Is it possible to have sex with a family member and not be negatively affected by it?

Is it possible to have sex with a family member and not be negatively affected by it?

Sure, if she's as fucked up in the head as you are

if both cool with it and have boundaries set before hand.

of course it is, but its probably far too late for you, you had zero defence against some white knight brainwashing, and it probably would fuck you up now if you cant think for yourself or control your brain

moar?

Unless you started young, you probably won't have a good time.

moar.

yes, but you have to fulfill two conditions
1. you both are drunk as shit
2. it happens in Las Vegas

>1. you both are drunk as shit

Also, a third person is easier.
Just take it out of hole A and put it in hole B.

Depends. Got pregnant by a family member when i was younger and subsequently had an abortion. That affected me more negatively than the actual sex.

Just consider your wife/husband a family member.

how?
colons dont have ovaries

Probably.

Why did you abort it?

L O L

Well I fucked your mum and she took it pretty well

Was my dad's. And I wasn't old enough to do a decent job of raising a kid anyway.

If you do it right. I've nailed two cousins, nothing really bad ever came of it. First one was a spur of the moment thing, never spoke of it again. Second one is still ongoing. We're both in relationships, but at family gatherings we make time to hook up. It's great.

>And I wasn't old enough to do a decent job of raising a kid anyway.
That's a lousy reason to abort a child. Did you want to keep it?

1st reason was the overwhelming reason..

>Got pregnant by a family member
Makes me wish she hadn't been on the pill back then, thinking about impregnating her gets me hard

No.

That is both incredibly hot and sad at the same time.

Do it with my wife all the time

cousins dont count
you can even marry one by law

Hasn't bothered my dad and me.

So you're saying you got dicked by your dad?

Correct.

Hot.
Did you enjoy it?

After a while.

Just vaginal?
No sucking/anal?

That is very fucking hot.
I want to suck that big dick, too.
Got any moar?

A bit of everything at various times really.

Hypothetically, I'm sure it's possible. Was overall a very hot but very negative experience for me in the long term.

>started young

Me and my sister started very young and it's no big deal.
Better than jacking off and no hangups about performance.
We get really freaky with no negative affects at all.
But ya, I think it's because we started young and didn't have the hangups from society.

How old were you?

13 when I got pregnant. Was going on for a couple/few years before that.

Fucked my mom one night when I was 19 and it destroyed our relationship

Had an ongoing sexual relationship with my cousin for 6 months when she was 17 and I was 23....some of the hottest shit ever...I would drive her home from family events and she would give me road head....she kept sending nudes for 5 years afterwards and we are still super close but everything sexual has stopped

So he did fuck your ass?

When/how was your first orgasm?

Who did you fuck?

11 I think. From a lot of oral.

Were you surprised?

My mother

Did you give him directions on how to lick? You ever masturbated by yourself to get another orgasm?

I'd had similar feelings from humping pillows etc but nothing as intense. Did take me by surprise a bit.

was she hot?

I fooled around with my sister growing up, after that I spied on her naked a lot. I fap to her constantly and feel horrible about it.

No he just did it however he wanted to. Obviously masturbated, yeah.

I've been fuck buddies with my female cousin for the last 5 years. We have a rule that we keep it purely sexual which allows us to compartmentalize that aspect of our relationship.

Yep, still is. Sucks.

Anybody have the greatest as well?. This story was amazing.

Greentext

Pic?

Of course. If its only sex. I used to have anal and oral sex with one cousin and I dont regret it.

Anal sex beceause she wanted to stay "virgin"

What went through your mind? A big wow or how does an underage understand such a thing?

I fooled around with a girl around 7 or 8 (was the same age as me at the time!), but never could find the clit. Not sure if she had one... Always been very interested in the anatomy and psychology behind the child orgasm. But of course this is something you never can say out loud...

Yes.

Not going to post any pics of her but she looks a lot like Toni Lace.

Was surprised my body was capable of it and wondered why it hadn't happened before. I developed fairly early so don't know if that was a factor.

I fooled a little bit with my cousin, i have a twin brother so he was on it aswell. But nothing serious, just some kissing and humping. We started young when i didn't even have erection. I think it's good that we didn't have anything else, it would be really weird. We don't talk about it. She stopped initiating because i'm shy and it stopped, never talked about it after. Wanted to start again but didn't say, once tried to tell her then i said "nothing" and thought better not.

I always thought maybe my penis was broken because I started jerking when I was 5 or 6. Nothing came out, just an orgasm, but no cum... Weird thoughts, but not if you're young and uneducated...

So you have always had a clit? It's just really small when young? When did you hump your first pillow? After it started with your dad?

Did you ever cum from penetration?

You're talking to a dude newfriend.

Yes, my father had sex with me all throughout my childhood and I wasn't negative effected by it. Now I'm 22 and happily married and pregnant with my 6th child.

You always have it but you only realise what it's really for as you get older. No, pillow humping etc was as far back as I can remember.

What age did it start? When and how was your first orgasm?

>22 and happily married and pregnant with my 6th child.

mfw 22 w/ 6 babies

Damn... Wish I would have found it when I was playing doctor back then...

>being disgusted by a fertile female with a high reproductive rate
you have a mental illness

Ya she's not mentally unstable at all. By that I mean she doesn't have six kids because it's a fucking guy pretending to be a woman.

Well you have 6 babies so yes you were. You must be fucked up in the head to have 6 babies at 22.

Jesus Christ you are all retarded if you thionk these are actually femanon posting.

Kek he's disgusted by your stretched out cooch

fapping to these is akin to putting your dong in a glory hole.

On the cerebral side of things, we know. But thinking about that too much just kills the point.

>thionk

>femanon

Leave now you fucking nigger

How many times did you reproduce? Oh that's right, never cause you're a virgin neckbeard loser.

So are most girls on this hellish site of feminine penis

I'm a 42 year old father of 2

>What age did it start?
When I was 2 almost 3yo.
>reproduction is bad
Can we just gas you antinatalist kikes already?

6 > 2

Tits and timestamp or everybody here will assume your a man

Most are just guys that enjoy creating the fantasy.

Kek it's not a competition

How does it affect your sex life now? Any fetishes? Or vanilla?

No orgasm?

Yes it is and you're losing.

I met a guy who grew up Amish and he told me that incest was epidemic, almost right out in the open. He says he knew multiple guys who fucked their sisters and daughters.

Well shit I should just kill myself then

I tend to go for big dicks. Like to be dominated but nothing too extreme.

Yeah and your kids too. Their genetics aren't virile enough.

I couldn't agree more with that pic. The same thing applies to "girl gamer"
Fucking stupid cunts should be punched in the mouth.

I fuck them all the time so I can at least end their suffering

Isn't big dicks what they all want? You liked the penetration back then also? Was it before or after hair that he penetrated you?

Daughter fucking is how it's supposed to be, it's why to have daugghters. Sister fucking is bad, girl belongs to her father, is wrong for anyone else do her.