Should I kill myself? I have lost so many friends this semester, nobody really likes me anymore, my grades are slipping...

Should I kill myself? I have lost so many friends this semester, nobody really likes me anymore, my grades are slipping, my parents fucking disowned me, and I just don’t see any good future ahead of me and I’m just fucking depressed all the time. Should and do it? Also how should I do it?

no

You're doing it wrong.

Do it for you, not them.

We only get one shot at life. Ever do something and then later in life regret it? Don't regret ever living, man. This is coming from a nihilistic naysayer. I don't see a good future for me, but I'm no foreseer.

No. You shouldnt. Go meet people. Make friends. Meet you a chunky gal on craigslist with low standards who will suck your dick from behind. Go live life.

They say curiosity killed the cat, but in my case and hopefully yours, curiosity kept the cat alive.

Yes. Look into ligature strangulation and then hang yourself in a painless comfy manner.

Nah, college/uni is a shithole filled with shallow and generally shit people, when youre done you wont have to see them again. As for your parents, YOU disown THEM, find some minor flaw in them and blow it out of proportion, then talk passive agressive shit to them for the rest of your life

keep trying!

pretty much this, if you hold in all your negativity and just sulk all day you'll end up like this soy boy with no idea about what's happening

Kys pussy

You still have time to get decent grades for the semester If you stop fucking up.

seek help you sound smart it wont be always so stressful fag

>you sound smart
How?

I still support death by ligature strangulation, but why have you lost friends and been disowned?

If your behavior is causing problems, stop behaving that way. Don't extrovert your problems and push the fault onto others. They are going to remain the same. You can only alter your own behavior.

"friends" in these times

lololo

The poster has a low bar. Most people seem smart by comparison.

You sound like me. I also think about suicide every day, but the way I see it, we only get to experience this human life once, so live it. If you have been dealt a bad hand, either fucking deal with it or find a way to improve your human experience. You'll have enough time to be dead once you're dead, then there's no coming back to live the life you missed out on. You're gonna fucking die anyway so try to get as much dopamine releases as fucking possible while you have the chance. I'm typing all this but I'm probably going to kms anyway lol, it takes a lot of work to better the hand you've been dealt

Bump

Guess thread is dead

It appears so.

You want to kill yourself? You dont Think that your life is worth Living anymore? Fuck your Family , fuck These Fake Friends. Start doing shit you Enjoy. Start Working a job, just any job and safe up money. Go to thailand or any other country with good weather and cheap Living costs. Fuck whores without Protection, get into bar fights, Talk to any Chick you find. Find Fitting Clothes and Start Working out. Doing shit at home is enough to begin with. If you dont feel like Living anymore why conform to the normal standards of society? Stop giving a fuck and try everything you might think will give you a kick

Speaking as someone who has tried on a few occasions, in your situation these are all things you can change. At least try fixing some things before being that drastic, even though it may seem the answer it isn't in the long run

What's with the excessive and random capital letters?