What is the best razor for my hair type?

What is the best razor for my hair type?

You might as well just cut your fucking head off you ugly piece of shit

Buy a sharp one and cut it deep, ugly motherfucker

the one that causes you to bleed out.

a razor

Just get a Gillette Fusion, some shaving cream and do the world a favor and shave everyday. The world deserves better than to see your patchy fucking chin. Probably gonna help with the acne you no doubt have.

Kek'd

>using your own hair in your beard

Shameful facial hair.are you transgendered lumberjack

Double edge safety razor, a thick foam shaving cream, and good after shave.

If that doesn't work, then chew on the double edge razor blade.

Can I buy one at family dollar or dollar general or walgreens?

Doxxxthisfag

Yes, they all have it.

Thats a fucking UGLY ASS BEARD

You look disgusting

Good advice, but I personally prefer a locally made shaving soap to foam. I'd never really considered it before I got this one as a gift, but I've really enjoyed using it.

A guillotine.

That's why I want to shave

This

A glock

flamethrower

Form fitting.

samefag.

Its not the beard. you look like you dont clean yourself and it looks like you have dry shit on your lips, plus youre fat as fuck

get a double edge. you look like you would get irritation any other way

>hair type?
What are you? A girl? Take any sharp one or, if you are a real man, a straight razor. FFF. Fucking fat faggot.

This one.

this would be good for any hair type and probably feel great after words.

I only shave my head with it but I switched to this because I used to get such bad irritation with regular blades and shaving foam

You should not, absolutely not, be keeping a beard.

Put on your most gentlemanly Fedora and resign yourself to dying a wizard in yo'mama's basement, phagette.

I do the puck style soap and badger hair brush myself. Looking into a straight razor so I can go all Sweeny Todd on my ass if I had to.

Leave on shaving cream for a while.

Beard hairs are like copper wire until they suck up enough moisture from the cream. They get around 15 times thicker, making them easier to cut.
Also don't fall for any of the new razors, those quintuple razors are shit and will only break and cost you loads of money.

Razor with 2 blades is the best. Gilette Sensor Excell for example. Fusion/pro-glide is just (((them))) tricking you into losing your shekkels.

More blades don't cut better, they just trap more hairs.

a noose

Nair

tf is that yellow crust all over you chin you dirty ass motherfucker

Yeah I love using a safety razor. Most stores have those cheap 20 dollar ones Rick Harrison (pawn stars) sponsors, they're fantastic,

What I hate about multi razors is the hairs get stuck between the blades and lift them so you get an uneven razor and it tears up my skin.

The safety razor has a twist to release the blade, so i can rinse the blade..

Those kits are 20 bucks, you get a handle, 10 blades (which are cheap as shit to replace and last a lot longer), and a stand.

I also use the puck soap and a badger hair brush. again lasts a long long time, and works great. You can get a cheap kit that includes one, and a (coffee cup) soap holder.

Best investment ive ever made. it does take getting used to though

dirty amerimutt genes

5 star post

A treadmill

my fav with saftey razors are the blades. 100 blades for under $20
cant go wrong with that
cause this is straight robbery

Fuck off back to tumblr faggot