Ghostbusters haters BTFO!!!!!

Would this shirt trigger you, Sup Forums?????

After all, it would remind you of that sure-to-be-amazing new Ghostbusters films that will singlehandedly SMASH the patriarchy with it's all Womyn of Vagina cast!!!!

Everybody will just assume it's a t-shirt about the original movie though

>Opening night
>Nobody goes
>Studio out millions of dollars
>Universally panned by critics
S...stupid patriarchy

Making a matriarchal movie in a patriarchal system and views. Yeah i absolutely see nothing wrong. WOMYN!!!!!!!

I don't hate it because they're using women

I hate it because it's a shitty reboot

I hate it because the actresses are all shitty as fuck for the most part

I hate it because the jokes are retarded

I hate it because of the stereotypical annoying black woman, instead of using a normal, intelligent, nice black woman ( let's be real, that's rare as fuck)

Nah it wouldn't trigger me. Ghostbusters is a classic and a lot of people don't know that it's being remade or give a shit. Nobody is going to go to that movie or care about it. It will be forgotten about a year after release.

>"Oh hey, nice shirt I love that movie"
>He fell right into my trap "OH, what do you think of the reboot?"
>"I don't know, I haven't seen it yet"
>"STOP OPPRESSING ME!"

I'm going to bust some spooks, if you know what I mean

>so what do you think about my shirt user.

Why is my secretary fucking talking to me without permission?

I'd punch that bitch in the face so fucking hard, she would start making a sandwich out of natural defense.

everytime i see something like this it makes me want the right wing death squads even more

>hey are you wearing that for the new movie or the old one(s)?
>"new one"
>oh, shitty taste desu
>"sexist"
interesting discussion

good thing I never watched the original Ghostbusters so no one can say I'm misogynist
oh wait, I forgot I don't live in a backwards shithole where people can't just mind their own business

she admits right away that she only wears the shirt to "spark arguments". i´m dissapointed. usually sjw´s have coping mechanisms and mental gymnastics to give them atleast some cover.

>I hate it because the actresses are all shitty as fuck for the most part

Kate McKinnon is pretty fuckable tho

>wearing an old school ghostbusters tshirt to make a pro remake statement
one fucking job, can they do anything right?

From the eyes of an employer this reads:
"I am a shitstirrer and like to not just skirt my duties, but bring down the entire workplace."

To her current employer it reads:
"Fire me."

This

It's going to be shit, because they didn't properly tie the story together and are relying on stupid gimmicks to draw people into it.

>What actually happens is that no one notices and/or doesn't say anything because Ghostbusters is so mainstream that no one would discuss a Ghostbusters shirt

>I don't hate it because they're using women

I mean, I do, but that's pretty much tangential compared to the bigger flaws that you mentioned.

Why should I have to pretend I enjoy seeing women on the big screen in traditionally male roles?

>Kate McKinnon
Both her and Wiig I'd spooge in over and over. Delicious.

I'm a geek! AM I COOL NOW?

>wearing a t-shirt to work
Maybe she should spend less time 'sparking argumentative conversation' and more time doing her fucking job.

> be chilling with waifu
> ghostbusters trailer comes down the pipes on the jewish tube
> "i loved ghostbusters!" she sez
> "ya, me too, shame they fucked this up"
> "awww no"
> horrible, god-awful trailer plays
> I DAWNT KNAW IF ITS A RACE THANG, OR A LADIE THANG
> *almost puke*
> "wow what shit", i chuckle
> moment of silence
> "do you hate it just because it's women?"

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums
IS THERE SOME MKULTRA SHIT GOING ON
ARE THERE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES OF CULTURAL MARXISM OR SOMETHING
THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

I LIKE TO SEE WOMEN MORE THAN WOMEN LIKE WOMEN. BECAUSE I'M A MAN. I JUST DONT LIKE GARBAGE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> be chilling with waifu
> "wow what shit", i chuckle
> moment of silence
> "do you hate it just because it's women?"

And you didn't look her dead in the eye and say "yes"?

Are you a cuck?

Literally this.

Any normie shit would just say that

So OP fully supports a racist movie got it

Mabey when she goes to work, she should be more focused on working. This is why men get paid more

I couldn't care less. The market will punish Sony accordingly. There's nothing else to say.

Surprise, surprise. Liberal cunt uses ghostbuster shirt as decoy to call attention to her pitiful breasts. Typical slut behavior.

More like BTFOM- Butthurted The Feminists Once More

It's a shirt, I would be looking at her tits, what's on it is irrelevant.

I think the bigger issue with the film is that, judging from the trailers, its just not funny at all.

At least the CG is nice, I guess.

she'll inevitably bring up the new movie no doubt

why do movies have a underling political agenda? Why cant we have fun movies anymore?

That'd actually require talent

I work for a theater and can see any release for free and still have no interest in seeing it for a plathera of reasons.

For just one example even if you went the all female route why the fuck would you put in mellisa McCarthy?

Even sven is calling you a cuck

>Publicly stating you are wearing something to your place of work for the sole purpose of creating trouble.
Ya, thats not a fire able thing or nothing.

>Wear a Klan shirt to work.
>I only did it to start a conversation.

With that in mind.
>Girl I know who is big time fucking lefty.
>She gets up my fucking asshole about the Ghostbuster's thing trying to get me to start an argument.
I wont be going to see it.
>OH SO YOU ARE A SEXIST PILE OF SHIT!
No, I just dont care about reboots trying to cash grab on the nostalgia ticket thats going on now. Id rather see a reboot of a low budget movie or something.
>She tries to make a response "OH I BET YOU WATCHED THE NEW TOTAL RECALL REBOOT AND ROBOCOP!"
No, but why are you so sexist anyway to assume I am misogynistic cause I dont care about a movie?
>Women cant be sexist!
Ya whatever you say pumpkin.
>Starts getting more and more pissed.
eh fuck this.
>Start walking off.
>She starts following me while ranting.
>Turn to her.
STOP FOLLOWING ME! Jesus Christ!
>I can see a crowd starting to form, she grabs me.
LOOK IM NOT TAKING YOU BACK! YOU DROWNED OUR SON IN THE BATHTUB YOU CRAZY WHORE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!
>Everyfuckingbody crowds her screaming.
>I leave.

lol cuck, it's just a matter of time until you arrive early from work and catch her being double-penetrated by two mandingos.

>LOOK IM NOT TAKING YOU BACK! YOU DROWNED OUR SON IN THE BATHTUB YOU CRAZY WHORE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!
I doubt that happened, but 10/10 for creativity

things I enjoy: attention and drama

Your girlfriend is a retard, user. No brainwashing needed.

No but women purposefully starting shit does. She is the type of girl who gets guys to buy her drinks in front of her BF just to watch them fight

I figured she was just protesting white people since it is a white ghost.

>Oh fuck, Phil, she's back
>Who..?
>That one fucking catlady
>Oh shit the one who puts Tampons in the fridge to protest stuff?
>Yeah, who else
>Why's she thrusting her chest out like a fucking bird?
>I don't know just don't ask about it I don't want HR on my ass again

>wears shirt to bait coworkers into argument
>rather than focus on work, they want to create a hostile work environment
>wonders why women don't get paid the same

because pic related

I had a discussion about this movie with a feminist friend of a friend the other day.

>Hey user, are you going to see the new ghostbusters movie?

>No, I don't think so. It doesn't look very good, just grossout humor

>But the original was like that too!

>Maybe. But I was a kid when I watched that. I don't really want to watch a kids movie.

bam, conversation over. no argument. my employer didn't get threatening phone calls. feminist didn't have a total meltdown.

This ain't that hard folks.

dont talk so bad about this beautiful 60 percent country

>I enjoy sparking argumentative conversation
She enjoys being a figurative cunt.
And no matter how the movie fares at the box office, it will either prove that a) women can be as successful as men so women should be supported more or b) the patriarchy is real and hindering women's success so women should be supported more.

>us wymin R so stronk we have to steal property from men instead of creating our own!
GURL OPWER!! XDDD!!11

That's what you get for hiring women.

if this shit goes down anything like the female Thor, this movie will fizzle out with lightning speed because the strong empowered womyn it has been targeted at are themselves not even going to watch

>forgot pic

Maybe she should go to work to do her fucking job. Women are cancer in the workplace .

The Jews have you blue pilled niggers by your flappy roastie cunts. Keep obsessing about the kikes newest imaginary story little kiddos

Women are idiots by default, and add to the fact they are immersed in social media 24/7, they are bound to spew the same sort of crap that floats around there.

Maybe she should goto work to work.
>inb4 fired for talkng about ghostbusters distrupting the workplace.

It's hilarious that the black woman is having to justify her existence in the entire preview

FBFP, nobody would give a fuck