Genetics

What do you think about this? Ive seen this image circling around Sup Forums for some time

I love how "bosnian serbs" and "bosnians" are almost entirely inside "Croatian". Also shows that we are mostly similar to Magyars and Germans. It doesnt surprise me much considering we shared countries for almost 1000 years. There was enough time for all kinds of mixing.

Also, post other maps as well

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016747
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The German part linked to French are the Rhinelanders and the Franconians

Germans should give us back our Frankish brothers

What's the difference between a Lebanese Muslim and a Lebanese Christian

some assburger shit

We put genes into finns and shit. Made them into super humans.

Why arent iranians closer to arabs

the Muslim won the civil war

I don't think a chart with just two factors does have a substantive sense. It's rather a kind of a toy for expats.

It's bullshit
Where are the Transylvanians? They have been proven to be an ethnicity

goo gl / kb699x

Rhinelander here, I dont want to even tho Napoleon gave us housenumbers.

>northern italians are closer genetically to moroccans than the average spaniard

padANOS on suicide watch seniores jajakakakaka

Why are you so mean

Frankish parts are legitimately ours.

The first two principal component capture most of the differences/variation you yellow monkey.

>Swedish
eww take it off me!

tfw Poles are closer to Swedes and Norwegians than to Russians.

I thought we will be more German though.

>That overlay with France

REEEEE.

Also putting all Spanish and Portuguese in a bag is not right.

There is a lot of differences North and South, East and West.

Gross, all those mixedc ountries, what's that map implying?

multiple correspondence analysis is shit

full SEM is the only way to work with gene agglomerations seriously

So Georgians and Cypriots are basically 100% Middle Eastern?

what happens here

Dutch ?

I'm more interested in the Iberian/French Overlay and the Iberian/North Italian Overlay.

any data of this?

Answer me.

>Bosnian Serb LITERALLY within the Croatian circle
Ko nas bre zavadi

French and iberian overlaping is due navarrese and scatalans

For some reason it's only north swedes, when you split it up you guys arent close to regular ones

Stop being this triggered by our Pannonianess

Source?

where can i download this iteration of space invaders?

Lemme find the map

nah this is bullshit
i bet there's far greater overlapping with us there

To us yeah, but really we are one ethnicity, iberians.

BIG CROATIAN COCK

WE CRAVE IT

GIVE IT TO US

MMHMMMM YEAH

This

It's infact "French" Basques overlarpping with "Spanish" Basques

Not sure about Vucktalan but perhaps they overlap Cuckcitan or perhaps they overlap with Nothern French

With the occitans desu, and the french catalans.

I couldnt find the map but this study here journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016747 how the northern part of sweden is shifted towards finland while the south groups with brits and germans.

If you look at the most PCA maps there will be a few Swedish outliers that group near finland, but I did find one other map where a few swedes grouped near poles. It was more detailed and showed they grouped near Belorussians too, so they were probably east poles

But why? What does a random Croat from Zagorje, Međimurje, Istria, our islands have in common with a random Serb from the south around Niš?
Nothing.

I bet even Slavonia and closer regions... There were so many Hungarians and Germans here when we shared countries. And we did for almost 1000 years!

In Hungary, 2nd most common surname is Kovac, and 5th is Horvath

Eastern Polacks(now living in Western Poland) clustering with Russians doesn't suprise me. They were polonised Ruthenianas.

well i'm not talking about extreme cases, like north croatia and south serbia. overall we have the same mixtures if you look at haplogroups
i'm not trying to say that we overlap entirely, but little overlaping also doesn't seem correct

I dont know. Even Vojvodina was full of Hungarians at some point, so I guess some Serb from there might have more common genetics with a Croat from Slavonia than with a Serb from the south. Same goes with Slavonian and Dalmatian

This is really fascinating to me. Just shows how nationalities are actually weak concepts. Wish we could all take DNA tests from the moment when we are young

Fun fact: In Croatia first political party was, horvatsko-vugerska stranka (croato-hungarian party) opposing the Illyrian panslavic movement

>In Hungary, 2nd most common surname is Kovac,

Actually, the second most common surname is Horvát.

yes, but even that map is inaccurate regarding us because Kosovo is also included in the final result and you know that it's majority albanian
but whatever i agree with you, at the end of the day there's no ethnicity in the world with "clean" genetics or whatever you call it, especially here in the small balkans where there were many ethnicities who later assimilated into today ones

you got croat'd

eh, ever source shows it different.
Lets say they are both in top 5

In Croatia, Horvat is the most common surname, while Kovačić is 6th, and Kovač 17.

Horvat is also the most common Slovak surname
and 2. or 3. in Slovenia

and Kovačević 4th
kek

another one

>Sardinia

What is point of putting portugal?
Theres nothing unique in portugal it is just a remnant of feudal politics.

Croats look very different from us, desu

Lamoing at "basically Austrian" polentazzi

>were people too tanned in your trip to our coast? kek
hm could be, this guy looks pretty German

youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M

>tfw not being an immigrant in Germany and getting free gouvernemnt welfare
sometimes I wish I were some dirty Syrian muslim

arent Croats like the biggest immigrant group in Bavaria? Do you know any Croats there?

>arent Croats like the biggest immigrant group in Bavaria? Do you know any Croats there?

They are not the biggest, but pretty big.
I know several Croats. Croats are very unproblematic as immigrants.

I've never heard anyone complaining about Croats thb, Turks and to some degree Italians are somewhat disliked

What's your point? portuguese cluster with spaniards for obvious reasons, then with north-italians, french, austrians, west-germans, south-english..............

The genetically closest pops in the world, to the portuguese:

Eurogenes
# Population (source) Distance
1 PT 3.63
2 ES 4.84
3 North_Italian 7.41
4 FR 8.04
5 Tuscan 12.59
6 AT 15.61
7 Cornish 16.71
8 West_&_Central_German 17.07
9 NL 17.43
10 RO 17.55
11 Serbian 17.67
12 English 17.99
13 HU 18.78
14 French_Basque 18.93
15 Orcadian 19.53
16 IE 19.58
17 Scottish 20.62
18 DK 21.06
19 South_Italian_&_Sicilian 22.6
20 NO 22.9

>France, Britain and Hungary

Now that's a thing

>19 South_Italian_&_Sicilian 22.6
damn

I've heard that Central Europeans have a larger genetic distance from negroids than poodles have from wolves. Is this substantiated by reputable publications and research or just a stormfag meme?

>RO

Which Central Europeans and what did you mean by this.

Nothing a serb from Nis is genetically Bulgarian or Albanian

This map says that Romanians, Bulgarians and Albanians are on the level of whiteness like north Italians. It also says Portuguese and Spaniards arent genetically close to North Africans which they are.

They're closer to Arabs than they are to Europeans though. The map doesn't include poo in loos and Iranians are partly related to them.

that's because you have higher WHG input, which pulls northwest on a west Eurasian PCA
too bad that won't override the African admixture

Intredasting. What should i learn from all these pics?

>It also says Portuguese and Spaniards arent genetically close to North Africans which they are.

The suebic/visigothic rape compensated the later berber rape.

That's the black admixture not the african in general.

Even worse.

Yeah is not right, you're mixed with blacks

Well, according to Gedmatch I have 0% subsaharan admixture. I don't know how reliable is this map.

You're an exception, not the rule user

But I live in the orange area.

depending on the test it might be grouped under NW African, since the SSA in Iberians seem to be mediated by those

That map it is not deep run's, those samples they incorpore north-african caucasoid, iberians score zero to noise SSA

I got 3% NW african and 0.45% poo in the loo

interesting how portuguese cluster closer to italians than to spaniards. one would expect it to be the other way around.

indeed, but the fact that at low Ks it is attributed to SSA rather than caucasian groups is still interesting
after all, it is perfectly in line with the high(by European standards) frequency of mtDNA L in Iberia

Intredazting, Galcia got the highest north sea score in the Peninsula. Is there any study about northern Portugal?

Well, autosomal already debunked, those exagerations, and you can see.
mtDNA L makers have been found in all Europe, even in Norway, Russia and Uk, they only give you a line, And we have seen so much confusion and even disonesty about it, reaching to a point where non-native samples were taken.

btw, anyone knows who the fuck where the baltic hunther-gatherers and how can I have a 36%?

nothing is debunked, of course at higher number of clusters it's going to be more specific, but as I said, it is still interesting that at lower number of clusters it is attributed to SSA africa

and mtDNA L is found in Europe almost always at percentages of 0.x%, meanwhile in Iberia it even reaches 7.4% in Andalusia and 6.4% in Portugal

Goths probably, they absorbed a lot of Balts and Slavs.

what test?
might just be a proxy for WHG-EHG aka mesolichi European foragers

I don´t know.
North-sea in iberia is higher in galicia, portugal and catalonia. Portuguese samples are grouped together

hunter-gatherer versus farmer from Eurogenes

Galicia barely recevied visigoths, we got suebi

It was found in Norway,Uk, France, etc above 1%
And yes, autosomal debunked many of those myths about iberians. Iberians are europids, only cluster with europids, are far away of non-europeans, the berber levels % are small, and ssa tend to be none to noise levels.

Are all your ancestors from Galicia?

>It was found in Norway,Uk, France, etc above 1%
sauce?
Going by Eupedia(which sources all its claims), Norway is at 0.3% with sample size 628, England 0.2% with sample size 2333, France 0.9% with sample size 1216
Greece is even at 0.1% with sample size 996

Iberians of course are mainly Europids, but those signals are real, even if in fact mediated through some NW African population

Yes, afaik from the same small area in the north of Galicia for the last 400 years.

>some NW African population
most likely related to the early megalithic cultures, btw, I don't think it's recent stuff given its pattern

Norway n = 1/74 1.40% Passarino et al 2002
France 1.40% Gónzalez et al. 2003
British n=1/100 1.00% Piercy et al. 1993
Finnish n = 1/50 2.00% Sajantila et al. 1995
Tuscany n= 6/322 1.86% Achilli et al 2007
Slovaks n = 2/207 0.97% Malyarchuk et al.2006

mtDNA only gives you a line,and sometimes they cant even define it, where it came from.

>Kargopol Russians that closer to Erzäns
Northwestern Russia is Finnic

Wtf, going by that russians are european.
Were we mistaken in calling them asiatics all this time?

That doesn't make any sense at all.

very poor sample size on those, mine are far better sampled

still, the fact that those frequencies are much higher in Iberia and correlate with African affinity is certainly not a coincidence

Caucasian and middle-eastern part of this map is bullshit. Total and utter bullshit.

I got 3% north african in FamilytreeDNA and I am half Spanish. I guess that means my mother (her parents were from Galicia) would have gotten 6%
My father is Volga German. I got haploshit I2a2