defend this

See

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A

Obligatory.

This gets the allies off

true

do it again bomber harris

WTF I HATE Germany now!

>start largest war in history where tens of millions died
>murder 12 million people in camps
>occupy nearly all of continental europe
>destroy shitloads of cities along with their historically important sites
>invade neutral countries
>bomb the shit out of the uk
>attack civilian ships in the atlantic

>cry about a infrastructure being bombed in a period of total war

Yeah I dunno senpai, seems justifiable to me.

The only mistake of them was not finishing their job desu, should have also thrown every single G*rman American into camps afterwards, so that not a single drop of G*rman blood would remain.

Why stop at just German Americans?

Do it again Bomber Harris

Dresden is important to East Germans and East Germans are the most Anglo-hating kind of Germans.
They are very nationalist and would prefer to see an alliance with the Russians rather than the Americans. The neo nazi movement is also the strongest in East Germany

>G*rman Russians were in the Gulags
>South African or South American G*rmans aren't relevant in anyway
It's more or less like the Jewish lobby nowadays, end thy G*rman Americans and the remainder will be pushed out of existence soon enough.

his life may be worthless but it will be for the greater good

East Germany should secede before they get infected by the shitskin elements running rampant in West Germany 2bh

>would prefer to see an alliance with the Russians rather than the Americans
>after the war, Russians went into german cities and looted, raped, and pillaged like it was the middle ages

It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it; the crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.

The Netherlands was a neutral nation in both WW1 and WW2.

m-muh innocent wehrmacht they dindu nuffin!

You should know by now that it's okay to evaporate tens of thousands of innocent civilians if the Americans do it!

>dont nuke Japan
>have to invade the mainland and the death toll rises even higher than the bombings could ever do

>when you realise that german unification should have never happened

You should know it's okay to betray your country if your left wing.

>i-it was the only option I swear! now I don't have to feel guilty!

it basically was

either the russians finish off the western front and go in and attack japan, creating an east/west germany/korea situation, or we end the war quickly

Japs were literally trained to fight to the last man, whether that be woman, man, or child

>Japs were literally trained to fight to the last man, whether that be woman, man, or child

You don't really believe that, do you? Jesus christ that's some North-Korea level indoctrination.

The Japanese were literally invaded our country and held Dutch people in prison camps and torturing and killing them.

>n-no the Americans should have let themselves be victimized by Japan as well
>think of the poor japanese children making ammunition

The Japanese military attempted a coup d'etat to prevent the Emperor from surrendering a full week after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. When they failed, the culprits placed a gun to their heads and sprayed the wall with their brains. What do you think that tells you about how different their mindset was to your very modern one?

ever heard of saipan? Japanese civilians jumped off cliffs to their death rather than avoid capture at american hands. They were told surrender was a dishonor worse than death

So was Belgium in both. So why did Germany rape both countries in both wars? ;_;

What the hell? No they didn't.

this

Maybe you should teach yourself some history.

>both countries in both wars?
American education.

Yes they did you dumb weeb. Look up Bataan or the Laha massacre. They were vicious little assholes who saw the Dutch as less than human.

>Germans will not defend this
>their airspace

If they were so bad why Singaporean garnison wasn't massacred to last man?

The garrison was sent to work as slave labour on the Burma railway or shipped out on maru boats where they did in fact die in the tens of thousands from disease or malnourishment, and there were many war crimes committed by the Japanese before the city had even surrendered.

> In total, approximately 130,000 Allied civilians were interned by the Japanese during this period of occupation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concentration_and_internment_camps#Japanese_World_War_II_camps_in_Asia

But in the Dutch camps there were already 76.000 civilians
And an estimated 13.500 died due to the conditions there.
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jappenkampen_in_Nederlands-Indië#Burgerkampen

The military police also executed 5000 Dutch people and tortured them by..
>using a water hose to pour large amounts of water in your mouth and then kicking in your stomach
>pulling out your finger and toe nails
>putting your hands in boiling water
>tying your hands behind your back, then tying your legs with a rope to two seperate trees and then tightening the ropes to stretch your legs
>puncturing your ear drums with pencils
>salting your wounds
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kempeitai#Martelmethodes

>obliterating dozens of cities and murdering civilians en masse
>m-muh dresden
whew

They didn't put more Dutch people in those camps due to capacity problems.

>Pampered kid realized the world was and is a cruel and evil place

>Luftwaffe
>existing
>February 1945

My both grandparents lived in Rotterdam before, during and after the war and I think the bombing of other cities such as Nijmegen (2000 years old), Middelburg, Arnhem, Deventer and Breskens. Rotterdam was not a really important during the middle ages, but the others were important.

It's kind of like Southfaggots.

>start war because a president gets elected who vaguely suggests that slavery shouldn't be expanded further--he isn't even in office yet
>waaahhhh why you burn Atlanta and the Shenandoah Valley so unfair

The irony? The whole butthurt about the Dresden Bombing started in the 1960s as part of a joint propaganda effort by the DDR and the Soviet Union to discredit the US and Britain.

>Germany bombs the UK, France, Netherlands, Poland etc to shit
>okay
>we bomb then
>MUH DRESDEN

>assholes

FOY

>Americans will defend this
Who won't?

Was the bombing of Dresden a defensible action?
strawpoll.me/13041153

Every bit as defensible as burning Atlanta or the Hiroshima bombing. Start a war, get what you deserve.

You can't compare the few buildings and cities destroyed by the germans and the whole cities razed to the ground destoyed by the UK and USA.

>few buildings and cities destroyed

pls get off of your bluepilled bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=lsnRksAMy8M&t=516s&index=6&list=PLh0uTE-USqJpWcIGTv1KiyXp_aTB8HqoM

yes residental buildings are infrastructure too, hats off to that logic

fuck off, even with the firebombings, they still didnt quit. They did more damage with incindierys then the A-bombs, and they kept fighting

that only proves my point

g*rmans deserved more than dresden

My only problem with this is that most people in this country actually consider the UK and USA as liberators and good allies. They live in a bubble and don't know that they still hate us. Really sad. Hopefully they wake up one day.

>implying Germans don't hate nice Americans
>implying 95% of Germans don't want to "punish" nice Britain for Brexit

polls like this also said that the average brit likes germans but in reality they even make up words for insulting us.
>muhmuh they don't like us but we "like" them so much

No one I know hates US or UK. Maybe there are a lot of germans who think like that but I never met one. But I guess if I go to America/UK I will meet many people who will despise me and make fun of me.

>germany should never have existed after WWII
>germany should never have existed
Fixed.

Has there ever been a more despicable person that Bismarck ?

>But I guess if I go to America/UK I will meet many people who will despise me and make fun of me.
No one would care except for the heritagefags and they'd be happy to meet you.

Almost all of the damage was done by RAF firebombing though, American forces were mostly irrelevant to the death toll

Krauts should be happy their country was even allowed to continue to exist

Bismarck did nothing wrong except for annexing Alsace Lorraine which made France our enemies

it was just banter they didn't really mean it and basically everyone overreacted

Eradication of the disease known as "Germany" is 400 years overdue.