Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you...

Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you. This is called a Rolex Presidential.

I never wear cheap watches like workingclass faggots who act rich. Trash tier brands like Casio and Timex. Money isn't a problem, but that's not something you can understand. Your overworked palms are too dirty to even be near expensive things.

To you middle class peasants who barely scrape by on bad credit, have fun dying early. I'll retire around the same time you're buried. This watch easily costs more than the shitty cars you drive, if you even own one.

AMA. If you are extra kind, perhaps I'll give you some life tips to be rich as I am. Just maybe you can luckily work for me some day, if you get up the ranks? Maybe serve me a glass of four figure priced wine?

Other urls found in this thread:

bobswatches.com/rolex-blog/rolex-info/the-top-ways-to-spot-a-fake-rolex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you wearing a watch on your right arm?

lol nigger

>black
Give it back jamal

nigger with a Rolex. come on tyrone

All homosexuals do it like that

>2017: buying a swatch

ooga booga me like shiny! /thread

Prove it's yours.

This thread has been marked as "cancer"!

Do not reply to this thread to remove spam

considering your skin color and tattoo choices, it's eather stolen or fake.

*either, my bad

Still didn't fix the date Davido you faggot

Considering the look of those shitty ass tattoos, prolly a fake piece of shit, just like you for trying to make us thing you have money, so kinda fitting I guess

Lmao

>bought

This.

Why do you have dick-coloured skin?

>If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you. This is called a Rolex Presidential.

that's the most common fake rolex.

here's a fake

bobswatches.com/rolex-blog/rolex-info/the-top-ways-to-spot-a-fake-rolex.html

Warren Buffet wears a Timex cheap accurate and reliable. WTF would you give your hard earned cash to the Swiss? Buy a fucking Army knife if you want to support them.

Nice thread. Too fucking lazy to even change it up at all. How long have you been posting this for? I saw this like 2 days ago. You get 1/10 as you did manage to use a keyboard.

Big fuckin' deal. OP is a pretentious faggot sperglord.