ITT: We discuss the mentality of the Trump supporter

ITT: We discuss the mentality of the Trump supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/poll-finds-41-trump-voters-bomb-aladdin-city-article-1.2470693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUT HER EMAILS

Fuck Your Feelings™

disgonbegood.gif

Yeah, fuck them librul snowflakes

kek

Probably about as autistic as a $Hillary supporter.

Buh muh jerbs!

Gas them all.

HIGHER TAXES AND BIGGER GOVERNMENT NAOOOOWWW!!!

"I'm mad racist." or "I have an elementary school education."

That about sums it up.

>GOP just passed a tax plan that only benefits large companies and already rich people
Statistically you are a moron if you support them.

"I'm stupid and identify with a man that most likely shits his pants like I do."

>BUT HER EMAILS

they weren't her emails you dumb fuck
it wouldn't be an issue if they were
stop being such a suggestible twat

>Republican tax plan

They are cucking in year 3017?

Saves me over $5,000 a year in taxes. They got my vote.

Gotta fill those britches with something I guess

That account is fake, and has nothing to do with this conversation. Is it cold in moscow?

even when votes against them are all about them
self-absorbed/10

>Promised as a child that if you work hard, play by the rules, and follow the law you can live a comfortable, secure, safe life.
>Grow up an realize that that promise was a lie, and that greedy politicians, bankers, and corporations sold out the American Dream for shekels.

Everyone's taxes go down except the people who don't pay any. Read more and watch other news besides John olliver berniefag

Literally what my parents think. As long as he's being an asshole and pissing libs off nothing else matters. Disgraceful

The degerancy on both sides is becoming more and more appperant, but hey Trump won and as long as he doesn't fuck up badly he's staying.

Liar.

>both sides
WONG!

coming from the girl who almost got killed for attempting to go to school .... silly bitch

you mean nazis vs real humans

Sure sharing that blue gonna

But you can, just go to a trade school instead of a university. University degrees aren't worth shit anymore.

"Dude I swear that Asian girl was totally looking in my direction"

Nope. Alot of middle class taxpayers gonna pay the same or more because of changes in deductions. Also the tax cuts for income sun set in 6 years. Leaving lower taxes for corporations, capital and large estates. Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining

never forget, 80% of statistics are made up on the spot

Sorry my bad, ALL SIDES

Also anyone with a student loan. Now those will be taxed. Fuck liberal doctors, pharmacists and engineers Jesus will save us anyways MAGA

A lot of reluctant ppl facing a shitty choice with nothing but pessimism, on voting day. Plus a bunch of fucking underdeveloped fetuses and borderline personality disorder candidates.

After a month, the sane ones were filled with regret and embarassment. Now about 7% of the US public is so fucked in the head with partisan ideology they still support this senile old manchild. They also support a fucking child molester, so that should tell you where their moral compass is at.

But at least, thanks to Trump, we know who these people are now, and can avoid hiring them.

>
is that kim dot com

holy shit saved in a half.
That one was pretty spot on

>still this mad about the election

BUTTERY MALES

>in a half
Try again?

Trump is puppet just like every politician. We should be bashing the puppet master instead.

Apparently that whole 7% lives in rural Georgia then by my empirical research

It's interesting watching the divide and conquer of the most powerful nation on the planet. You're being socially engineered by use of the internet you advanced so graciously.

It's poetic in a way. Conservative hates liberal, liberal hates conservative. Just take a population of nearly 300 million and divided it into two subsets.

An awesome time to be alive. Even though this is a historical moment repeating itself.

GL Americans, and Godspeed in fighting your fellow citizen.

It's crazy that college brats aren't allowed to have opinions of their own and get buried with redixulous homework

They go down initially but will expand rise for every income bracket once the tax cuts expire.
Not to mention all the deductions being thrown away.
Factor in the 1.5 trillion added to the deficit in the next 10 years and you've got yourself another shitshow that Republicucks will blame on dems.
Can't wait til all the old fucks die.

Who is the puppet master?

w o k e

…and others were news items in 2015.
nydailynews.com/news/politics/poll-finds-41-trump-voters-bomb-aladdin-city-article-1.2470693

Gay

>shilling for free

hey I mean it's a step down from everyone who disagree's with me is "like literally hilter"
Now it's anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

Good on you soyboy, now drink up

I voted for and support Trump. Or at least I would if he was ever able to stop dealing with this garbage and try something. Come at me fuckers, the left is eating itself and out of control. I'm a classical liberal that voted Trump.

At the end of the day, after all that MAGA bullshit, I know that there's a neckbeard closing down his Sup Forums open window at 3 in the morning, laying down with his body pillow, and keeping tally of how many internet arguments he proclaimed he won. sad.

"Democracy" these days means there's more than one puppet-master.

I masterbate to pic related tbh

insiders at the fed most likely

Something like this was bound to happen, the internet is an amazing catalyst to propagate information.
Just remember, who benefits from a divided US? Follow that trail. Also, by 2040, I feel like the US will be a completely different country.

Uhhhh no... you're fucking retarded

This is about middle school tier cringe
7/10

>That qt on the left who voted for Tump
She's trying to hide it, but we know

Sup Forumsand Sup Forums prove him to be 100% correct

wow a free cup of rice. Am I supposed to be impressed with that?

what am I a 15th century surf?

>Also, by 2040, I feel like the US will be a completely different country.

Manufacturing state. China will become world leader, and US will make their shit. They will have totally switched places.

Ain’t nobody reading that shit, nigga.

kek nice shoop

That image is clearly real and not photoshopped

Are we playing tic-tac-strawman?

I think this every time I see one of these threads. It's kind of sad but entertaining at the same time. they just hate each other.

No, they're paying for the college
They PAY to be FORCED into shilling

I absolutely love how these people drive themselves insane and truly believe it's the end of the world.
The stress will terrify and build and they'll die at age 35 with their house of cats.

They're so stupid, I can tell them this and they'll still tweak out like a meth head with trump obsession.
I love the future

>Conservative hates liberal, liberal hates conservative.

keep the middle and lower classes distracted m8 this is how you control

Anything to get rid of Obamacare. I work for a private medical equipment company and Medicare owes us over 2 million dollars. We had to close one of our 14 stores recently. Obamacare took a giant shit on our company because they refuse to pay for things any way possible. We’ve had to downgrade our equipment for actual paying customers.

>each other
WONG!