DrawThread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/markmauvais
youtube.com/user/psychox642/featured
youtube.com/channel/UCOpUAPhsr_LI8-w8gC1BL3A/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCFhik8kKSfR3s5L-bPmoUfw
youtube.com/user/Ogbtyuio/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4myThlpNLWNFZ1A-M0T4YQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=06bRD8n_5FY&list=PLF78_4TwdUj-gcakqByw6EYh80lWF2QVi&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=wwFNRx682g8&list=PLw-uS0DYfagYeeIK0rEBauGPmy6Y5Euhv
youtube.com/user/24bigbuster/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4SJc4oKKe4E5wHouxVGzhA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha uh oh

Have you ever been cheated out of a pic, Sup Forums?

good bye my friends. back to practice.

>>until next time;

Requesting two of these pig girls making out with a tiny man between their mouths, then one of them swallowing him whole and alive.

Anyone want to draw me a map of some foreign land (lakes mountains rivers and the like) preferably not of an actual place. Make shit up.

no what is it

Why?

Draw this sableye immolated in fire, and simply out giving a fuck

Why not?

My request

which one?

>got his centuar request delivered last thread
>makes a new request immediately next thread
What is wrong with you? Don't ignore me you ungrateful bastard, answer me.

Mine

as a fartist i say any user can ask anytime as long as they arent mking a shitstorm tht guys aint doing a bad

Least he's not FagFag

okay. anyways. requests can always be denied. so stop whining

Who can share a drawing (by Potato) of sexy cactus girl with an unsatisfied facial expression?

What do you mean "cheated out of a pic"? Drawfags do what they want, as they should. Now I've had some say they were going to do my request and never do it, if that's what you're getting at, but I don't mind that too much. Ultimately, it's up to the artist. They're the ones doing you a solid.

Anything sfw easymode?

It wasn't denied.

Isn't that the only thing people draw here?

Don't answer for him

Requesting Kanpe-chan plotting user's murder in her sketchbook

>ITT requests fer dayz

color this

requesting espers
and
psychic themed requests

kek
youtube.com/user/markmauvais

requesting some lewds of her

>Now I've had some say they were going to do my request and never do it, if that's what you're getting at
No, I mean he had already started it and was making good progress and then quit it out of spite.

Ahh. I've had that happen too, where they start and don't finish. But again, I don't get upset by it. Sure, it's a letdown, but you really can't complain when you're getting something for free.

/r/ Mob floating a random object of your choice.

Dropping this here since I just slapped some colors on.. It's not the best since I did most of it last night half awake but eeeeh. Hi thread.

Requesting her weairng a sexy bikini

Hi Nameless!
Please, go for her ears! It's her weak spot.

Why?

Telepathic hand job

Because I want to see her her tummy :3

You played the long game? Collecting lots of data before making your move?
Super hot!

Hey nameless, how are you doing? Can I please get another hug?

But.... we can see it...

Can you color mine plz

Don't you fucking ":3" at me you little cunt! I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Okay

NON BELIEVER
really though that's really cool
>
i'll try...?!

Thank you, that's nice...But i actually asked if somebody saved Potato's version of her, so..

Well, I want to see too more bare partes

dude, i have much more of these:
(check them out)
youtube.com/user/psychox642/featured
youtube.com/channel/UCOpUAPhsr_LI8-w8gC1BL3A/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCFhik8kKSfR3s5L-bPmoUfw
youtube.com/user/Ogbtyuio/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4myThlpNLWNFZ1A-M0T4YQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=06bRD8n_5FY&list=PLF78_4TwdUj-gcakqByw6EYh80lWF2QVi&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=wwFNRx682g8&list=PLw-uS0DYfagYeeIK0rEBauGPmy6Y5Euhv
youtube.com/user/24bigbuster/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4SJc4oKKe4E5wHouxVGzhA/videos

Good luck

Didnt know such a highly decorated naval officer with the highest level of security clearance would be outing himself on a site crawling with tech savy people, and yet at the same time so intimidated by a kid with keyboard he finds the need to threaten them online.... #toughguy

Requesting hyena using a camera

I don't have the unsatisfied version of her on me, but I still have this one.

Thanks dude!

man
I want powers too...
she wasn't paying attention
no sweat
hey guy, you're pretty gud

here she is , with her skinny outlines!!
....Good morning Potato!

Benor machine broke
Good job man
Can I get some telepathic cuddles now?

>newfag detected

Good night for me, but thanks. :^)

ayyy, you're pretty gud too.

Boring thread. Drawthread's dead. Avatarfags killed it. You all willed it.

whats up thread

4non

Taking more requests? What do you draw?

How about (YOU) PUT SOME EFFORTS into your requests: make them more interesting, i don't know...how about motivating people to make this thread less boring and more productive? No?

i think i should leave this thread......for a period of time because thats really all i have today. because im tired and calling it a night.

>>from pink bot, until next time

Hey, how are you doing?

>t.scatfag

t. scatfag

I saw one hilarious request in this thread that got ignored, but I was lying in bed. I guess now that I'm up again I'll draw some shit. Any non-lewd requests?

Define "interesting"

Just talk about lolis and he’ll get triggered and run away

t. scatfag

Requesting Alice as pic related. Extra points if your draw her wearing a more female armour (you know, one armour where we can see more bare skin)

doing alright, just tired and bored, i could do productive things but why would i dooo thaat~

I think I found scatfag guys, this has gotta be him.

Abusefag detected

hey! thx for this! i love it

I’m in tears reading this holy shit

perhaps
this dynamic is cute
i'd read it
night guy!
sup ranzick?

ayyy whats up my dude.

oh look its good boi

Ayyyy
I'm making dynamics

Sorry for late response, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well

Playboy loli wearing oversized fur coat and blowing smoke from cigar

Punch me again
I'm tired

oh no worries im just relaxing distracting myself a bit.

You're never gonna continue exploring Egg's butt, are you?

I'm about to pass out so.... Kek

Gimme your best meme

Mario stabbing sonic, while Luigi, peach, daisy, Wario, Yoshi, and other Nintendo characters look on in horror

it is i

i need eggs to BE HERE

Or they could be cheering, either works

You leave every time just before Eggs shows up.

Sidhe! Gimme a fucking hug you bastard

oh rip

greeeetings how ya been then?

That's a poka only zone I thought???
It's just simple bullying... Wouldn't want to wait for her to grab a step ladder every time I want a kiss.
>
3rd time this week user
How should it be colored? Like what colors for what?
I'll bully you any time, bb.

You spoil me. Thanks a ton

/r/ Mario riding Yoshi, with the effeminate man face, and Yoshi with the other version of it