WEED THREAD

WEED THREAD
Яussian smoker from Moscow here. I'll tell you about cannabis products available in Russian darknet markets., their popularity and price for a gram.
1. Hash
There are many types of it. The most popular is € hash. Usually it is black or dark brown. Hard, has earthy smell. Always very stony, but you need to smoke a lot. Very loved by teens, because it's chip($10-15) and you don't need to buy or make difficult devices to smoke it.
The traditional Яussian method of smoking hash: you take plastic bottle, make a hole with a lighter. Light a cigarette, take a little round flat in it piece of hash, this piece is called plyushka(smaller) or plyuha(bigger piece). Put this plyushka on cigarette and place cigarette to the hole in bottle. Wait until all hash is burned and bottle is full of smoke. Open the bottle and drink this smoke.
You can also find good sative Moroccan hash and Ice-o-lator, but they're more expensive, especially ice-o-lator.
2. Weed buds
There are many of strains and quality is different. The price for indoor is $20-25, but you can buy outdoor buds for $10. Popular methods for smoking are pipettes and different bottle devices.
3. Leaves/trim
They're very cheap, but are sold only in big weights. Usually smoked in joints. Sometimes trim can be as strong as low level buds.
4. Concentrates
BHO, Rosin, distillated THC. They cost a lot, $80-150 per gram, also Яussians don't know how to smoke them and waist this stuff.
5. Edibles
Different cupcakes, cakes, sweets, chocolate. Also simple cannabutter. Prices are very different.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
hightimes.com/culture/what-is-weed-sauce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about your shithole frozen desert country, ruski

>butane oil from russia
wow might as well just manually collapse your lungs with a vacuum cleaner

Your prices are insane. You can order the same stuff from Agora for the half of a price. I bet Russian sellers buy EU product and resell it to you and your unwitting compatriots. By the way I get this weird feeling that you came here pitching these products, am I right?

Yall russians need to grow a pairs of balls then youll finally grow some good bud.

The quality of the weed in your region is reflective of the size of the balls your men have.

Nobody in Russia will risk to order drugs through the post. There were too many incidents. And I just wanted to make 420 thread and to tell some about the situation in my country.

Have you tried it? How?

very interesting OP, i always like to hear abt drug culture in other countries
for some reason all dealers in my part of the US settled on 10/g for everything but the best buds. concentrates are 50 - 100 per g, and ive never met anyone selling has :( id like to try it with some acid or mushrooms though

hash*
also dubs

There were tons of threads about ordering drugs from TOR in Sup Forums. Actually it's pretty safe. A lot of Russians buy from EU instead of blowing shitload of money on overpriced stuff from Russian resellers.

is russias opiate problem any better

It's a scourge in small Siberian cities. However the whole situation is way better than current American opioid crisis.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

There are less heroin, but more metadon. There are not so many opiate junks, there are much more people addicted from 4MMC and crazy because of A-PVP.

I can only imagine russian weed is shit. All you can get is that Afgani or Dutch shit.

Sorry Russia, you might have much best cucumbers and tomatoes comrade- but we got the best buds.

We have our grovers.

I can only imagine Russian climate isn't very conducive to weed growing. Indoor is another thing, but knowing what you guys use to flush or bulk your buds, I will stick to my Cali Grown organic.

50-100???? Dispencerys sell it for 25$ at minimum but plugs can get u bulk (oz + in my book for oil) for about 18$ a g. If u find oil at around 20$ a gram its always better than 2x 10$ grams of bud. It last 5x longer for double the price. Bud is outdated. Long live the dabs

do you guys have "sauce" out there yet? going to be pricey... but you should definitely get some when you can if you like concentrates.

also, im in my 20's so i never got to experience moroccan water hash like my dads generation. what makes it distinguishable from the run of the mill bubble/water hash? i heard its green...? why...

you have growers here in california. theres a group of dudes that supply the dispensary i order from and their shit is the best. obviously they have a plug on the genetics but they definitely know whats up

I don't know, what the sauce is. Ice-o-lator hash is light brown, I haven't tried any green hash.

You guys into shrooms up there?

its essentially THC crystals in close to the purest form we can get it...its live resin, but goes through another extraction process i believe. its a pain in the ass to make....which i've never done so if you want to know more this will probably be way more helpful... hightimes.com/culture/what-is-weed-sauce/

lsd > mushrooms... lsd & mushrooms > lsd > mushrooms

I found a new way to make a Gbong.

Eбaть, oп, пpocвeщaeшь тyт в гидpy aнoнoв.