Alyssa Welch snek food thread

Alyssa Welch snek food thread

what are you doing with your life

Oh look, another hot girl I'll never be able to stick my dick in. Great.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I want a girl to hug, talk to and sleep with (not sex) why do these not exist???? I literally don't need anything else, no friends

Trying to get her to become snek food
sad

Nice

>She'll be a real angel about 4-10 hours after she enters the anacondas stomach.

Btw she goes to Worcester Sate university in Massachusettes

She could do it for a Woo state pep rally

more Alyssa.

can do! Do you want to help?

yes. fuck she's really filling out nicely

Email me [email protected]

ok I will

Also this goes to anyone who wants more info/ wants to help

Hopefully the snake starts head first so I can have some time to play with her sweety feet.

someone shoop this to where she is hanging out of a snake's maw

Well the actual plan is to have her eaten feet first, two reasons:
The shoulders provide a fairly tough obstacle for snakes on people, by having her eaten the other way the shoulders would be avoided.
Secondly this would allow us to talk to her and possibly do some questions while she is slowly enveloped forever but the snake.

this

check myself

bump

Bumping

user

New to this story can someone explain what the fuck is going on

what is snek food

her being eaten alive by an anaconda

The plan to make Alyssa snake food
Starting almost 2 years ago some anons have been trying to figure out a way to convince Alyssa to feed herself to an anaconda. It began with Dms but no responses. They then tried publically commenting but they were blocked. Once she started live streaming they started commenting during here Q&A's, forcing her to reply and talk about it.

You are one talented snek

bet he'd love to eat her

Much appreciated, user. Devilish plan, I like it

email me
also some more info

what a weird goal, but i can respect it

A quick rundown
>for the past few years some anons have been trying to get Alyssa Welch to feed herself to an anaconda
>who is she? Well:
>5 foot 1
>vegan
>natural slim build
>evironmentalist
>SJW
>so, nothing of value lost. But why a snake?
>well:
>her weight (100-110 lbs) is light enought
>her body is slim enough
>her height is short enough
>she is naive enough

I live in Worcester. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

nudes or gtfo

yes you can, email me

Bump

Bump

Just think, there are people in this world who don't want to see this figure enveloped by a snake. Alyssa has been training for the past few years for this, eating vegan, exercising. She is just like normal anaconda prey. Just think about those curves being hugged by the snakes esophagus walls, pushing her down into the stomach chamber, the final chamber, her chamber. Every wiggle, struggle she makes just makes it go faster. Once she is there the walls massage her from every angle secreting acid that covers her like oil. The more she moves, the more intense it gets. It's her message, the message of death.

she doesn't understand that this is her purpose in life.

snake food

god I hope this happens

she's crazy hot

email me

just imagine how hot the stomach is

That is the loner virgin mindset, ive been there, but its bullshit. Your brain always wants what you dont have. You make fairy tales in tou head, which are proven wrong once you get it

Burn them

why