If Ayys took landed on your house and they said they would grant you one wish what would it be?

If Ayys took landed on your house and they said they would grant you one wish what would it be?

Trump becomes Supreme Leader of all nations and destroys the lefttard movement.

50 inch dick

A button that i can push at any time that would grant me a muffin of random but worldly flavor.

I'd have them destroy all of the brown people

All non-whites dead.

More ayys ?

purge all xeno scum

3rd post best post!!!!

Fuck off mah house

Heal my anosmia, plz, aliums

Exterminate mankind.

>Muffin
>Not burger
Its like your not even a true American

TAKE ME WITH YOU

turn me into a beautiful woman so healthy men can put babies in me

to take me with and breed with ayys

A 10/10 loyal asian gf.

I ask them to be gentle.

To make Jews grow horns.

I could wish for liberals to disappear... But what's the fun in that? I WISH FOR RACEWAR NAO

Become a girl. Fight feminism & redpill with my beautiful face normalfags.

Cant decide between a qt finnish gf or being born as a girl

I'd wish for infinite wishes.

Finally someone smart here who understands me.

All niggers and musls dead.

I'd take that over any money.

To be able to speak every language

Infinite wishes.
Barring that, immortality, with the exception that I may kill myself if I choose to do so at a later time.

infinite wishs

I wish for a sports almanac from the future.

To get the shekel I dropped out of the air vent.

How do you define the cutoff point between brown and not brown? These aliens may not know what you mean by brown people and kill you by accident.

Make me supreme leader of the Ayy Lamo's and have access to unlimited wishes and sweet out of thus world
ayy lamo pussy

*this* damn typos

The change in their front pockets and a half eaten tuna sandwich.

oh great space men, we are unworthy of joining your great galactic union

take only our best and brightest and strongest, who you can easily recognize via their brown skin, and have them join you in the stars, and leave us albino dregs behind
By the time we invent FTL the alien civilization will have buckled under the immense strain of the hordes of dindus and we'll be able to conquer them in the name of the God Emperor in no time.

You are still leaving behind God's chosen people.

yeah, don't want them getting out into the stars. If we let that happen then by the time that happened they'd fucking own them. We should be able to deal with them when most of their pawns head off to space and have them sorted out before long.

Omnipotence.

Ask for more wishes, it's the perfect crime.

Can't believe I'm the only one smart enough in this thread to think of that. Heh, truly shows how dumb you people here in Sup Forums are. Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

To get me out of this shithole with my family, humanity isn't worth saving.