Strong womyn self-BTFO again

Why can't women make their own films if the ones that are currently being produced aren't to their satisfaction?

Why does feminism ALWAYS boil down to that women need men to do their work for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HVUJUDC1RU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They try with Ghostbusters but patriarchal conspiracy is trying to destroy their efforts.

Thats called reality

I want to fuck Ellen Page.

Feminists acknowledge that movies with heavily female casts aren't as good. They just want us to acknowledge that it's harder for women to make good films because they are typecast.

>Women make up 11% of protagonists in movies
>Women make up 1% of important people in real life
Agreed movies should reflect the real world more accurately

> Ellen Page
> fucking a man

This is a non issue. If you want more films with female protagonists, start making them. Whether or not they're successful is for the market to dictate.

That's sexist bullshit women make up at least 20% of important roles, predicted to hit 22 by 2060

I'd let her star in my motion dicktures, if you know what I mean

Are there any based waifu tier actresses left? It seems that literally every single one has come out as some cunty feminist.

can someone post that Brazilian governor telling her faggots should be beaten.

I'd like to know the percentage of films that make it to the theater that have a female protagonist. If sexism in hollywood is real, less than 11% should have a female protagonist.

Did she just whip that fact out of her nice moist vagina without any actual sources?

Feminists don't even realize that movies are made by human beings. They think they simply materialize into this world at the behest of the dark god "Patriarchy."

Wtf even got into Ellen Page?
I'm fairly confident I could have turned her straight
Whatever.

I am talking about actual significant people throughout history. For example, some female politician in Sweden might be considered an "important person", but I am talking about people who meaninguflly affected the world; ie Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

>Why can't women make their own films

They do. And whenever it happens you all throw a temper tantrum about it. Pic related.

I for one actually enjoy seeing Hollywood shitlibs get it thrown back at them.

She's right. We need more female directors like back in the day.

HAHAHAHAHA MOTION DICKTURES HAHAH BECAUSE MEN HAVE PENISES RIGHT

Fuck off you worthless cunt.

Go home David Cage.

Literal Sheboon

she got correctively raped by Ted "cannot bruise the" Cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=0HVUJUDC1RU

Sophie Turner is 1000% waifu tier

what dat?

>Their own films
>a literal reboot just with women

have you guys noticed there isn't any furry movie protagonist either?

>ripping off a classic 80s movie
>Making their own films

No she didn't, he completely talked around her

act

thank you user, that was the point

the thing politcians do

Show me one example of a temper tantrum being thrown about this movie on Sup Forums.

People laugh at it because based on what's been made public so far, it's objectively a terrible film.

+1 respect for Ted Cruz

I agreed with what he said.

This is rich coming from someone in the film business. I've worked in several departments in film and television and I have yet to meet a woman on set who comes close to working as hard or can perform in the same league as men can. Also most of my bosses are female armchair generals who never cease to look exasperated at their jobs and seem to think they're god's gift because that's what happen when you endowe women with power. A false superiority complex.

ellen page

Sophie is a total slut

Because films about women suck fucking dick. Men will always dominate entertaiment no matter which form it is. Because men aren't sticks in the mud and can write fascinating stories. Whilst women would write something akin to gone homo.

Why does the black lady look so familiar

Has she even been relevant in the past 3 years?

One good thing Cruz did was shutting her ass up

Maybe if more women could act more believably they'd get more starring roles.
Also, more films need giant spooky monster ladies as villains.

has she lost so much relevance that her managers are forcing her to pull this stupid shit?

females don't even like lead females

look at every romantic comedy ever made. Men don't watch that shit yet most of the time a man is going to be the lead.

How clever of that dyke...

Women are the majority of the worlds population.

She looks like every Niggress on every corner, selling her ugly ass to old farts and redneck meth heads

You serious senpai? This film's the gift that keeps on giving.

If women didn't make horrible movies and main characters there would be more.

She's a brainwashed liberal carpet muncher, but my penis still likes her.

juno was a shit movie

They made tomb raider didn't they?

Doesn't have to be consentual if you catch my drift

Frig off Treena

Where does she even pull these statistics from?

She is ugly and a feminist as well, are you retarded?

>directed by a guy
>written by a guy
>filmed by a guy
>music by a guy
>financed by men
>ripped off from a movie written and directed by men
Women totally made their own movie, they sure are great!

The first step to having your own community is to stop feeding off of other people's and taking care of yourself. See also: black people that can't figure out how to create and patronize their own businesses aside from drug dealing.

Most pop bands are male but the fanbase isn't. Women pay money to worship cute, famous men.

Because that is the only aspect of reality feminism has a grip on.

Are you the guy who talked to her on reddit?

SNL and some commercial that she does or something

source?

She's not wrong.

Hollywood is the most oppressive and sexually dangerous place for a young girl. Hands down.

That's not making their own movie. That's taking an existing movie and replacing the cast to beter fit their personal preferences

>she asked how he felt about legally being able to fire gay or trans people
He goes to "muh christians are being persecuted"

Maybe that just shows the market isn't there

You've been to a zoo.

Make their own films. Not just work for a man who is using them to exploit societal trends.

How come men like movies about action, war, magic, crime, technology, hunting, fighting, and badasses in general?

Why do women like movies about average girls being inexplicably adored by everyone around them?

A FUCKING LE- wait, that wasn't shit posting. My mistake. Please, carry on.

Is she assuming they are men because they have a penis? What a fucking sexist.

>Be on /pol
>unironic "patriachal conspiracy"
>>Bait

>Motion Dicktures
wait didn't she just just reduce men to penises?

>b-b-but they ripped off someone else's work

Did they? I'm pretty sure the studio producing the new Ghostbusters legally acquired the franchise through a legitimate business transaction.

How is that "ripping off" anyone?

>We want more women in leading roles
>Okay, let's make a new IP that centers around women
>Nah, that's too much work, let's just take work that's already been done and recast the male cast as females

It's not a "rip-off" per se, but it's incredibly lazy in the creativity department. It offers nothing new except the fact that there are women in place of where the men were in the original movie.