Anything new about this guy?

Anything new about this guy?

No news at all?

who is this?

A Sup Forumstard described him as his very special boy for weeks now. Weird story but could it be true?

very special boy you mean as his child or as his own toy?

you are on Sup Forums what do you think?

I don't mean anything, I just want to know if he's OK and if we can identify him

Back in my days, this is not how we act edgy. Fucking desperate faggot. Wish it was you instead.

Explain? Is he dead?

>Itt: investigators are too lazy to do acual work so they submit a personal army request

I reverse image searched the pic. Looks like the predator has plenty of pics of him...

The photos are from this guy.

I reverse the pic and get nothing else than the pic of the predator.

kek

I did not click it, it looks like a cheesy pizza pit

Censored cheesy pizza, however it's the predator's profile. He claimed to having his email on his profile about a week ago but I'm having no look finding it.

cute boy more pics pls

Anonymous identified the boy in a cheesy pizza website. If there is more pictures, I strongly recommend you not to see 'em. I'm worry about the boy, he surely in danger right not. Or worst.

Fucking sick freaks

Let's dox the original OP and save this kid.

why is Sup Forums so normal...
i thought Sup Forums is a place for retards and pedos and people with strange fetishes... its only a kid chil

Could traggerguy be the original OP? The boy does not look at a prostitute, maybe he's his own son or relative?

Russian Mafia. Don't tease it.