What's keeping you around, user? Why aren't you an hero yet?

What's keeping you around, user? Why aren't you an hero yet?

>spelling Whisky with an 'e'

ok, retard

Because im not a faggot like you and Im going to die regardless

No, see, that's the issue, it's not OK.

weed and loli

I did but I fucked up. Now I have drain bamage

Waiting for the olds to go belly-up, collect inheritance, blow it, then check out.

Parents shouldn't have to bury their child. Maybe I'll do it after my parents shit the bed.

Same here. Mother's the only one I give a shit about, father would likely never even know; but not going to put her through that.

Too much gaming to do

Because drugs are fucking amazing, I don't want to miss out on all these mad drugs.

How would I not want to live in a world where I can wake up and find pic related on my desk without any memory of drawing it.

Fuck man

Drugs

honestly I find the world too damn interesting. my hobbies are keeping me around and the fucking weirdness of life makes an heroing seem pointless.

I have people to kill before I leave.
They keep living with this weird expectation that I'll get over it, and that's precisely why it's going to be worse than it has to be.

Done all the drugs and while they are fun then and in the moment they aren't fun later when you have none or can't do none. Not having to worry about anything is where knowing you're ready to let go. Was depressed and suicidal before. Then all drugs from weed to lsd to heroin to ice. Still feels the same. Just I understand things more from the lsd. It taught me to be free and that worldly things don't matter. Even that said and done and my ego has been killed a lot I still want to kill myself. Not because of emotions but because of the feeling of why bother with the time when time is irrelevant.

>why bother with the time when time is irrelevant.
Other things that are irrelevant:
Money
Success
Effort
Productivity
Reproduction

Nothing humanity does is going to matter long term. Nothing we accomplish or create is ever going to last, and no trace of anything about us will survive.
People can give all the platitudes they want about whatever, but none change any of those facts. It's ALL fucking pointless & meaningless.

LSD doesn't teach you to be free

You're one of those assholes who think they can buy "mental freedom" or "spirituel liberation" for 5 dollars a hit. Drugs don't change you, you just feel so at one with everything and anyone that you feel it should change you, but actually it doesn't do jack shit.

And not bothering with anything because it's pointless, that's the great nihilistical phallacy, user.
Here you stand, liberated of your chains.
Life has no goals or rules and therefore you can't fail at it no matter what you get up to.

But instead of looking up and gazing at this newly aquired horizon you keep your head down out of habbit and just stand there, looking at the floor going "well, nothing's changed!"

Everything is pointless, that's the beauty of it

honest to god, mostly logposting. Not trolling, just being honest

That's possibly the most honest answer we've had all thread

First of all I wouldn't want to an hero because it would really fuck up my family and I would consider it to be about the most evil thing I could do even if I've had thoughts of it in dark times. No way I could actually go through with it. Secondly my life is about to take a turn for the better as I have enough money to buy property somewhere, rent it out and pretty much be kind of semi retired. If I didn't have that right now I'd be getting pretty down sitting here in my tiny bachelor pad thinking of my failed music career and wondering wtf I'm going to do with the rest of my life.

Pride and arrogance. I will not allow myself to die defeated. I will let go once I have achieved something of epic scope, and until then I'll keep levelling up.

I'm scared of the uknown. Don't want family to bury their son/grandson. A constant waning hope that it'll get better, despite obvious reasons of why it won't.

Also shitposting is pretty fun.

Alcohol? Tequila at the moment

I appear to be indestructible. Other than that I see no reason why I am still here. I put cars into trees, tried to freeze myself in a reservoir. Took enough drugs and alcohol to kill a small elephant on several occasions. Even took enough to kill a large elephant more than once too. My only conclusion is I must be here for a higher purpose? Other than that I'm spent?

>phallacy
KEK try harder professor blowhard

>Here you stand, liberated of your chains.
>Life has no goals or rules and therefore you can't fail at it no matter what you get up to.
This is some great fucking wisdom, here.
Especially if you consider that notions of good or evil are simply there to maintain order; they mean as much as your effort ultimately does.
Time to go on a spree...

He's a very smart individual.

This.

My sister died in 2015, 23, out of nowhere.

My parents haven't been the same since.

I'm not suicidal or anything, but even if I was I'd have the decency not to put them through losing their other one.

the biggest prick in politics

Do it!

My mother.

Not reading that I said "it taught me that worldly things don't matter" all that you listed is worldly things.

Oh man I know, I knew as soon as I saw that Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche jpg... we're dealing with a real genius who knows his way around a phallus

You're retarded. Sorry your one time one hit trip was weak faggot come back to me when you've done 5+ 300ug every 7days for a year. Yeah your mind is liberated. Don't want to be a monk for years to achieve that. Yes lsd sets you free with trips. Not the 5$ a hit RC you got.

I'm alive because I see what's wrong with the world, and I hate it. More than I want to avoid it--more than I want to disappear--I want to get elbows-deep into that shit and fuck it up. I want to be the asshole that other assholes hate. I want to spend the rest of my life watching assholes laugh to each other about how much they're being giant dicks.

Right before I piss all over their fun.

Life has become a game. There are rules that guide what's possible and what's unrealistic. I've learned the rules of life's game, and take advantage of them whenever I can to start shit up. Politicians. Businessmen. Holy men. Whatever. Anyone who uses the rules to better themselves at the expense of everyone else is just fine by me. Even if it's just a metaphorical slap in the balls to them, the fact remains that they aren't happy anymore. Because of me. I end any following that elevates itself by shitting on everyone else. I do it within the limits of the law because that's how this game works. I look for every possible loophole and exploit it.

All the shit they put everyone else through is to make themselves happy. They're too afraid to risk their own happiness. So they risk other peoples' happiness, instead. These people, who live out their lives taking advantage of others, I take away the only security they have.

They think because they're rich, or famous, that they're immune to unhappiness. And so they continue making other people unhappy. Just so that they can continue thinking they'll be immune. So I remind them: no, you're not.

Some humans think they're better than everyone else. That because they were born privileged, or because they lucked out at some point in their lives, or because no one's ever had the guts to talk back to them, that makes them special. When I notice people like that, I immediately go out of my way to remind them: you're just as pathetic and worthless a sack of shit as the people you look down on.

I'm under the most stress in my entire life.

I'm 25 with a director-level position in marketing for a multi-state home services company. I'm surrounded by dudes who are 40+ who are literally dinosaurs when it comes to marketing. Anyways, the only thing that keeps me going is me coming up with ideas that do better than any of the other dudes I work with.

Knowing that these guys will eventually be replaced with more people who are in digital marketing makes me smile in more ways than one.

Really activates the almonds for me.

i have 2 little anons to feed and my wife is too dumb to actually do it herself

I lost weight, finally starting to make money instead of debt and am getting laid on a semi-regular basis. Why the fuck am I going to check out now that some good times are happening.

you should check out as soon as possible, before the good times end, to end it all on a high note