Freaking out, what's this ?

Freaking out, what's this ?

Can you take a clearer picture?

you got aids nigga

ingrown hair, common as shit

I'm not completely sure, but it appears to be a bad pic of some fags dick and balls

dick ebola, rip senpai

Could be molluscum contagiosum.

In which case, you're kind of fucked. No cure and hangs around for about a year+.

Gets worse too, can cover your whole dick and pubes.

A large clit

I’m sorry, OP. That is cancer. They are going to have to amputate your dick.

That's aids user. Your dick will fall off in a few days.

Looks like an ingrown hair to me
I wouldnt worry about it, if it really concerns you tho check up with the doc

AIDS.

Unusual skin probelms can occur as either an early or late HIV symptom in men: Rashes may develop on 'moist' areas of a man's body such as the groin, penis or anus. They may develop on the face and neck, chest/ torso and palms of hands.

greasy dick

About 5 years ago I got diagnosed with HSV2 (genital herpes) that looks very similar. The first person that saw it was a physician's assistant at the dermatologist, who was like "eh whatever, it's nothing". But I did eventually get blood work done and was indeed infected. That looks similar to be sure. Especially if it is sensitive when you touch it The thing is that you need to explicitily ask for an HSV test when you get the blood work, because they don't even put it in the "test me for everything test" (those assholes). Or present with it and get a biopsy of the actual sore. Good luck, you'll get lots of BS answers here and also some people say "lol it's just a hair". Let me tell you that it does NOT feel good to have a girl call you and tell you that you gave her herpes, then realize you have it due to a shitty first diagnosis.

Toxoplasmosis. How did you get it on your dick though? Do you fuck cats?

I had a spot appear on my dick, but it wasn't sore to the touch or anything. I would guess it to be herpes due to the mild similarity in appearance, but it had none of the 'feelings' associated with herpes.
Thoughts?

ya this man dont fuck around when it comes to ur dick. get that shit checked out. youll feel better. also lots of shit like stds can show little to no symptoms,ur actually lucky if they do show early symptoms which is why u have to be EXTRA cautious and not risk it.

either a zit or ingrown hair. Don't freak out dummy.

looks like a penis

/Thread

Cancer was my first choice but AIDS is also a possible diagnosis.

definitely aids

Don't listen to all these fags. Just an ingrown hair or a zit, google it and thy shall know precisely how and why. Extremely common, that's why every fag here reacts with aids and cancer.

dermatologist here. can you faggot take a better picture?

Looks like your dick is turning into a Jew

You have HPV or Genital warts,
Buckle up boyo,
>No cure
>Will start to cover dick and pubes
>Also turn into throat cancer as well if you get it in your mouth which you will.
So yea OP write it up to you are fucked,
Also yea even if you fuck a prostitute with a condom and you hit her pubic base sorry boyo
Band boom zoom you got the Warts and you will give it to anyone you fuck know have a good life, its almost like AIDS.