Hey Sup Forums, ive been working as a cashier for a few months now at a local pharmacy...

hey Sup Forums, ive been working as a cashier for a few months now at a local pharmacy, and its made me realize something. people are stupid, so stupid in fact that i find it difficult to fully express this. grown adults throwing worse tantrums then my little cousin, people not knowing the pin number for the debit card or even how to swipe it. people will stand for 10-20 minutes waiting for me to call them over to the register because they didnt realize i was open despite being the only cashier working. it boggles the mind, why are these people such mongoloids.
>inb4 niggers
most are white

bump

50% of people have below average intelligence

Working in retail makes you realise how unbelievably stupid, strange, bizarre, and ugly the general public are.

George Carlin put this best; Think of how stupid average person is, now, because of the way averages work half of the population is even stupider.

It seems more like 65 percent or 80 percent

That tells you nothing of the average intelligence of people.

65-80% have below average intelligence

wouldnt be the median, not the mean, of the bell curve?

part 2

plz respond

But then how would the average person have below average intelligence?

>be a cashier
>think others are stupid
LOL

I work at McDonald's. Adults are terrible. Women are the worst customers I deal with. Teenagers are the easiest to deal with. Lady niggers want everything fresh but don't want to wait for it. And if you tell them they have to wait they go full chimp and demand free shit. White women(single mothers) a lot of the time are just stuck up fucks that think they're God's holy fucking gift. Probably explains why they're fucking single mothers

people treat McDonald's workers like shit, and act like children around them because McDonald's workers are the lowest of the low. you are useless to society if your skill set only includes pushing buttons in response to someone ordering.

I'll remember that next time I wipe my ass with someones burger

LOL, don't worry, second lowest are the retards eating at McDonalds. And we love it when you pathetic retards fuck with the food and get caught and end up with criminal charges. you are a dumb nigger

Someone has to do it, therefore they aren't useless to society.

this made me kek

never understood why people are rude to the guys who handle their food

more?

>get caught
Zozzle
Enjoy your diabetes with a side of e-coli nigger

requests? using the pics in this thread

Exactly. We have the right to refuse service. If some asshole comes in and I remember them I'm hesitant to help them

whatever user I'm not picky

People wait 10m for you to call them? Really?

a s s b u r g e r s

a s p e r g e r s

Yeah people need to understand that you don't work for them, you work for your employer. So if a consumer is a fucking asshole pain in the ass faggot, that when I give him 2 dog snaks as a gift and he put 2 more in my hand, he gets nothing god damn I hate customers

like lemmings, they gather and i just stare at them to see what they do until i get bored. my record is 23 minutes with a group of 13 idiots

Thank you brainlet user. Thank you.

Wow user film it and post I wonna see them ferrbies

I am excited. I now have enough breainlet memes for a month