Why aren't you bisexual, user?

Why aren't you bisexual, user?

>What's your excuse?

Just don't like guys

because I think other pussies are fucking disgusting

so you're gay then?

>other pussies

It's a chick, maybe.

Personally like it... 2 much. Thought of having someone love u without harzard to have a offspring gets 2 me. im gay.....

doubt it

I am bisexual ayy

i already strike out with girls, why expand the field of rejection

My excuse is I'm gay

did the gay
don't like masculanity
did the pussy
enjoyed it more but still like butt stuff

sexuality is weird

Ya that what you look like moron AYY

>don't like masculanity

what about feminine guys

nice meme

It's because i'm not sexually attracted to male human beings.

Because I ain't a stupid flaming faggot

Had a gay roommate. I threatened him with a knife because I couldn't stand him. Some guys are attractive, but not gay ones.

I don't find dicks or men's faces sexually attractive.

Cause dudes are gay

most men who are gay or bi appear virtually the same as straight men. I absolutely can't stand "mainstream," meaning the most visible, gay personality. The forced femininity and quirks that are associated with it make it hard for people to take me seriously when I say I'm bi.

Only Bi when it comes to R34, guys aren't this cute, come on.

I dont wanna peepee in my poopoo

What about feminine penis on masculine women?

retard

What they're packing doesn't matter if they fit the bill everywhere else.

I've transcended normal sexuality into ultra conservative family unit man, though.

I would never publicly support bi/homosex because of the confusion for the children.

Happiness isn't found through orgasm, contrary to popular belief.

I kinda am but not attracted to masculin look. If trap or girly look then why not...

Yeah. I don't have much romantic interest in guys.

I had a friend who I think was gay, he looked "straighter" than I did.

What did he do to annoy you to such a degree?

/thread

Besides his personality, he kept the room extremely cold, and kept me up at night. I had intrusive thoughts whenever around him. I kept telling myself to not call him names. I didn't discuss working out any problems with him, and set myself up for a breakdown. I hated the rest of the school anyway.

I'm not bisexual because being Pansexual is waaaaay better

why is it that many of us like girls and traps but not manly men ?
is it wired in us by evolution(male dominance) ? or is it because we want to hide our gay feelings ?

yup

>tfw no qt3.14 gf (male) to love and cherish ._.

Intrusive thoughts, I have those. OCD or similar? I thought about bashing my roommate's head in with a crowbar. It was quite weird, I didn't even dislike the guy - very neutral!

You're right. Talking is for faggots anyway, people should now how to behave. I also hated school, at least the people. In fact, I hate people in general.

Yeah. I rarely spoke to anybody out of fear of saying the wrong thing. I was very against hurting him, though I told other classmates that I had wanted to do so. They kicked me out.

>thinking they aren't the same thing
I'm ambisexual
I think more people would consider themselves bi if they grew up without being informed that liking men is icky (threat of hell etc.)
In fact, in today's youth culture, on average 10% of eurpoean youth do not consider themselves straight.

Just not my cup if tea; don't get me wrong I can appreciate an attractive bloke but I find the male figure and genitals repulsive.

There are two kinds of people in this world...

roll

nope

i think people who like girls and traps will already call themselves bi. what you are talking about is denying liking anything in males entirely.

White People
Other kind of disgusting things

edgy

except both are white,especially the second one

Cause im not gay.

Because I'm straight.

perhaps, I think this also applies to the traps aren't gay crowd as well, I know I had some denial issues growing up, I probably only started considering myself bi when I was 16 or 17 (after four years of using yaoi)

Because I'm bicurious

roll

k

Im Bi. more on the straight side of the spectrum but recently found a girl as bi as me. have had all the threeway except ones involving traps which i am currently looking to do.

Girl can be gay aswell

lmao this

I am, but the stigma as a bi-male is more negative compared to bi-female, so I just don't act on my other desire, and act straight.

I used to be like this but lately I haven't given the slightest fuck about my reputation or what other people call me so I've been taking it up the ass from other dudes recently. I haven't dated a girl in years now, I vastly prefer gay relationships

Fuck man I just fapped a minute ago

Traps are never 100% feminine enough

Bi is just shorthand for part-time faggot.

not if you are the one giving it

Is liking traps bi? Like they have to be 100% girl with a dick

nothing wrong with fapping, user

This was me a few years ago but I've come to realize that there's some benefits to male/male relationships.
No kids for one, and the combined income of two serious career tracks is nothing to sneeze at.
Not giving a shit end up being worth it after awhile

Well for one I don't have any mental illnesses

I am bi and I have taken it up the ass, but its a hassle you need to shave and do enemas. Honestly starting to get turned off by doing other dudes, its impossible to find a qt trap too.
Really it just comes down to realism now a days, and it sucks. Most shemales are so obvious or just dudes that cross dress that are usually taller and larger in general than me.

Because I don't listen to those Jewish tales.

lets rool

I don't find men or penises attractive.

rollin

roawl

I`m not attracted to masculine qualtiies in others.I find men crossdressing convincingly as women attractive. Quite arousing that it`s against the grain of society. I`d love to have a little submissive cumslut dress up as a girl for me. Mainly though I`m just way into beautiful women (Yes, Model pretty by societys standard. Fuck you conform to to the beauty standards of your gender to get ahead in life. You might be gender neutral, 40kg over your ideal BMI and not wear any make up but nobody will open doors for you then. Literally and figuratively.

I don't like fucking or getting fucked by guys.

Rawl

I've had a boyfriend, I've sucked dick, buttfucked another guy, BEEN buttfucked by another guy, and I still prefer girls. Anal is more fun with girls, or trannies. Guys, especially gay guys, are annoying. They don't smell nice, they're not soft, they're not nice, and generally, we're stupid.

Gay sex is fun and all, but a butt's a butt, and I like fucking girls.

yes you do

Have you tried?

>Guys, especially gay guys, are annoying. They don't smell nice, they're not soft, they're not nice

obviously the fat old hairy ones, where do you even meet guys like the ones you just described? Craigslist?

Got close one time, he lost an eye for his trouble.

Who said I wasn't? lol

Find a twink, bend him over, go bareback. You'll love it, if he's tight enough. Just pound and pound away until he cries.

If I'm just going to fuck a hole, why don't I fuck one that's self-lubing and has the alternative right next to it.

When I was still fucking other guys, it was annoying little twinks you meet at the mall, and go buttfuck in a car or public restroom somewhere in the empty side of the mall mid-day. Never fucked old dudes, bu my ex-boyfriend had a LOT of pubes when we started dating.

This

they don't make guys cute enough
if there was just some perfect forever young twink I could smash with my wife I would die happy.

Seman grosses me out.

Even your own?

Define "cute"

rollen

Because I'm Trisexual.

Fuck you, I'm quadsexual

I'll try that.

You know what annoyed me about being bisexual? When i was in college i played both sides pretty regularly. I like fucking girly homos because it was WAY easier than getting women and i could bat way out of my league. I fucked some pretty attractive gay dudes but with women the most i could land would be fatties. The gays would always just tell me i was "in the closet" and get pissy that i found women attractive. When i was with women i usually just lied and said i was straight because they were divided into two camps. The ones who were grossed out by it and the ones who would try to hook up three ways which I am not into. This was a long time ago though its probably a lot easier now that everyone is some kind of homo.

/thread