What are Polish people like in your country?

What are Polish people like in your country?

1. England
2. Great. There's over a million Poles in the UK, and they're mostly hard working, kind and they integrate well into British life. I'm sad we're leaving the EU. I'm happy accepting more Poles into the UK. Romanians, Baltics and Bulgarians are cool too.

i hate most of them here
they are just white trash

old and grumpy. cheap.

that's because the only real poles that survived and got here are old fucking cunts.

Thanks bro! We are happy to send you more of them browned skin Romanians. Take'em all mate.

1. Australia
2. Who?

sadly we have no polish people

t. Piotr

t. Tomazc Wozjiazckyczsk

t.Jan

They're safe with us, don't worry about them

>Romanians, Baltics and Bulgarians are cool too.
This is bait.

You probably a polack but
>they integrate well into British

That's the fucking problem, most of poles who emigrated there at the young age barely speak Polish (they literaly sound like brits after a quick polish course).

>What are Polish people like in your country?
absolutely bro tier

Polish people in my country are just regular Americans who have '-ski' on the end of their names. They have assimilated completely.

Brits put the blame for everything bad that happens on first generation polish emigrants when they have second/third generation Muslims in their country that systematically blow people up. But that's not a problem apparently.

FOP

t. Najdżel Łimbyldon-Jorkszajer

>steal shit, lower their wages, and act like a cocky douchebag despite doing the most demeaning jobs there are
>b-but at least wez not muzlim!!!!
Gotta love that false dichotomy and the dindu nuffin mindset. Truly we are white niggers.

NI
Better than the ones England seems to get, maybe because they get away with less here. They're mostly culturally similar (depressed alcoholic Catholics), don't mind them at the minute but i would rather not have any more

If we are white niggers then who are the brits that chimped out after the brexit vote and killed a Pole?

1. flag
2. we don't have (m)any. We have a native minority but I don't think anyone has problems with them, except for people who really, really, really want to be butthurt about something or other.

some chavs also murdered a czech guy because he called one of them gay

apparently it was considered a justifiable self-defence by the jury

tbf you get scum like this in every nation.

Polaca, (polish women) is a slang for prostitute in northern Paraná.

ignorant
beaten
repeat

england isn't a country m8