3 days until this team memes themselves into the semis

3 days until this team memes themselves into the semis

Who /lifelong/ here?

>parking bus entire game after refball goal in FH

shitletico deserves to get eliminated.

Memeaco vs Memeceister final confirmed

>What is 2006 Italy
>What is 2010 Inter
Leicester themselves have done this. Hate the game, not the coach.

Shitletico had their chances and they ended up being fucked by real twice in the finals. Give it to a real meme underdog.

Literally whom

Unironically this desu. Choking once to Uefadrid could be forgiven, but doing it again in two years, fuck that.

Who /lifelong ABL/ here?

>This team will beat Atleti
Kys fa.m

Sorry but this is part of the game cause
1) you can't expect referees to be perfect. Yes there are going to be wrong calls and no, it doesn`t mean the match is fixed.
2) If you park your bus up into your mom's arse you are going to get attacked a lot and the opposite team is going to be in your 3rd part of the team. If you are getting attacked a lot, the chances of having a penulty against you just go higher
Leicester now will have to go for a goal and atletico will kill them in the counter, and that's it, your team is shit.

> Bandwagoning Mexican
i remember you from the last thread lmao

I also think it's impossible. If Atletico score just once Leicester will need 3 to win. Jan Oblak has never conceded more than 2 in Europe

I'm scared of the meme dying, lads. Leicester threads have been so good, they can't just get refballed out of it by a dirty gang of spics

There's no way Foxes don't let a goal in, and the moment that happens it's game over. I will never count out their ability to score, but I don't foresee Vardy going mad on Defensico and scoring 3+

They couldn't score on Leicester without dodgy penalties last time, the refs will give Leicester a dodgy penalty this round so they can push 'it was just human error :^)' angle + a cheeky vardy/mahrez goal

Onto next round

Frog island reporting in

F R O G
R
O
G

Only way Foxes win is with meme magic... so hopefully an Atletico defender cops a red early.

Its usually the case with Lel Liga teams unfortunately. And this isn't the first Time Leicester have been refballed against Shitletico.

The call that saved Memecester

Hope UEFA pulls the strings for the 'le underdog story', so the UCL doesn't lose the romanticism factor

>Vardy gets Felipe Luis sent off
>Simpson two foots Griezmann
>Lestah beat 9 man Atleti and Simeone kills himself
Like pottery innit

>Digits

Hmmmmmmm.....

>You can't expect referees to be perfect

We should expect them to be fair and not blatantly biased. Maybe Mexicans have just accepted corruption as part of life idk