What's up faggots...

What's up faggots. This will be my final update on the cut i gave myself on my leg that accidentally went completely through the layer of skin and showed tissue/fat.

In case you didn't read the previous threads, I had cut myself and it was pretty damn wide, so I asked Sup Forums for advice on how to fix it
Going to be posting pics in order from when I took them. This was the first one.

This was shortly after the cut, when the blood began to build up and dry

Rub salt in it faggot

This was next morning after I got out of the shower

I've never seen so much ado about a wimpy scratch.

That’s a shit cut

Ha ha no rub shit in it

>through the layer of skin and showed tissue/fat
Judging by your third image, clearly it wasn't that deep.

looks to be healing well. clean that shit out and pour some alcohol on it and wrap to prevent further bleeding. and be sure to keep that fucker clean

After wrapping it and having it wrapped all day, I was leaving work an co-worker bought me super glue. You fags told me to super glue it so I did. The white it from alcohol reacting with the glue

Thankfully I used the glue, because my next plan was to stitch myself with needle and thread ran through a cotton swab soaked in alcohol

Jesus of Nazareth, for your own well being, I hope this is nothing more but a trolling attempt. A wound such as that can get severely damaged by infection if not well cared of.

Oh it’s an old cut. I wanna see you do a new one.

Jizz in ityou faggot

too late for butterfly closure, give it neosporin to keep it moist until you see granulation of new tissue, then let it scab and heal

After removing the wraps, the glue stuck to it, so I had to peel off the glue. This is how it looked.

youre going to be fine, op. keep posting pictures though

This is how it looked after glueing it a second time.

New cut.
New cut
New cut
New cut
New cut
New cut
New cut

Don't cover it up. Leave it uncovered for it to breathe, and don't wear long pants.

Glue stuck to the wraps again, had to peel it all off. This is how it looked earlier tonight

And this is how it looks now, glued again. The tender spot on the left is from me trying to cauterize it with a hot knife. You fags said it'd melt the skin together while the heat was killing bacteria, but I failed and it just burned me.

That's all I've got for tonight. Probably going to be the last update thread I do. I'm sitting here naked letting the glue completely dry before I put Neosporin on it and wrap it again. It seems to be healing decently, I expect that I'll only have to glue it 1 or 2 more times

How do you guys think it'll be??

Faggot

Send a pic of your dick....faggot

Faggot

Now masturbate while fingering wound/vagina

alright man, thats good. try not to cut yourself again! and next time, see a doctor. that would be easier. and better. but good luck, and hope it heals well!

You've obviously been cutting this same spot a few times did you get the attention you were after with your "i need advice" thread this time?

erect or it doesnt count

dont make me call you faggot again bitch

Too poor for a doctor visit, but I make too much for Medicaid. Thanks to Obama.

I don't cut for attention faggot, no one knows I do it. Only reason I posted on b was for advice so that it doesn't get infected and I don't lose my leg. I don't care about the attention of internet strangers.

>2 scars above and below new cut
>oh noes i cut myself, need advice
> posts multiple update threads
>not for attention

Please delete life

If you're gonna cut yourself for attention at least stop being a puss and make a real cut.

>shows co-worker
>posts cock

Still not for attention

BROTHER

I ALMOST USED THIS GIF

WHO ARE YOU

> superglued it
> hotknifed it
> only have to superglue it 3 or 4 more times
> things are looking pretty good

First aid 101

Did show, old told him I had a bad cut. He offered to buy me glue

Is he gay too or you're looking to turn him?

That's actually a coincidence, because he is gay lol

TL;DR Get some proper medical attention, a tetanus shot and some counselling Faggot