I feel very childish listening to her music

I feel very childish listening to her music.
Thoughts?

>inb4 cindy lou
>inb4 literally who
>inb4 op can't inb4

>inb4 thread gets derailed with Taytay.

perfect goth gf

What makes me feel kind of sad is that she is not too popular to be completely out of touch with reality but popular enough to be out of touch with normal people.

>you will never text Taylor Momsen and get a reply

why even live

I'd like to taste her pussy
>at the age she was in the Grinch

thicc

>dat back curve

HNNNNGGGG

She's hot enough for a wank

Her legs are from another world

She has always been hot but I can’t stand bipolar edgy girls overloaded with angst.

I assume the source of her angst is having lost her childhood and probably getting involved with older men at a young age.

More?

Read the interview she did where she said a producer made her give him a blowjob not long after she'd finished filming The Grinch and it basically fucked her up.

Would still rape tho.

Please, her legs are sexy as fuck

I think she is rather boring and maybe not that bipolar/edgy. She is probably smart enough to understand that sex sells.

Is that why she flashed her underage titties?

Her lyrics and style are very edgy. I don’t think she is a poser, I mean it’s possible, but I don’t see it.

I can't find it, what one is it?

goddess

Probably, yes. If I were younger I would have totally see her live for her flashing in "going down". Also I am positive that she hires strippers for when she "asks for female fans to come on stage and dance"

You think it's for show or is she into girls?

I think she doesn’t need to hire strippers....her music is a dog whistle for the stripper type of bipolar personality

Well her best friend is Jenna Haze.

Literal 10/10 facial aesthetics/genetics, shame she hides it behind the goth makeup now.

I think its for show and who am I to think that a girl like this has never done anything with girls.

Shame? She went from 9/10 to 12/10

Her music is meh at best, she is a magnet for daddy issues girls but I think she is kind of a fraud. Managed to keep the money flowing after gossip girls.

Fun fact: back during the first season of gossip girl, when she still seemed pure (pic related), Late one night, I saw her eating with her friends at the ice cream joint at FAO Schwartz. Only I realized it was her. I took a pic of her from the window. I can’t find the pic now.

No pic = lie

Tryhard

Praise Taytay

"hot"

Back bones are my thing

Link?

I want to cum on her face