I am a mystic, and much of the work I do occurs while lucid dreaming...

I am a mystic, and much of the work I do occurs while lucid dreaming. I am meeting the Dark Mother tonight to discuss some things. She has asked me to extend this offer to Sup Forums: If you roll a 93, I will bring your petition to her and she will hear it.

Please bear in mind that there is no guarantee she will necessarily grant your petition, and she warns that she may pay you a visit if she does choose to act, so please remove any protections or wards you may have or she may regard it as a personal insult.

Ask freely and of your own Will.

sure i could use a new pair of shoes

You aren't a mystic. You're a sheister who tricks people. Get a job.

visit

trips roll

>balance

big mac with fries

bring me wealth and prosperity.

Lilith pls

Bring me women

one final roll for good luck

That's a hell of a roll.

Please, give me the life I have wished for.

2 trips and dubs lol

rolling for a visit

Grant My Wish

cure my disease

My intuition tells me to make an exception for you. It's not what the Dark Mother requested, but I can't ignore that kind of synchronicity. I will ask the Dark Mother to visit you if it's her Will. Please ensure that you do not offend her or it may go badly for me.

You will recognize her because in the form she takes for me she has no face, just a smooth expanse of skin. She is also accompanied by a large grey cat with patchy fur. It's not friendly, so I recommend avoiding it.

please grant me great regenerative powers, like Wolverine

Thank you. I will be respectful.

I want to be able to pull any girl emotionally and sexually or I want to be able to thrive in the IDF.

Reroll

Want to get 95s in all my highschool courses by January

I want to be able to read people like psychic level.

Dark Mother may I recieve tru mastery over my mind.

I want to have self discipline.

This is why schizophrenics should be put down.

I want the ability to freeze and unfreeze time at will.

I want to be a skilled lyrical rapper. It has always been a dream of mind to make music

Eh, at least I got trips...

Re roll plzzz

I want the ability to make people laugh, standup and just chilling with friends.

I want to be able to play bass and sing well , like together better than thundercat or Bootsy Collins.

I want my rap career to take off.

Reroll

Want to meet and start dating ending up marrying my soul mate.

I'll take fries with that. Thanks.

Who is the Dark Mother? Is she good or evil? What sort of things can I wish for?

Want to be physically fit and muscularly big like Chris Hemsworth

You're just an egotistical asshole. KYS.

Kill the trannies, whore.
And make no more of the lost lambs who wander into your domain, for neither you nor your spawn are welcome in my realm, and yet if fate gives me 93, to be deaf to me is the heresy of a deity.
I know not which fate befalls a heretical oversoul.

The Dark Mother takes many forms. Some call her Lilith, some Babalon, some the Sacred Whore. She is fecund, wise, powerful, and capricious. Good and evil are human conceits; archetypal entities exist beyond those kinds of labels. They just... are.

gimme some pussy

I would like my life to continue on in the right path, I just want to be successful in my studies

grant me the power and knowledge to live the fullest life

grant me eternal wisdom

give me love

keep the internet free

Fuck Ill roll for that

give me time travel

Give me lindsayes03's ass

My name is jeff

Papa? Is that you?

remove FCC

let me spend my life with her, or let me die tonight

woop woop he got it boyz

Rolling for the 4th Reich

This

Kek

Congratulations. I will bring your petition to the Dark Mother tonight. This is well within the sphere of her influence, so my feeling is she may be amused and intrigued. Do you have any additional details for me to add to your request?

Just for her to be my slut, thank you.

Send me a bible faggot

better fucking update us

I want to be a chick magnet, metaphorically of course.

roll

I want to have a lot of cash

CASH DAMNIT

shut up, bitch ass

Very well. Please remember to remove any wards or protections you may have, and make a point to welcome and invite the Dark Mother before you go to sleep for the next few nights. If she comes, you can discuss any further details with her. She may or may not demand a price from you, but that's between you and her, by your own Will.

For me, her avatar takes the form of a sophisticated woman dressed in crisp 1920s menswear, like Marlene Dietrich, but with a smooth expanse of skin where her face should be. She has a large grey-furred cat who always accompanies her when she comes to me, but it is evil-tempered and I recommend you avoid it and try not to catch its attention.

fuck this. I guess I will just stay poor forever

$987,654,321

Reroll

do rerolls even count?

I want to be attractive to all hot women 7+. If a 5 see me she dosent feel anything. Men see me like I am.

Bring Aaron to me. That's all I want.

I want the same ammount

$7.3 trillion Zimbabwean dollars

reroll

The Dark Mother has her supplicant. No further requests will be accepted. Thank you.

Guide me

Fuck you then. I will earn my money.

Reroll

come read my mind and point me in the direction of what i'm supposed to be doing

also, a slightly bigger penis would be nice

this bitch workin for the Mexican Cartels (pic)

Schizophrenics are to thank for the fact you live in an air conditioned house.

I need about three fiddy

Ill post any nudes i get from her.

DARK MOTHER HEAR MY PLEA GIVE OP SOME RANK PUSSY!!!

Re roll for >666

Again

One more time

Hot

Shit

come jerk me off

Last try, I wish to control the minds of women.

I just want a pile of dead goats.

bring my girl home to me

I will sell my soul to the Dark Mother to be able to make love to Ashley. She knows which Ashley I am talking about.

I would like a visit

i want to be happy

Dark mother, grant me the funkiest bass rhythms