KOREAN ""MEN""

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

WHY AREN'T YOU CUNTS HELPING HER REEEEEEE?

wtf

Because they are Asians. They aren't programmed to act outside of their normal protocol

It's hilarious how old folk think that it's safe for them to be racist.

talk
shit
get
hit

Why do you say that ? The old woman wanted to give her seat for the black man.
Learn korean faggot

>learn korean
no thanks, gook lover

The actual question is, is this shit in Korea or the States. If it's in Korea, niggers are confirmed worst tourists around.

Then if you don't speak korean, why do you say "talk shit" while she was nice ?

because I'm shitposting
gee why can't frenchs into fun things

It's in Korea. The woman proposed her seat and the black started to do some shit

isn't there a korean filler word that sounds like nigger and he got triggered

what the FUCK is a durag wearing nigger doing on a korean bus anyway lmao

Yes, niga means "you"

Aren't you that Frenchie who went to Korea?

Why was she giving him a seat anyway? Doesn't seem like typical old Korean people behavior to me.

>The actual story behind this is that the black man heard the word "니가" or "nika" which is literally the word "you" in korean

mightve been nida but who knows

niggas are subhumans eww chimpout gorillas

I went to Korea but I don't think that me because I did not make a thread about this.
Honnestly I don't know maybe because he was black, old koreans are not accustomed to see black people.

They can't use their shitty useless taekwondo meme inside a crowded bus

He is American.

dont be mad nida, my nigga.

the true problem is that not he acted like a thug, much less hes a nigga but he thought as if sk was burgerland. typical amerishart.

Fuck off racist.
Don't use nigga.
日本の恥さらしは死ね

He is American, right?
I don't get why they got so pissed with the word nigga or nigger, and display such aggressive behaviour. Or, even they hear something resembling that.

If he behaves in china, he must die the death and be murdered.

African Americans are awful.

What happened? Someone said to him nigger?

Any race would be awful and extremely butthurt if the state impose to you segregation and treat you like shit/monkeys until 70's.

oooh we found the nigger / white apologist

go suck a cock

I hate niga

>he doent even know what nigga means

lame ass niggas like you only can be so judgmental and knee jerk. yall jap niggas only know about what is written in your broken jap dictionary. enjoy english more aggressively, dont believe everything you know is right, my nigga

Your country is doomed and will be labelled as evil forever.

We are in the same boat.

>will be labelled as evil forever.
WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES

Stop with your white guilt you pathetic cuck

Why do American niggers only fight with old Korean ladies?

why do africans always have red eyes?

>americans

why is no one doing anything? go sucker punch that nigger

Asian culture encoursages people to not stand out also there were only old people on that bus. No heros complex like the us for better or worse in this case worse

Old Asian ladies are about as weak as you can get so there easy targets also becususe no shame