ITT: Physical shit you were born with or developed which adds to or makes you fucking unattractive

ITT: Physical shit you were born with or developed which adds to or makes you fucking unattractive
> Chest became deformed during puberty like 15 years ago.
> Bought a device on the internet for $450 which surprisingly fixed it very well over the last few years

im perfect

>Moles/birthmarks..........i fucking hate them. I was even born with one on the top of my head. Got that surgically remove though. The other ones on my face,i hate with a fucking passion.
>Very tiny and petite body........large feet. Dont understand the discrepancy in this, but kek?
>Born with a abnormally small jaw. My dentist told me this means i will never have wisdom teeth. Kinda weird,but i think i dodge a bullet with this one.

Happy with myself exepct from my fuckin weird ass puffy nipples that cost 2k to fix

What kind of surgery did they have to do to fix that?

gynecomastia surgery

gynecomastia isn't as big a deal as it probably feels to you. i've dated a few people with it and i didn't mind.

for me it's my weird fat distribution. i'm 4'11 and THICC, but my stomach has problems. not sure if it's my size or some underlying issue but there's like one part of my belly just above and to the right of my bellybutton that has a strange fat deposit on it. from my perspective, it's very obvious and sticks out. my husband says he doesn't mind it, so maybe it's not as obvious to other people. i don't mind being a little chunk, i just wish my stomach was different.

Dicks too big

how many do you have?

imperfect

>27
>can't grow a beard

Luckily I compensated for it by getting /fit/. Oh, and I have a big dick.

Can I ask what sort of apparatus you can find on the internet that just fixes a chest deformity?

For me it's the acne. It's all fine by now but the scars remain, and I still feel self conscious taking clothes off in front of others. That sudden "oh yeah I have all these marks" kills my confidence when I get with a girl

>be a tall handsome man with a big dick
>also be fat

My entire family has perfect teeth.
I was born with small gaps between my top front teeth. I was waiting for my wisdom teeth to come in and push them together, but after getting some X-rays done at the dentist, I found out I don't have any wisdom teeth.

Now I can either get braces as a 26 year old, or live with my gappy teeth for the rest of my life.

Skin condition when under stress skin on my face will literally start falling off like dandruff and reveal small wounds. Tied to asthma. Will have this shit till the day I off myself.

Dubs dont lie.

I have dozens of benign fatty tumors just under my skin, mostly on my legs and torso, but a couple on my arms too.

Grooves under kneecaps not formed right. Kneecaps pop out. BlindingPain.ini
Several surrgeries can walk but no sporty, squats, running, skiing, ice or snow fun, etc.
OldManLifestyle.exe
At least I'm non-hideous enough to date non-sporty girls. Also thanks to IT can work a job. Meh.

Legit got scoliosis. At least I didn't need surgery but I feel like a freaking paraplegic. Bad eyesight.

Bad teeth genetics. Also I keep hearing people,say behind my back that my face is so contorted .

What ever that means.

>was born with help of instruments
>basically got pulled out
>that crushed my head
>had to get a surgery at the age of 2
>one side of skull is an inch higher than the other
>face deformed
>asymmetrical features
>mole underneath my lower lip
>6in dick
>small testicles
>Fordyce spots all over dick
>pearly penile papules on glans
>crooked teeth

but with an IQ of 136 and a degree in CS I managed to marry a blonde and she gave birth to three of my sons. I know they're mine because they all have the same god damn traits I have

>born premature
>genetic lottery roll: chronic cystic acne everywhere
>cant get tan, only get sunburn, and it doesnt even tan your skin after
>shitting blood for years, still shit blood to this day
>light colored mole on left side of face/cheek i developed as a child, it just grew and never went away.
guess that's all i can remember off the top

contorted would have to mean that you're making a face. i think they're using the word wrong unless they're saying that you're deliberately making a face.

i can only post dubs

Thats just hurting your children

Bell vacuum they're called
Appreciate the replies. It is shitty to have stuff wrong with your appearance, I am still kind of weird looking

> I was born with a chest condition called a Pectis Excavatum where the area of the sternum is caved in.

>obese
>gynecomastia
>no beard

got rid of fat and became pretty /fit/ but I still have boobs and puffy nipples, also somewhat I began to attract wimminz but I don't know what to do because I still feel like a fatty.

I'm a nigger.

Your move, Sup Forums.

Rate yourself how handsome you are

27, burly hairy powerlifter type build, always been happy being the big strong guy. Problem is I have pretty severe asthma and it’s caused problems during sex. If I get going too hard I’ll suddenly lose my breath and it kills my boner. Bitches will say some hurtful shit to you when that happens. I’ve come to live with it but it sucks that there’s not much I can do about it.

see

have the legs and hands of a man about 2 inches taller than me

Who gives a shit?

That’s called ‘Pectus Excavatum’ I had it growing up and when I was 18 I had corrective surgery. They broke my sternum in 2/3 places, detached my ribs from the sternum and applied some material behind the sternum so that it no longer concaved in. Took around 6 hours for the operation, 6 years later I look normal and I would go through it all again. Apart from my lung collapsing, that shit hurt

In still laughing

my face

It’s a rollercoaster bruh, some days I feel like a 5/10 and some days a 9

Advices about ways to boost self esteem are welcomed

5'8 gynecomastia and asthmatic. All my other genes are good though, if I didn't wheeze had a normal chest and was 6' I would be a chad

Fat cunt.

Liars?

Exactly how I feel

>it's not enough that I succeed, others must fail.jpg

Spine started tilting and twisting left. It's deformed and makes it impossible to bend naturally. It interferes with breathing and makes ur feel like my sternum will crack or the costal cartilage will tear.
It also feels like the blood supply to my head is being cut off, especially when I twist slightly or bend my spine. I can't run anymore or jump. I used to be athletic.

6’4, good looking but I’m a fat bastard. I’d be a Chad if I could control my fucking stomach but I can’t so I’m disgusting

Something like this?

Nothing. My body is perfect.
It's my face that's a problem.

>28, cant grow a full beard.

Elaborate

Legit kek

More or less. I was gifted with extreme stubbornness and inability to accept failure. I do lay awake at nights thinking whether my volleyball team captain married me for who I really am or for the potential she saw in me.

They're not physically deformed as I am. It's a mixture of two genes. My wife was a volleyball team captain and is more athletic than I am.

However my eldest one is 13 and has the same short dick as I do. Although he's a shower, not a grower, that'll cut him some slack.

Since they're all blonde and blue eyed, they've won the genetic lottery in one way

Which instruments? Guitar? Violin?

something like this. got played the second I was born, ayyy

How far can he shoot his cum?

got a big ass nose that's leaning to the right. it ruins my face.

Like a damn fiddle!

Severe anterior open bite from thumbsucking

>she gave birth to three of my sons. I know they're mine because they all have the same god damn traits I have
man I hope this isn't true

They were born with wheelchairs attached

beats me. he just cums in his bedsheets like a damn animal. wife always complains about them being crusty

everything except my skull deformation which was caused by mechanical damage during birth. but the rest is there - shabby teeth, spots on dick etc

I feel for you bro. Just finishing accutane now and it sucks. My skin is scarred but looks 1000 times better than my red blotchy pizza face. Just remember how self conscious you were when you had full blown acne... it can only get better from here

I got a plexiform neurofibroma on my back that could turn malignant at some point in my life

Manlet 5,5'

I have this also. Mild scoliosis shortened me a bit but no prob with that. 5'6.5" manlet with size 12 shoes, hands bigger than my 6'3" roomie, and I have to buy special hats bc shelf ones don't fit.

Look into minoxidil, might change your life

>5'6.5"

confused

but it didn't?

i have a skin bridge on my dick and i have skinny arms and legs