Austrian election fraud

Haven't heard much about what's going on with this last few days

What's going on Austria?

Non of our mainstream media outlets are covering it, I don't know if that's because it will negatively effect the remain campaign or because the Fraud allegations hold no water

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalratswahl.at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow... really makes you think, huh?

Just accept your defeat, rightists.

There are a handful of fraud allegations being looked into, but I doubt anything will come of it.

accept defeat you nazi bastards

ain't that some shit

they are looking into it and I think up until 8th of June starting from June 1st the FPÖ can report the voting result for reasons of fraud. But investigations aren't done yet.

it's kinda crazy though because one guy pointed out that you were actually able to just vote TWICE -via postal vote AND normally - and there is no fucking mechanism in any virtual system or any list whatsoever that checks if a person has voted already or not.

so this is pretty crazy. I don't even know how this even can be. that's such a loophole in favor of fraud already.

Need more info too, shills already working ITT.
You gotta get some riots up in there.

It's because the bureaucratic republic of Austria hasn't discovered what serializing postal votes is.

Surprised?

No one is being paid to shill for VdB. It's an FPÖ-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign

>pathetic attempt to smear his campaign

keks to you.

>Yvonne Strahovski

gee thanks, now I have a new internet waifu

as far as I know the freedom party has time to object the result of the election till 8. july (when vdb will be officially pronounced president)
but I doubt there will come anything of it. They would need to find some really good evidence that can't be explained away as easily as they did with the things that've come up so far.

meanwhile, vdb gets death treats from frustrated hofer-fans, apparently.

>vdb gets death treats from frustrated hofer-fans, apparently.

jewish lies

Hofer is the only one who has gotten death threats.

austria suck dicks

That's it, i'm a #BellenD now

You better hope these investigations turn up something. You guys are a pivot point for Europe both politically and geographically in dealing with the migrants. If you fail then the EU has free reign to allow more migrants in and other countries will be possibly too demoralized to join in the revolution and exceed even on votes like Brexit.

I can't imagine that this silly postal system can last forever without some kind of investigation and reform. Slightly less than half the country probably suspects that something is wrong and it's been in the news over there.

>death threats

They're always saying this but do they have any proofs

>Death threats
>Implying its an FPÖ thing
You know what had happened if Hofer had been gotten those 30K votes.

>let me tell you what you should do
>flag

I wish we could ip ban Americans from /europol/

Did that hoffer guy loose? Fuck I was cheering for Austrian trump

both have gotten threats and people who are very against them, you can see it mostly in social media and comments in news articles

but there is certainly a good guy vs. bad guy portraitation in the general media that makes it acceptable to hate on hofer but not vdb i.e. "be happy, the good have won"

>portraitation

dass heist man "portrayal" im englischem

yes, very very slightly though.

>I can't imagine that this silly postal system can last forever without some kind of investigation and reform.

Strache asked for a reform already. At least I read something along the lines.

leave our burgerfriend alone. his reasoning is sound.
weirdly enough, burgers cared a fuckload for that election during its happening.

ah danke. das wort kam mir schon leicht komisch vor..

yes it's really intresting what kind of resonance these threads got

also weird how many austrians are lurking on this board

>What's going on Austria?
The usual. Lederhosn, Dirndln and Beer.

>weirdly enough, burgers cared a fuckload for that election

It revealed the power of the commies. We have no democracy anymore, they can just do whatever they want. This was Europe's last hope, now they will stop Brexit and Trump with the same dirty tricks.

That's because we want to see the right making a comeback like it is in America right now, we were really rooting for you guys.

I never experienced such an austrian influx on Sup Forums before either or USA being so interested in this whole mess.

ain't that the damn truth..

kein problem

It's not all over. There's still hope, some vote -frauds are being looked into, as far as I know those alone can make the difference in votes to change the outcome. Then there should be a new vote... theres still hope.

>That's because we want to see the right making a comeback like it is in America right now, we were really rooting for you guys.

I see. you have our thanks.

No problem Austrbro, theres always next election

next one is in 2018 for us. this time it's general/ legislative elections.

Personally what do you think of the chances of there being voters fraud? It's starting to sound very likely

Just think, by then your demographics will allow you to elect a bunch of Muslims!

Fucking fraud obviously. He would have been really good for europe.
But the Islamization must continue, no rightie allowed.

>Personally what do you think of the chances of there being voters fraud?

very likely but I think the assholes will just let everything slide and keep Bellend as dick president. Austria is rank 16 on the international corruption ranking.

you're right as fuck. still can't believe that the mayor of London is an actual muslim right now.

it's possible they can make the neuwahlen sooner, if there's a good enough reason

nationalratswahl.at/

1848 is going to repeat itself. They just can't help themselves.

you're right. well, can't foresee the outcome right now anyway about that.

Our state secretary is muslim too

Wow who cares about Austria

>Our state secretary is muslim too

eww.

RECHT hat er, der Herr Kickl

Iktf our culture minister is a dindu

As the muslim population grows, so will the votes for muslims. We're gonna have a lot more of them with actual power, soon. Fucked up.

>mfw

Is that picture from Nox?

Why are there semi-nude photos of her?

M E G A

M A K E

E U R O P E

G R E A T

A G A I N

M E G A -

M A K E

E U R O P E

G R E A T

A G A I N

krone.at
hospitals in Vienna completly full.
medical staff are working without limits.
GUESS WHY ?

actually im waiting for a muslim party to show up

they would be able to gain seats in the parliaments in a lot of states right now if only 50% of muslims vote for them and steal the votes of socdems and greens

i just want it for shits and giggles and to see politicians sweat

no, that's a spellcaster hero from Heroes of Might and Magic 3 named Ayden (Inferno Faction).

some of the Heroes portraits in the game simply make for good reaction pics on the internet, lol.

N I G G E R S

I am out of this system. There is no point in playing anymore.
A system that has to cheat itself to work can't work.
I am searching for a hut and try to be as self suficiant as possible.
It can only go down from now on.

>actually im waiting for a muslim party to show up
there is already ONE in Europe.
just google news. You will find it

can you make one of that blue warlock guy from citadel?

That game was the shit as a kid.

>blue warlock guy from citadel?

uh, I actually don't know who you could possibly mean. Warlock is a Dungeon faction class and Citadel is not a faction in the game.

Are you the trumpgen swede?

hah, it was clear anyways that kern will go exactly the same route they had before

some new faces that sprout the same bs

but the only other way to get their thing going again is to work with the fpö at least a little bit (or to accept some of their ideas that are useful) and they can't have that

yeah i know, the one in the Netherlands

i sure do hope they get into parliament and talk shit about Israel, just imagine the butthurt

back in school i had a teacher who said he wanted the Nazi party to be in parliaments so people could see how stupid they are and have no real solutions to anything (at that time both things were very true). I think it will be the same with this one, except it will keep growing with each year until even the dumbest person gets that something has to be done.

Austrians, if you prove that there has been frauds, we win.
In all Europe and America's.
We win every election after that OR it's the start of a general uprising. You have the destiny of Europe in your hands.

You mean this guy? Neither warlock nor citadel, but he was the first one I thought of.

you know, the faction with the gremlins and the titans

the guy is I'm talking about is their best wizard

yes

aww yeah that's the guy I always used to roll with

true. funny how they showed their real face within 24 hours after the election

blue would refer to Genies if anything. I would also think that this is who meant.
could also be Fafner but it's really tough finding a high-res portrait of any of them. maybe once one crops it out of the actual game.

that's Tower like it says your filename or nowadays they simply call it Academy faction which is a better term anyway.

Chain lightning all the way, my man.

well, it's what they always do. :)

but let's look what happens. kern wasn't even voted by the people, when he fucks up too big the don't seem to have many people left they could put in.

and while the fpö would most likely win by votes, our new presidwnt has already said he won't accept them in a position of power

after all the fuck-ups that already happened, people would be really mad if that happens

For someone used to HoMM 2, calling it Warlock does make sense.

based Denmark.
somewhere I read that male mudslims in Denmark HAVE to work 30 hours a week to get ANY money. like doing laundry for hospitals, or peeling potatoes

I actually thought he could refer to Heroes II but I didn't play that one yet.

pew pew pew