Where were you when it happened?

Where were you when it happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnszgkE3O8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

having sex with my wife

In the car on the way to school, 6th grade I guess. Heard it on the radio and my dad said it was a drunk pilot as a joke.

Playing Diablo 2. I was doing glacial trail runs.

Watching CNN with my cock in my hand

At the university and my girlfriend said she was sad cause she never got to see them :-/

In my dad’s testicles

in my house watching the 2 towers collapsing

Skipping 10th grade shop class to have sex with my best friend’s mother who at the time was squeezing my ass telling me to cum in her as the tv in the background showed the first plane hitting. Every time 9/11 is spoken of my peepee jumps a little

9/11

I was at my work...which happened to be an Exxon plant in Scotland...one of Scotlands BIGGEST terrorist targets. So, everyone was sent home except the process techs (lol)... I got home, opened to door and my mum was watching the coverage on the TV and before I could say anything the 2nd plane hit...

Got home after being born 10 hours ago

when I was a kid I found 75 cents in a vending machine at the WTC.

I was on my way to California i think iwas around salt lake city when the first tower fell

fucking my then gf, now wife.

winner

you gotta go back

Music class. I just wanted to build catapults with my bro, I never asked for that feel.

Sat comfy at home not giving a fuck tbh

Calculus, 2nd period
Sarasota, FL, same town W was in when towers were hit.

11/9, you clueless cunts

But i thought there was only one video of the first plane and it didn't actually show the impact.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnszgkE3O8g

First month of college, was ill and stayed home that day. Get a call from my wife saying she thinks someone just started a war.

ITT OLD PEOPLE!

FIND ANOTHER SITE!

underage newfag

Make me.

at home .. But the biggiest memory was later that day .. at High school .. "we had all realized it was terrorists by then" and one of the guys that hung around my locker was in a wheelchair .. and he was saying if He were on the plane .. he'd pull out Duel desert Eagles.. and blast the terrorists away

still makes me laugh to think about the image of that happening

Watching Catdog and eating breakfast before getting ready for school.

Probabely pissing on me

You don't know how bad I want to

12th grade free period. saw it on the tv from across the lunch room and thought it was a movie at first then one by one we all gathered around the tv. by the time we switched to 3rd period every tv in the school was on and the hallways were complete chaos. by the time I got to my next calss my teacher walked in and said "how many of you are 17 or 18?" some of us raised our hands cuz it was a mixed grade class. then he said "congratulations, you're going to war". then school dismissed and cell service went down. no one could make phone calls.

>Implying being born before 2001 makes you old

11inches in your mom

Oh. "9/11". Because building 7 doesn't make anyone wonder if the entire thing was staged.

Pentagon? No aircraft flew in. Pennsylvania? No aircraft crashed. 9/11's 'footage' is real enough, people say something happened there. But not jets. Likely C4.

The building owner himself JUST bought ins for both buildings. Yet you fools don't question any of it.

I was piloting the plane.

hey stupid you'd have had to be about 5 to remember what happened on 9/11. which puts you in your 20's. the average browser on B is 18.
i'm 18, i won't spend my life on here!

Buried my dad

and you know the average browser on B ?

pathetic

Looks like im above average then, faggot.

The average age is 18 because little kids have to say theyre 18 or else they get B&. The average age is probably more like 16.

>The average browser is 18

is this true? I'm 41

I was in 1st grade coming back inside from some early recess. We had to wash our hands in this really long sink-trough that was in the cafeteria. As I was washing my hands I saw all the cafeteria nigger ladies gathered around a small mounted TV on a wall. All I remember were some vague explosions on that Tv and nigger food ladies making the “aw hell naw” expressions. Mfw I thought nigger lunch ladies were cool now for watching action movies like myself

Freshman in high school. I actually read newspapers and had been following the rise of bin Laden and radical islam for some time. I remembered the USS Cole bombing. I even told my classmates it was probably bin Laden. They laughed and were like "oh yeah was Aladdin there too with his magic carpet? How about Abu? stfu" Next week everyone's on the anti-bin Laden bandwagon.

Fuck. I was 18 when this happened

Masturbating furiously to the footage of two towers being toppled by jetfuel and jews.

I was taking a shit when the first tower got hit.
I walked back into the living room amd saw the second one hit live.

i'd have my brother put u in jail irl

Why?

because i'd had him put people in jail b4 4 no reason

I was crossing the border while the Migra was about to catch-up they heard the news in the radio and then we got away safely Crossing to the USA

Have you been to jail?

no, he PUTS PEOPLE IN JAIL

You mean by getting a warrant on someone? You can do that but im pretty sure it's fairly illegal if they find out youre getting them just to be a dick.

12 blocks away at work. I watched the second plane hit while we were standing on the roof. Fucking surreal day.

You think jail in America is a scary thing?

In the plane

Like 2 playing with toys in the living room when my grandma told my mom to turn on the tv and get the kids out of the room. I saw a glimpse of it and thought it looked cool

on the roof of tower 2

How did you get down?

On the road on long island coming home form collage. Then I watch the towers fall from across the bay with my own eyes. It was surreal

i didn't

>it happened?
It didn't happen. The twin towers never existed. Wake up, sheeple!

Young fag here
I was just finishing pre school in Australia

who's the fool?
these claims are easily debunked
and the building "lease holder" was part of a consortium that was admonished for under-insuring the buldings by their underwriters so they went back and got more insurance due to their underwriter's insistence as the building complex was previously a target of terrorism. I don't know maybe look a few things up before spreading nonsense.

In Berlin playing chess in the internet.

kindergarten. i was sitting on one of those dope nostalgic car/city carpets