Do you think I could take this guy in a fight if he started shit?

Do you think I could take this guy in a fight if he started shit?

I'm the top guy (5'9" 170lbs) he's the bottom guy (6'0" 180lbs).

kinda depends on if you can fight

He's bigger than you, but you both look like you've only been lifting a week.

Do you have fighting skills?
Does he?
Which one of you have had more training?
Also why are you asking?

There's no way to tell, but i'll be rooting for you, Ulillillia!

I've been in fights but not for years. He is always talking like a badass but I've never seen him fight. I asked a friend of his about him and he said:

"I have seen him fight. We have been in brawls together. But that was in our late teens early twenties, usually at a kegger all fucked up. Ive seen him kick some ass but also get the shit beat out of him. So i dont know. Hes pretty much all mouth though and has never moved past stupid high school bullshit. From what ive heard recently he got the shit beat out of him from some dude cause he doesnt know when to stop his mouth. Dont mention my name cause i dont need his bullshit drama at my door but hes pretty much all mouth"

I can confirm one fight he was in, but it looks like he lost (he's on the left, the guy who he fought is on the right)

I got ur back Kid Rock!

You probably have more muscle mass than he does since you're 3 inches shorter but only 10 pounds lighter.

You're better off not getting arrogant about it though. That's how fights are lost, not knowing your limits or underestimating what the opponent is capable of.

My guess is that if you are looking for a fight, that you will lose. If you know how to fight well, you won't go looking.

Thanks man.

Not looking to start anything, just wondering if it came down to it.

Why are you trying to compete with a guy who hasn't left high school mentally yet?

sorry, you'll lose user, both of you don't look like you can fight and only use cheap shots. and since he'll most likely fight dirty, im sure he'll pull those locks of yours to his advantage

Oh Of course he got fucked up

I'd just pay some tard with tard strength to kick both your asses. Think smart not strong guys.

nope

Good to know

Would definitely tie my hair up beforehand

Since you got long hair, ill warn you now learn how to fight!

You see if you study human anatomy and learn how to properly fight then you can take advantage of that hair.

Also be a fair fighter until they start to get dirty, then you take them down by any means necessary.

Why not?

B-bayonetta?

That dude scraps, you don't. Don't get involved with him.

Kek

Just a long haired white boy who grew up in a ghetto, its easy to pin someone when they grab hair.

Youre at a slight physical disadvantage. Unless you've done some martial arts training you should not take that fight. Anything can happen in a fight. You could die, break a limb, lose vision in an eye, smack your head or spine and get brain damaged or paralysed. None of that stuff is worth risking, no matter what your beef with this guy is.

Spoken like a true beta fag. You enjoy letting everyone walk all over you pansy?

Also remember, no matter how much muscle they got theres not much they can do against a bullet or a knife.

I dunno. Looks like he lost that one fight big time.

Well he's not trained either.

I doubt he could do the damage you said.

Both of them have no muscles, so its all about the experience
If you hit first, youll hit twice, be carefull with your hair because that faggot looks like no fair play
Take some time to practice how to throw a punch, it may sound retarded but hitting something is noot as easy as moving your arms one way and then the other...
Oh...and guy seems like the kind of fags that bark but dont bite...

The fact that you're asking here means you're a pussy. Give it a go OP but my money has you getting fucked up

I think you have to consider that this guy doesn't give a fuck. You said he got in a fight with this guy... I would say it takes some balls to get in a fight with a guy like that. And even if he lost the fight, that's some experience he gained. Most likely he has more guts than you do and can probably take more punches.

So, don't do it unless you have an ace up your sleeve, like using a weapon and the element of surprise, and you want to really fuck him up. If you just want to fight fair and square... you'll probably lose.

Being in a fight doesnt mean you started it...talk some pasive aggresive shit and next minute get swinged out of nowhere by a guy that actually bites...like the muscly guy that beat him
We kinda need some more details, but im pretty this is a simple 50/50

Fair point to consider. I figured he was all talk but after asking around it seems he does have some experience.

5'1"?

Only other detail I have is he claimed once that he punched out a "skinhead" and that he got into a fight with an old friend and was choking him out. He posted: "Ive always been prone to violence and as of late it's gotten even worse really FREAKIN scared!

If its a real fight then the loser is leaving injured. Watch enough wshh fight comps and you'll see: most street fights start with a sucker punch and end with a ko'ed person on the ground taking punches to the head or being stomped on until the winner decides to stop or is stopped by someone. Thats significant brain damage. Unless your planning on fighting him high school backyard brawl style where you can say 'im done' and the other guy will actually stop. But youre a fool if you think he owes you that courtesy once the fight is on. Its win or get fucked up.

And he doesnt have to be trained for you to fall or get tackled onto the pavement and smash your head or neck.

you have been intermittently posting this same thread for months albeit you used a different picture this time, get the hint faggot you will lose

that pic is pasta

Kek

No you could not. You're a longhair fag, he's an alpha redneck brawler

RIP OP

Got any friends?, knocking out some nigga is ok but retarding him out with punches on the ground is fag shit, thats why you always bring friends with balls to them, cuz if shit gets unfair, we all play unfair.

Then nigga is as soft as a pillow, and tries way to hard to hide it...
Now you on the other hand...Got any experience at all, or at least balls?

Height doesn’t mean shit in a fight. Even though this guy has maybe a few inches on you. You still have a shot. Just make sure you’re faster than him. I’ve seen guys half your size take on dudes as big as him.

In this fight there are no winners, only losers. Literally and metaphorically.

Not much experience but a lot of balls

If you may think this fight is "decisive" in your life, get some experience first, at least punch a sandbag or something.

Warm up with a buttplug and don't forget lube.

you guys a pretty much similar it will come down to who can fight

>superior white intellect

Looks like he'll have some stamina. Hope you have the cardio to keep up or you'll melt.

I once beat off three wild dogs at once and the hardest thing about it was they kept coming. They kept getting up and attacking me but eventually I killed them.

SMASH A BOTTLE ON HIS HEAD HE STFU

Body mass doesn't mean shit. Neither of you appears to be a proper fighter, so it'll be a pretty faggy fight

weight and muscle has very little to do with it.im 137lbs I was 112lbs for most of my life and I've taken down bigger guys than him.aim for the orbital bones,punch them in the throat.trip them and Knee or smash their head into something on the way down and keep punching them when they are down until they have a seizure or pass out. skill and how you use it is all that matters in a fight.

you're both going to be sissy slapping each other so i don't think it really matters.

You're a faggy left winger. You'll lose, obviously.

Nice trips. I wouldn't say it's all that matters. There's plenty of people out their that can take a punch especially from a smaller guy that's not particularly strong. The issue with size is that it typically comes equipped with more strength and you're relatively fucked if the guy gets you on the ground and puts his weight on you. If size didn't matter, they wouldn't divide up weight classes at the professional level. Fortunately enough, OP is talking about a street fight. Most people can't fight too well. In street fights, I feel the most important thing is being the first one to swing and land a punch. Aside from fight comps online, most of the times the first one to connect with a good punch is the one that wins. If you know this guy is mostly talk, just be the first one to hit and you're almost guaranteed to win the fight if your punch has anything behind it. Alternatively, you could also not waste the time and effort fighting some dude that isn't about shit anyways.

Wait... is this a cringe thread?
>Must be a cringe thread...

Wrong. Not a lefty here

Thanks man, appreciate it!