XXXTENTACION

did he eat from the tree of knowledge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=14s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did the inventor of college go to college?

are you saying he IS the tree of knowledge?

what if the tree...is ALL if us...

he tattooed the timb logo on his face??

Looks like he ate from the gutter

fpbp

Wow drugs fuck your shit up

Never do cocaine. Never. Never do it.

I did it twice. It's pretty gross don't ever plan on doing it again.

It is gross, the drip and the numbness are absolutely vile. Feels fantastic though, I can absolutely see how lives are ruined because of it.

Coke is a nu-male filter.

I take adderall for ADHD. It felt similar, but shittier. I was depressed for a few days after taking it too. I can completely understand why work fueled people would take it and how the addictive properties draw in the fuccbois. It turned one of my friends who was fairly smart, and literate into a disgusting incoherent Evergreen fuccboi. Weed and LSD is where the fun and self growth is at when not abused.

Until you hit 24-25, then yr just a tryhard

>coke
>implying
The real redpill is getting prescriptions to get a hold on amphetamines. Coke makes you stupid.

>yr
Says the aging hipster who still types it out as "yr"
Pot calling the kettle black

Yeah because I'm fucking lazy you hack. Aging gracefully tho =)

>Dude LSD expands ur mind XPP!!!
This is shilled so constantly here it's disgusting. Psychedelics have ruined my life and any user considering doing it should proceed with extreme caution, preferably deciding to never ingest any drugs again.

You ruined your life, not the drugs. Your choices+mentality got you where you are. It's immature and pathetic to blame anyone or anything else but yourself.

yeah he looks stupid now youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=14s

>ey man, how you want your hair cut?
>you know that dusty old mop in the back room there?
>say no more senpai

You're a retard and probably took more than 1 tab. LSD is literally that drug you don't abuse despite what everybody says. It's safe if you're getting real LSD. There are no long term negative effects to taking a single hit of LSD. I've tripped on a single tab and it was amazing.The experience felt like an artificial version of "the best day ever" along with all the fun of introspective thoughts and new ways of thinking. You're the idiot who probably overdoes it and gets fucked in the ass during the process because you have 0 foresight. The same idiots to make an "ECCCCSSSDEEE XDDD" comment. Fucking kill yourself.

Yeah he's totally right, unless someone took you off the street and force fed you drugs its all your fault

No, drugs ruined my life. Specifically psychedelics, which are always advertised as "the safer side" of drugs.

>Mentality
Bitch do you even realize that mental illness can be caused/exasperated by drugs, specifically psychedelics?
>Immature and pathetic
>For psychedelics giving me mental illness
Right right. Continue on about how awesome drugs are though.

this
also, tired of cunts who think lsd and dmt are just 'entertainment'
of course they're going to mess you up, it's like exploding an atomic bomb and expecting it to be a slightly more powerful firework

That is akin to blaming someone for dying from getting a disease after eating meat.

>You're a retard
Glad we're keeping it civil.
>No long term negative effects
>"I read it in an article bro, it must be true"
>Fucking kill yourself
Look at how enlightened LSD makes you, anons. You tell strangers on the internet to kill themselves when a drug you like gets criticized in any sense.

They are not "awesome", the point being they're not fucking toys you total nimrod. Remember how doctors tell you to be careful with your medications? Now multiply this responsibility by ten, and then we'll talk.

Is this the Sayajin 7?

HmmmmSomeone here said
>"They're fun..."
Would that user happen to be you? If not, then that's who I was mocking, and I suggest you relax. If it was, you clearly said they were fun. Differentiating that from "awesome" is just splitting hairs, and you seem to be really adamant to call me an idiot, though you have no argument against what I'm saying.

I AGREE with you, messing with psychedelics is no laughing matter. I just take it a step further, telling other anons to AVOID them, rather than "be careful".

This user says it's like an atomic bomb. Seems a little risky hm? Well learn from me and avoid it. I was safe and always in a place I was comfortable. I was experienced and tripped plenty of times before. I was in a fine mood. It did not matter.

>Glad we're keeping it civil
No you troglodyte it stopped being civil when you started typing a comment on a topic you clearly have no idea about. There have been so many studies done on LSD, and it has been proven to be safe if it's real LSD so long as you're dosing at a normal dose but even then there are accounts of people taking huge doses and being fine because it's real LSD. The only thing that will fuck you up that's "LSD" is fake LSD that's research chemicals. There are ways to test to make sure you're taking real LSD which I doubt you did because you're a fucking retard. There's is absolutely nothing civil about going "EXXCSSSDEE LSD XD WOW I FUCKED MY BRAIN UP ON RESEARCH CHEMICALS SO UR ALL DUMB DEAD HEADS". You're idiot. It's not some hippie enlightenment bullshit it's LSD and it's a drug that's it you fucking spastic. Drugs can be abused and they can be used in a controlled manor. Congrats on fucking your brain on research chemicals you fucking idiot.

>dude studies lmao
>dude no one has ever had problems with LSD ever lmao
>dude just take drugs lmao I promise nothing will happen bro
LSD has fucked people up. Just because you read a "study" doesn't make it fact.
>You're idiot
Yes yes, I'm idiot. You seem to be so angry that you can barely form cohesive sentences at this point.

You most likely, unironically took research chemicals. LSD does not fuck you up. To OD on LSD you would need more than 500 doses. Reported doses 300+ have been made with no long term effects reported on users. I feel bad that you were not only scammed, but you paid someone to fuck your brain up. GG

>OD
we ain't talking about ODs bruh we talkin about adverse mental effects

Yeah real LSD does not do that. You'd be very surprised how often research chemicals are sold off as LSD. It's why we have testing kits on the market.

>all these softboy fucks talking about the "safety" of drugs

Fuck you. Do them. Do drugs. They're drugs. They're not safe at all. There's nothing safe about taking drugs. Do them anyway.

Can you make a JUST edit?

I cant. Some one could.

JUST

get your watermark off of that you fucking nigger, you aren't special

I didn't make it you sperg, someone on ktt did

i guess making an album as shitty as 17 takes it's toll on a man

You're probably some 16 year old high school kid who just started doing drugs and read some erowid shit or something about how "100% safe and mind-expanding dude" LSD is if you seriously think it can't in any case cause or exacerbate mental illness.

Only if you're per-disposed to such illnesses. It can exacerbate, but not cause.

I'm 21 and had access to it because of people I was friends with who sold vials of the stuff. It was a single tab. Real LSD is not going to harm you. Research chemicals will harm you.

unironically this

Not 7 its SSJ 5. But im sure he will get there

he's baby vegeta bruh

>i was a retard and abused psychs so it's totally the drugs fault that i fried my brain and not the fact that i couldn't use them responsibly

His mom hhhngg

is x supposed to be saying that or...

I wonder if they have an oedipus thing going on.

>abused psyches
>abused
>the so-called non-abusable drugs are abusable
>Took psyches a couple of times in a safe setting and comfortable environment in a healthy mind state
>But I "fried my brain"
>And it's my fault they caused/exasperated mental illness that I had no idea about and had never ever struggled with before ever

wat? why post this here go to /r9k/

No it isnt pussy

Yeah it is pretty gross you have to be a pretty gross person to justify coke in an sense when cheaper better easy obtainable alternatives are out there which you can't get in trouble for having. Part of the perks of having a script dumbie.

Tree of knowledge? nigga are from the box of rat poison in the garden shed

Research chemicals are not the same thing as LSD but are referred to as Psyches. Stop being a big grumpy retard.

This is why I listen to Big Rare

>If I keep saying they were research chemicals that will make them research chemicals

why you you fags keep making shermed out retards famous?

they aren't non abusable but lsd has a super tolerance effect and its non addictive retard

>if I keep deviating away from the facts my opinions will become true!
>forget studies have been done to show LSD is harmless
>if I keep saying how it's bad it's bad!

LSD is one of the safest drugs and amazing. But you can't be seriously implying that it has not caused adverse long term mental effects in some people, that's absolute horseshit. Tons of people have taken real LSD and had previously undiagnosed bipolar disorder exacerbated, gotten lifelong HPPD, or PTSD from bad trips.

k ty

Those are people who were most likely predetermined to have some form of mental illness or didn't take real LSD or somehow OD'd on it like that one case of someone walking into a lab which had an accident and not properly suiting up. LSD is pretty safe. The few rare cases are rare and there's reasons why things happened.

HPPD, however mild, is a possibly permanent side effect that can happen to anyone regardless of mental illlnesses

I agree that using coke is stupid but I disagree that you are aging gracefully if you are still using Sup Forums.

Literally the best age to do coke

>Deviating from "facts" that are just claims from studies and in no way empirical
60 years ago you would have smoked because doctors said it was good for you

lmao is LSD the most overrated drug? Everywhere online its so vehemently defended even though after you've done it enough times, even at high doses, it's pretty boring.

No I wouldn't only a retard back then would have bought that. I don't even trust doctors completely they're people they make mistakes.

>it's pretty boring
yeah, since it's not a fucking entertainment drug and people who defend it don't take it with this mindset for this purpose

LSD is definitely not overrated it's hyped up because it's an interesting drug. Weed is the most overrated drug. DMT is the most underrated. Salvia is the what the fuck are you doing with your life drug.

Using drugs to expand your mind after a certain point is pretty pretentious imo. Like I've gained plenty of insights through my many experiences with drugs but unless some big event happens to you there's not really much more to be learned. Also you have to admit you do it for fun at least partially.

being this new

I have an addy script and have snorted and taken plenty but cocaine is just better. Addy doesnt even really get you high and yes i have the dexedrines. One line of coke and youll be talking faster and be more social. Inject it and fuck man you just want to party.

Just do ice it's way cheaper longer lasting and more fun than coke

Weed isnt overrated its probably the best high (as long as its dank). Its definitely the most expensive though.

I don't do it at all

then don't comment on it you stupid teenager

i don't want to get into any hard drugs anymore. i know a lot of people who do ice but they tell me it's not really worth it

lmao, immediately came here after seeing this on r9k

he just made tons of fanart obsolete, but denzel curry did mention in an interview he did that X was gonna dye his hair platinum, or so he said, might not have used that wording. eyebrows gone tho?

my guy

He ain't JUST tho, when the next album drops he's gonna be massive for better or worse

I'm neither a teenager nor am I inexperienced with drugs, so that's some rude bullshit.
fuck off cunt.

Man, he's going to look back on all this stupid shit he's doing in a few years and be really embarrassed.

I also did stupid shit at 19.

Lemme fix that for you cuck

>Nu Male Tier
All drugs that aren't tobacco and alcohol

>Alpha Tier
Tobacco and Alcohol

If you smoke weed you are 100% a nu male who listens to animal collective

I prefer Pepsi

diet bepis XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cock is a nu-male filter.
don't like cock = nu-male

Whenever i see someone at a show or anywhere smoking a cigarrete and drinking a beer it makes me cringe. You might as well be walking around with a piece of cake.

The genetically engineered superfreaks that legal growers are pumping out nowadays are absolutely crazy.

One day i hope to go to colorado or something and see what all the buzz is about.

why does she have a tiny uncut penis in her belly?!