I think i just found cp on the internet. If I download that, will somebody know? Like my ISP? Please help me out

I think i just found cp on the internet. If I download that, will somebody know? Like my ISP? Please help me out

Yes

Provide the link so we can have our experts confirm the matter.

Maybe not. Perhaps you should contact us for more information.

I can't post the link because I'll get banned
So my ISP will know? Will they alert the police?

Post it and we'll let you know if it's CP or not.

If you've 'found it', you'll be fine. If you actively searched for it, and stored the data you found, that's a different matter

>So my ISP will know? Will they alert the police?
If you found it on the clearnet, probably. Will they call the police? Probably not if it's a one-off

It is. And they are very young

The cyber police will backtrace you, and consequences will never be the same

Jesus will know.

No they won't know.
What you download is a string of 1s and 0s.
Nobody knows by simply looking on it what is its purpose.

But when you're about to download that shit, remember you will maybe be on some watchlists of some intelligence agencies just for posting terms like cp or cheesepizza, ju lo...
They maybe know what to do with the bitstrings

yes destroy your hard drives right now you have a matter of hours until your door hits the floor
what are you waiting for?

Kabuto has saged this thread

Seriously, who the hell the attracted to pre-pubescent girls. Give me some fine 15 year olds though.....

I found a link in a thread a couple days ago. I just put it in got this. So if I just view this without downloading it, there's no problem?

I'm just wondering. If i open a picture in my browser, does it count as downloading? I don't really know how these things work but if I view picture in it's full size in browser it's downloaded in browser's cache, right? So in this case even viewing it would be a crime.
Could anyone confirm, or explain?

Too late

>If i open a picture in my browser, does it count as downloading?

yes. any picture you see on the web is downloaded. you can't see if if you don't download it

The pics in the cache

did you find purendism or something and get scared fag?

just post the link already

>Seriously, who the hell the attracted to pre-pubescent girls.
Pedos
>Give me some fine 15 year olds though.....
Not going to argue that

Inb4 no nude

I bet that burger is pinker in the middle....

I should've specifed that I'm not OP. I'm just curious.

I'm often using onion but not for illegal shit. I know it's interface is somewhat based on firefox, but does it use cache to temporarily store images as well?

>I think i just found cp

If it's just naked kids it might be OK. You can see that on youtube medical vids.

It's the P in cp that is illegal

>I know it's interface is somewhat based on firefox,

TBB doesn't/shouldn't store images.