Hey femanons, what are your instant turn-offs on a first date

Hey femanons, what are your instant turn-offs on a first date

sandwich

Rape

nice guys

When he sniffs my asshole like a dog. I hate that.

if either of parents are niggers

being fat and ugly

whe i realize he posts in Sup Forums

Smoking's a minus (tobacco, that is). Lack of responsiveness. If conversations are just kinda me tryna start a topic and getting a one word answer back. Shit talking of previous partners is a big minus, because you know they'll do the same about you.

If they don't look like this guy, I leave the date, no matter how nice the restaurant. Only true gentlemen are good enough for me.

There are no women on the internet...

A penis

Going into a relationship already knowing that it won't last says a lot about you. You're trash.

When he isn't 6'4 Chad even though I'm 300 lb ugly bitch.

appears so mate

Hey, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Besides, shit talking isn't usually restricted to previous partners. Chances are, they're spilling your secrets anyway while you're together

nice

4 chan usage

Finding out he's a brony or extreme left/right

Bamp

When he takes his dick out at the table when we are about to have soup and uses it to slap the salt shaker, but can't reach because his dick is tiny and his massive ballsack keeps smashing the bowls around. Hate it, turns me right off.

I find it hottt

i'd have to have been on one to know

Then don't comment, phagget

Are you fatanon?

Premature ejaculation and bad breath

At least one's kinda endearing

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about niggers, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

Pretty sure you're bait, but fuck it. This ain't a rape thread. One dude said rape. That's it. Besides, in this context, its true. Getting raped is a turnoff for a first date.

It reads

no u

Can you talk to them in their language?

I can't speak nigger

I think by merely showing up/being alive femanons hate me kek

> feel free to make jokes about murder
> don't make joke about rape because "it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY"

10/10