Studies show that 50% or more participants enjoy the act of rape

studies show that 50% or more participants enjoy the act of rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universalizability
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's wrong with you

Its every womans secret dream to get taken by the man they love

what the fuck?

I'm a fag but if I was flat out abused and raped by a man in uniform I would actually enjoy it

My gf was force fucked at a college party by a black guy earlier this year. Innocent thing didn't see it coming. For the story kik me at filterlife

the number is higher for gang rape

cite your source faggot

Fuck off with your gay shit, greentext or GTFO.

Being this fucking retarded.

What if a someone held a gun to another person's head and told him to participate in raping a 3rd with him, such as a parent or friend? Percentage drops to 33% then

Maybe percentage then increased to 66% ;)

The entire idea of criminalizing rape as a sex act is idiotic.
If you want to criminalize the assault and battery part of rape, that's fine, but we shouldn't criminalize the sex.
Sex is sex. It shouldn't be illegal just because the bitch changed her mind.
Rape was initially criminalized as a form of discrimination against blacks. Whites were afraid that blacks were going to steal their women, so they found a pretense to criminalize sex between the very manly men who were black, seen as animals, and women:namely, whites said they were protecting women's rights.
This idea was then adopted by leftists, who are not just liars, but also insane, and further expanded the definition of rape, in order to protect women by using feminism extremism.
So, we are now ruled by insane people from both extremes of the political spectrum, some hating the black men, some hating the white men.
In reality, there is no difference between rape and sex. Penetrative sex is violent by definition, and rape is in our biology anyway. In fact, and you can look this up wherever you want, women have more orgasms from being raped. It might be due to the fact that rapists instinctively seek fertile and ovulating women, but it's true nonetheless.
There's nothing wrong with rape. If you think there is, you're either brainwashed or spellbound or something.

That must be close to 1/5 women are getting raped "study".

Utilitarianist morality demands that society encourage and facilitate gangrape. Jeremy Bentham was known to lurk in public toilets waiting for fresh meat to ambush with groups of fellow academics. King Edward VII gave him a knighthood for his services.

Unwritten rule of philosophy #1: the principle of charity must never be applied to consequentialism

>Unwritten rule
>writes the rule

I realized that not writing down rules was not universalizable because science and civilization as we know it would cease to exist.

lmao what

how much does mommy have to diddle you for you to think this is good logic

>universalizable
adding suffixes doesn't make you sound smarter

Checked
Are you one of the retards who thinks that maybe Stalin wasn't so bad after all?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universalizability

It does IN PHILOSOPHY

snap

can we meet up so I can have forcible sex with you that somehow isn't rape?

Hey, let's try reason, shall we?
Can you give me an example of rape that doesn't include physical harm (which would be criminalized anyway), but that is detrimental to the victim anyway?
Like, seriously, can you tell me what is wrong with non-consensual sex, without trying to bring in bullshit arguments?

what is wrong with stabbing people? Idk user you sure got this one figured out...

You must be retarded.
Stabbing physically harms the body.
However, rape laws criminalize rape just because it's non-consensual sex, even when the body isn't harmed.
Now, do you have any real argument, or are we done here?

you don't have many friends do you?

false equivalency, try again faggot

You'd be harming all of us collectively with the small chance that your rancid, inferior genes might get passed on to the next generation despite the best efforts of women at quality control. That's why it should be illegal for you in particular to commit rape.

Eh, if your dream of becoming Stalin comes true, you won't have many either. You'll have to kill them one by one, until everyone really believes the stuff you're spewing.

Someone with an STI raping someone with a clean bill of health.
Also, I'm going to tie you up and force-feed you my feces. You don't consent, but that's ok, I won't hurt you.

you got me, forcibley penetrating people is totally fine. Lmao fucking brainlets go actually socialize and get over your fucked up cuck selfs.

People who are sexually abused often develop deviant sexual desires such as rape fantasies after the fact to cope with the trauma it causes them. It allows them to feel like they had a level of control over the situation. It isn't because they enjoyed or would again enjoy being raped necessarily, rather it is them trying to make themselves feel a level of control again in their lives and their sexuality.

ya lets draw in your unrelated political views into this

Sure, but that's the racist argument. Blacks are inferior, right? So, they must no have sex with women, right? Consent isn't relevant, right?
STI transmission is harmful, but it's criminalized independently. Gee, it really sounds like you don't have any real leg to stand on...
As for feces feeding, hey, if it doesn't cause me illness, I don't know if I should complain. If it's as inoffensive as you claim, I'm going to take it as a prank.

>claims to have have vaginal sex
>doesn't know that vaginal sex is forcible penetration by definition
>doesn't know that if you don't have any force, you're, medically speaking, impotent
typical leftist ass eater accuses people who have normal sex of rape

Hey, man, I was just trying to say you are an imbecile. I'm sorry if I offended you.

elliot rodgers are you back from the dead?

Lmao

>Blacks are inferior, right?

No, I'm just saying that women are right about you being a genetic dead end. Don't read anything into it other than the fact that women are justified in protecting their eggs from your foul seed.

it must suck being a permavirgin

Yeah, I know, I know, I'm a permavirgin with inferior genes.
However, you little Stalin wannabees didn't mention consent once.
My inferior permavirginity has nothing to with consent. It has to do with my genes. So, the law should really say that inferior permavirgins (like myself, right?) should not have sex with women. But the law can't say that. Unfortunately, it must be equal. So, the law bullshits and says things like "it will be assumed rape if one partner doesn't have access to a communication device for the entire act" (like it does in Cali).
But, of course, I don't hope you people understand law. All you need is feminism, and you'll be Stalin in no time.

Is there a citation for this statistic?

No laws are required. Women are taking care of the problem for us by never having sex with you. We merely have to support their correct judgement about your genetic fitness. Thanks, women!

simple math

ya I'm a soy boi BLM advocate, I bet you eat meat you fukin right wing drumptard, MEAT IS MURDER YOU FUCKER, STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

If no laws are required, why do you have laws about rape anyway?

2 + 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick maffs

good citation

hey did you know 100% of gay men are straight?

Law? I just thought you would enjoy being housed with large men who have similar views on rape.

damn

I doubt it.
They say that on sixth or one fifth or something like that of women have been sexually "assaulted', which actually simple molestation, but even that isn't true. It's an entirely exaggerated statistic.

However, in the armed forces, for instance, yes, about 25% of women have been assaulted. It's an actual problem, that causes physical harm to women.

So, I don't know if you're going to send me to the armed forces or not, but you sound like you could Stalin in no time.

>Being this retarded
Dude, the rapist is the 50% that enjoys rape....

yes lets further distort this away from the original intention to fit our dissonant viewpoint

Are you saying that I need your consent to do to you against your will despite the fact that it won't necessarily cause you physical harm?

rape requires a rapee (y) and one or more rapists (x)
there can only be one rapee as each additional rapee would be another instance of rape
so y=1 and x>=1
it can safely be assumed that rapists enjoy the experience in some way, otherwise they would not rape, therefore all rapists enjoy rape
divide the number of rapist by the total number of rapists and rapees
x/(y+x)= the ratio of people involved with rape that enjoyed it (z)
1/(1+1)

get the fuck outa here with this letters equals numbers shit motherfucker wtf is wrong with you nigga go back to school like lmao

>>participants
Lol

>Baited this hard

If it doesn't cause me physical harm, I don't see the problem.
Now, if I really don't want it, and I fight back, and injure me, then that's another thing, isn't it?
The litmus test for "rape" should be injury or threat. If you weren't injured or threatened, or you can't prove it, then the sex was, by definition consensual, case closed.

Man, I feel like I have committed blasphemy. I'm under really harsh questioning right now. I think this harsh like of questioning should only be reserved to those who accuse others of rape every time they have sex.

haha being retarded is such good bait

lolwut

>asking for it this hard

Fine, get on your hands and knees and prepare to give up that ass, sissy slut. Daddy's gonna break you in good.

gf

bump

it takes two to tango, of course it'l be over 50%. You stupid?