ITT: how long until American Civil War 2.0 starts

ITT: how long until American Civil War 2.0 starts.

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.ru/en/10003000-03.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 goat

Never. Never happen.
We'll be right at the brink indefinitely, because that's the easiest state in which to control us; but we'll never actually be allowed to go through with it.

when guns get banned for real and they try to forcibly go in and take peoples weapons otherwise probably never

it has already begun and the goyim are losing

fair point. Use it as leverage to essentially build the American version of what China is doing rn (communist surveillance state?)

> Trumps connection to Russia gets found out
> He gets impeached
> Hillary Clinton calls out for taking the presidency since she had the popular vote
> Pence becomes next president
> Pence gets impeached as well before he is able to pick a new vice-president
> Ryan becomes the next president
> People supporting Hillary Clinton call out for her to take the presidency or either a new election
> Republicans probably will not give up their position
> Democrats see their chance to take what should be rightfully theirs
> mfw our american forefathers could've never predicted a shit storm like this and didn't account for it in the constitution
> mfw we're going to see a dem & rep civil war
> mfw north korea and russia will probably invade the usa whilst it devours itself
> mfw europe and china get involved
> mfw nuclear war isn't that much of a stretch
> mfw all our lives will change beyond recognition between this and 5 years

I'm scared, Sup Forums. I've never been this scared in my life. This isn't the boogie man when I was 5 years old. This isn't the bully that made my life hard when I was 10. This isn't the first time going to college and starting the real life. This is an actual threat, that will undermine the very existence of our species. For all we know, we're partaking in the final stages of the human modern history.

I just hope that my death will be as painless as possible.

Watch wrestling, if you never have; at least enough to pick up on the face/heel dynamic & the basic formula they've been using to sell PPVs for decades; especially the way they repackage to broadcast to foreign markets. That's essentially what we're caught in. The why's & end goals, no clue what those are. But we're being kayfabe'd & have been for a long fucking time.

Democrats & Republicans are only "enemies" on the public stage. They're slapping each other's asses & laughing over what easily fooled morons we all are while drinking with one another backstage.

The cold one started in 1972. We're about nine consecutive missed meals away from a hot one.

>mfw you're fucking retarded

All you'd need is some fake news articles calling for boycotting American goods until the border is opened up more to Muslims and refugees. Then just wait for leftards to start a trending hashtag, get the media on board, government caves, culture war starts, civil war begins

I really hope that's true user..

This user fucks.
So does this one.

This one too but it remains to be seen whether it aligns with party or class sympathies.

kek, by the time 9 consecutive meals get missed nationwide, we'll simply be slaughtering each other. Everyone we should be going for will either be safely holed up in places like Cheyenne mountain, or off-planet in some way.

>> mfw europe and china get involved

Europe will be too busy with its own civil war, too many sandniggers and sandnigger lovers here.

Its time for a cleansing.

It would start party, but quickly revert to class. They always do.

It's already begun.
Most wars don't start with a bang, but with a whimper.

*Race War

The Civil War seemed to remain owners vs. owners throughout, unless I'm missing some part of the history.

WW2 is still too fresh in our minds. I don't think war between European countries will break out any time soon.

The real dividing line there was a cultural one, not really that far removed from being a racist mentality. The respective lower classes went along with what their higher classes wanted, but there were pretty stark regional, racial, & cultural ties between them.
Most "upper class" leftists & rightists have never been in the same room with their true, respective lowest classes for more than a few minutes; and having to get on board with them for more than a day or two in such a situation; would pretty quickly discover they had more in common with their opposite-political-spectrum-side neighbors than they did with their ideological compatriots that they'd ever realized.

I'll check it out with that in mind.
>we're a what society that's forgotten about the why, and have no apparent ability or drive to discover it.

Probably not going to happen, but if it does right leaning will win.
-75-90% of arm forces and police are republican/right leaning
-most gun owners are republican/right leaning
-most farming areas are in republican/ right leaning areas

This would be no contest.

when putin senpai says so.

About 2x years believe it or not... antifa is about to go full retard and the liberal cities will let them tantrum...

Federal government will step in and fully half of congress will walk away.

Next year the liberals will take back the senate but house will remain in Gop hands soundly.

Its seriously about to all go to hell in a handbasket. I highly suggest if you aren’t yet armed regardless of your party affiliation, to get so and get trained asap cause once we start fighting each other, Russia is coming...

who gives a fuck what LEOs think? they obey the money.

You should care because they are regular people. THEY WILL pick the right leaning side. They are 5 million people. 250-280 million of the 300 million guns are in the hands of people who are republicans/right leaning.

Really? I thought the dividing line there was whether the Constitution was a suicide pact or not. I tend to never buy a moral justification when simple class interest explains a phenomenon, never mind when the unprecedented ferocity of the war belies any real interest in the value of human life in the first place. Besides, slavery was on the outs anyway and would have failed within 30 years of the war once Britain took it upon itself to block the trans-atlantic slave trade.

IDK, Russians aren't so bad senpai. Surely the mouthier of us about our freedoms will bet hit pretty hard; but those of us in the lower classes who aren't completely patriotically autistic will be treated decent enough long term.

Russia is surely a much better colonial master than the jews.
>mouthier about our freedoms
The Russian Constitution is interesting reading. You may find that you have more rights under it than under the dead relic that is the US Constitution.

>The Russian Constitution is interesting reading.
I will have to take you up on that in a moment of boredom.

depends how long it takes Mueller to finish off Trump and all the trumptards take to the streets to fight the liberal media breaking the news their president was owned by Putin long before he even started his campaign.

The war comes from inside the borders, not outside.

It's short and relatively light on bullshit, rather than relying on the whims of a Supreme Court to create (or not) obvious rights from vague principles plus political allegiances.
Try the "Rights and Freedoms of Man and Citizen" section just for fun. constitution.ru/en/10003000-03.htm (consider Article 24.2 is actually not a right in the USA, and sorry about Article 29 Sup Forums)

THE WAR IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

We're right on the brink. It'll be interesting to see what happens if they actually decide to pull the plug on net neutrality though. Most Americans are completely unaware of what it even means, but if the last bastion of free speech becomes cable TV it's going to piss a lot of people off. It's not going to be the tipping point, but we've only got a few more nails to get in this coffin.

That won't be much of a war, most Trumptards are too fat to even walk without assistance.

but this is implying that soviet russia didn't fuck its satellite states with a cactus

>this is implying that Soviet Russia is any matter of concern anymore

Russia hasn't been "Soviet" for almost 30 yrs

true, it's still not exactly the bastion of human rights though